The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I am with new theory:
Now you all know what she did with Nivi and her mother sa that and realise Nivedita is her daughter and is furious for that on JAAL for making her daughter mad and on the other side already Bhuvan is angry on JAAL for creating MU and gotten his son married to PB (FOR parents their kids are always anmol rattan). So they meat behind the sky and conspire against JAAL.
Bh: Are you watching Nirmala voh log jinhone humein yahan pahunchaya woh log ab humare bachho par julm kar rahein hai. Dekho na kasi PB se uski shaadi karva di uski maana ki voh bhi PB hai but still dono PB rahenge to meri generation to PB is reh jayegi.
NL: Are tum unki baat kar rahe ho jin logon to apne iklote bete ko nahi baksha tumhare bete ke saath to phir bhi pyar se hi pesh aate hai aur meri beti uski aankhon mein to ansoon bhar diye hain aur main unse kya shikayat karoon jab mera apna pati hi meri beti ko dukh pahuncha raha usse to main raat ko haunt kar kar ke thik kar dungi.
BH: Humein ab undono se apni maut ka badla lena hoga badla lena hoga badla lena hoga
NL: Ek baar bhi kehte to samaj mein aajaata filmy effect laane ki kya zaroorat thi. To ab batao kya plan hai unke khilaaf.
BH: Main jawaher ko haunt karunga aur tum Chanchal ko thik
NL: (SCARED) Nahi yeh to cheating hai tum saare mard ek jaise hote ho easy target khud chun lete ho aur tough target humare liye chor dete ho. Us chanchal ko to humare 100 Bhoot milke bhi nahi dara sakte aur voh to mujhe hi darra ke bhagga degi.
Bh: Tum kar sakti ho tumhe sirf use yeh dikhana hai ki usse property paisa aur bahut izzat mil rahi hai aur yeh roz dikhana hai itna zyaada paisa ke woh khushi mein paagal ho jaaye phir tum usse roz daara sakti ho roz usse paagal karar kar sakti ho.
NL: Thik hai done

OK that's for now

Will Bh and NL be able to scare JAAL and make them mad or will they themselves get scared from evil witch. I want my PIC ASHVEE to give the next chapter of the story.

Bhuvan apparates to Orlando after getting khabar that JW is hatching an EVIL PLOT EGG there.

BH: You blood traitor JW
JW jumps up in fright. "Bhuvan Bhaisaab, you, here, how, where...I mean, you, here, how, where.."
BH steps in an interrupts JW before he starts sounding like a broken record.
BH: Tumhare jaise nikkame good for nothing brother maine aaj tak nahi dekha. you couldn't be a good son or a good brother or a good father. All you can do is hatch your wife's EGGSLOL
JW: What are you saying Bhuvan Bhaisaab. This is PG audience. What you are saying????these are EVIL PLOT EGGS. And JW realises he has forgotten to sit on the EGG for ten seconds now. And he starts getting scared and looks around, wiping his brow. he jumps back on the EGG.
BH: What happened you little piece of scum? Why are you so scared?
JW: You see, bhaisaab, CC has 24/7 surveillance on me and the whole world. If she sees that I am not sitting on the EGG for even one second, she will come with another PLOT EGG and this time it will be against me. Imagine, she will ask me to sit and hatch a PLOT EGG which will be against me only...Cry
BH: Oh! Stop blubbering like the fool you are. You just have to repent now. How many times I warned you. Don't marry CC, marry Nirmala instead. But you never listened. 
JW: But, Bhaiyya, I thought you loved Nirmala.
BH: Never mind about me. Okay, now listen, I have a cunning plan that will get rid of CC for you once and for always.
JW: looking eager and happy: What plan Bhaiyya? I knew you would help me. You are such a good aatma bhaiyya. May I hug you?
BH: Absolutely not. *sounds horrified* It is my policy not to touch pests and vermin and keep them at arms length always. *now I have to take an aatma cleansing session at the aatma rejuvenation spa....you have contaminated my aatma with your thoughts.
JW: (in a soft voice)" thank God I killed you off, you stuck up snob"
BH: I shall pretend I didn't hear that you gormless nitwit. Now, do you want my help or not?
JW: *sullenly* What help? No one can help me about CC? She is so firmly stuck to me that I can never be safe from her. Do you know the CIA and FBI take daily tips from CC. They are amazed at her 24/7 surveillance. They are fans of CC on her FB page. They press "like" on every status update of hers.
BH: Just do what I say, okay.....*he whispers something in JW's ears.
JW nods gormlessly. He looks at the EGG below him which is showing no signs of hatching. *sigh*
BH disapparates.

