NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi Moni, sweets you did comment yesterday also dear!! I think, right before you went offline. So, see you didn't forget at all and it doesn't matter, since you are commenting on my post so beautifully right now, sweets!! Love you for that!! Also, replying back to your other post, dear you did see the SBB segment, right? They so show briefly, how Viren is mad & yelling at everyone! I can PM you the link, dear, if you haven't? Zarmeen, had PM'ed it to me yesterday.

Dear i havn't seen d SBB one 😭.Just read d wriitten update  PLzzzzz if u cn then pm me d link . whch link u hav ? becozzz it will b better if it will b either YT or Zshare .i hav asked 2 ketty also . dear cn u pm me now ? i m dynggg 2 watch it
Hi dears.. I made a new VM on nivren..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585873
Originally posted by gmann2010

Here you go sweetie. 

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=385997

awwwwww thanxxxxxxxx jaannnnnn lovvvvvv u πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by ashred12

Hi dears.. I made a new VM on nivren..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585873
Ashly I loved it. That song is one of my favorite, actually I love all songs of Tum Mile, but dil ibaadat is just perfect. I also posted my comments on your VM thread. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Rach u forgot me ??????? 😭😭😭😭
Hey Moni I thought you left sholly jaanu pie How are you and lots og hugieees from my sideπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Dear then plzzzzz give me d Zshare link . I m dyngg 2 see it .

n ans my ques whch i asked 2 u all in d previous page😊
Moni, sweets, I did reply to your post on the previous page itself. I think, take a look at the SBB segment and it is going to help answer your question, dear. The confrontation will occur on Monday and I think it is not Viren's confrontation with Sid alone, I think Viren confronts everyone of the Sood clan. And, yes that's why all of us are so eagerly awaiting the Monday's episode because Viren also opening challenges the MP, saying whoever it is, better know that I am on their back, something like that..
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

hellos ppls =D
Think of the devil and devil is here. You proved yourself a devil I was going to ask about you saw the message.

Hello my little devil sweety how are you waiting for your next Vm

ohhhhh was it posted ????πŸ˜• becozzz when i wrote it n after clicking on posting opt it gave me messg " messg can't b posted " toh i directlyy logged out .but thankk god it got posted .sillyy of me πŸ˜†

Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
@Sanju Heyy jaannn Hu r u ??? " hugssssssss"

@rachu loadsssss of hugssssssssssss 2 u 2 jaannnnnn . I m f9 . Hu r u ? Jaann lovedddd ur theoryyy . I was just laughngg , laughngg n laughngggggg . ROFLZZZZZZ

@Ashleyy Oh Jaaan loveddddddddd it . Amazingggggggg . make more . As yeh dil mange more hehee
Suchi, finally made the Avi you wanted !!! Here you go sweetie !!! *hugs* Everyone is free to use !!