In Sood house:
Nirmala's atma appears in front of CC as she is redoing her msacara for the 28th time since morning.
CC screams and pokes herself in the eye with the mascara brush. Ouch (NOT)
Nirmala disappears.
Nivedita comes running with Viren, hands entwined.
"Kya hua Ma?" they ask together.
CC points at a spot in the mirror: Woh, Nirmala...yaha...
Nivi looks shocked. Viren looks thoughtful. "Lekin Ma, Nivedita ki Mamma yaha kaise ho sakti hai?"
Nivi walks up to CC: "Nahi Ma, shayad aapne day dream kiya hoga. After all, you were best friends since kindergarten weren't you?" Viren walks up behind her and puts his arm around her, his fingers playing with her hair.
CC regains her composure and eyes the two of them balefully, "Like can you stop that disgraceful PDA in front of me please. Leave."
Viren rolls his eyes and looks at Nivi, "Come Jaan, let's go to our room." They walk away, arm in arm and CC feels her BP rising.
Suddenly Nirmala apparates in front of her again.
CC screams and runs out of the room. She reaches the terrace and looks around wildly.
Nirmala appears in front of her.
CC: Tum, tum...how can you be here? I saw you die myself.
Nirmala: Don't worry. I have not come to worry you. I still think of you with affection, my childhood friend.I want to help you.
CC: I don't believe you. You always wanted to marry JW and you were so jealous when he married me.
Nirmala: No, No, that was not me. HL wanted to marry JW. She used to send him letters using my printed stationery. That's why you thought it was me.
CC: That dirty two faced, betraying snake in the grass Hemlata. I am going to make her life so miserable. Just give me a minute Nirmala. I need a millisecond to create another EVIL PLOT EGG for Hemlata.
Nirmala: Okay.
CC: Now I have to give this to JW. Normally, I just convert into my real reptilian form and slither across to Orlando but since you are here, maybe you can help me get there faster. And on the way you can tell me your plan to help me.
Nirmala: Do you want to get loads of money, property and be the most important person around here?
CC: Do you want an answer?
Nirmala: No, that was a rhetorical question CC!!!! *rolls eyes* Sometimes na, you are just as dumb as you were in Kindergarten. Remember how Bhuvan used to call you...Spotty Speckly Silly Skunk....Nirmala's aatma rofl's a bit.
CC: Oh! shut up. I hate bhuvan. I was so happy when JW killed him. Anway, getting back to the topic, what is your plan to help me? And why do you want to help me?
Nirmala: See, my daughter is your DIL. So I want you to have everything. And condition is that Nivi and Viren also get everything in due course.
CC: Oh! you want me to die and give it to them is it? fat chance.
Nirmala: Arre CC, it is impossible to kill you yaar. I tried so many times. Bhuvan tried so many times. Even Pratap tried so many times. He was so upset when you ditched him and married JW. Nothing we did ever had any asar on you.
CC: laughing and preening herself: I am SO cool...
Nirmala: Okay, here is the plan....she leans over and whispers something in CC's ears.

So, what happens next....

Over to rachu, my PIC and my jaanupie....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010SofnaSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

Hey Sofna, Loved what you wrote dear specially about Nivi. Yes, she stole the show today. About Keshav, its your POV but I cannot argue with that but I cannot agree either. Right now it was not his Izzat but its his ego that is not letting him go to her. That is what dadi said that your ego will destroy you and not only you but your entire family.
IT was his ego, remember she did not listen to her father and broke the marriage that is what killing him his ego took over his hatred for the Sood family.
Hopefully he will change and destroy his ego because ego is really bad for humans.
Thank you for your thoughts I really loved your POV in regards with Nivi. Sorry if I hurt you will my point on Keshav.

I have to agree with Milee here Sofna !! I hated the way he said 'Buhut shauk tha na usey Sood khalwaney ka, yeh uskey karmon ka phal hai' How can he forget that if she so dying to be married into Sood family how come she ended her relationship with Sid because of her HIM !!!
And I also agree with both of u here that it is more his ego now than his izzat. He never tried to find the reason that y did she married with Viren but above all he is her father and he does not have trust in her that if his daughter married to Viren there might be a reason behind it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Girls, my high speed net is not working, that is why I got so late in uploading the NivRen scenes ! They are finally uploaded on YT !! I have edited NT-Yash-Keshav Scene too, but its more then  10 mins and with my normal net speed, will take a few hours to upload, that is why I uploaded the NivRen scenes first !! Am gonna upload the NT-Yash-Keshav scene now, so check back in a few hours for that !!

Navi, jaanu, thanks so much for doing this for all of us. This is our haven, your YT channel, I never shut my lappie.....just "sleep" it so your channel is always open and running every single second of my day and night....and I can never get enough of it....So, thanks again jaanu, you are amazing and we love you for this jaanHug

milee1014gmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks Millie and Navz for liking my theory and I definitely need a dose of Patience from you and thanks Navz for uploading the scenes and good night and sweet dreams.

Sofna your analysis was wonderful and your points about Nivi are mindblwoing well done keep it up.
Ashvee my Jaanupie I can't even think better story then you you are the best I was catching my stomach while laughingROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and the part of Viren Nivi was cherry over cake but you ended that soon yaar thora aur bada deti to mazza aa jaata.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 08 January 2011 at 7:17pm

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSofna

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Girls, my high speed net is not working, that is why I got so late in uploading the NivRen scenes ! They are finally uploaded on YT !! I have edited NT-Yash-Keshav Scene too, but its more then  10 mins and with my normal net speed, will take a few hours to upload, that is why I uploaded the NivRen scenes first !! Am gonna upload the NT-Yash-Keshav scene now, so check back in a few hours for that !!

Navi, jaanu, thanks so much for doing this for all of us. This is our haven, your YT channel, I never shut my lappie.....just "sleep" it so your channel is always open and running every single second of my day and night....and I can never get enough of it....So, thanks again jaanu, you are amazing and we love you for this jaanHug
 And Navi I have to agree with Ash over here. Thank u so much sweetie for going through all t his for us. No matter how much we thank u it will never be enuf coz for me also YT never gets turned off and the videoss thanks to u r running on it all day and night.

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Aashvee sweetie take a bow.  Clap Clap Clap You are amazing, you should be a script writer for comedy show. I just can't stop laughing.

milee1014aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks Millie and Navz for liking my theory and I definitely need a dose of Patience from you and thanks Navz for uploading the scenes and good night and sweet dreams.

Sofna your analysis was wonderful and your points about Nivi are mindblwoing well done keep it up.
Ashvee my Jaanupie I can't even think better story then you you are the best I was catching my stomach while laughingROFL and the part of Viren Nivi was cherry over cake but you ended that soon yaar thora aur bada deti to mazza aa jaata.

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii........Cry Rachu, my jaanupie, me loves your stories and your dialogues.......aisa zulm mat karo jaanupie.....Cry you have to continue jaan....

And thanks jaanu for liking it. This was for youHug
And now it is 3:30 a.m. and I am going to sleep otherwise kal mujhe psychiatrist ke paas le jaayenge. And as my chachi is a doc herself, it will be easy to get an appointment even though it is sunday and this is germany (otherwise sunday ko to koi marta bhi nahi yaha par.....JKLOL) No activity on Sunday, tagline for GermanyLOL
Bye all my jaanus....see you tomorrow, will post analysis tomorrow (if i finish it, that isLOL)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index