Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 20)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, my high speed net is not working, that is why I got so late in uploading the NivRen scenes ! They are finally uploaded on YT !! I have edited NT-Yash-Keshav Scene too, but its more then  10 mins and with my normal net speed, will take a few hours to upload, that is why I uploaded the NivRen scenes first !! Am gonna upload the NT-Yash-Keshav scene now, so check back in a few hours for that !!
Thank you for doing this sweetheart, you are up all night to do this. Oh please take good rest, and finish up anywork you have early on monday so that we can discuss a lot because there will be lot to discuss on Monday.

My pleasure sweetie ! Since its Sunday I can afford to stay awake !! LOL And yes would definitely finish all work before the episode so can discuss with you ! I will also get my internet fixed so it doesnt take ages to upload the scenes !! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010SofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

okay girls I'm going to show you something, but promise me you won't go and fall in love with Kinny, because I almost did !! EmbarrassedLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R7nPjY-Bd0

i have seen this before jannuu. very long back when I was searching thru ton of things about KM. very cute and very nice segment. his family is great and i also 1 interview which he did on mothers day with his mom from delhi was on tv..and he was very shy when asked about his family..actually i cannot believe he is such a shy person when on screen he is not like that...too cool..

I have seen almost all of kinny segments, but I missed this one, saw it a few nights ago and almost fell in love !!! LOLEmbarrassed Even with a celeb I fall almost and never completely in love !!! lolzzzz ! Am hopeless !!! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

okay girls I'm going to show you something, but promise me you won't go and fall in love with Kinny, because I almost did !! EmbarrassedLOL

Oh God its so cute segment. He is really a family person. His wouldbe wife is very lucky gal(Sharmila style)
Thanks Navi for the video

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Oh God its so cute segment. He is really a family person. His wouldbe wife is very lucky gal(Sharmila style)
Thanks Navi for the video

I knowww, I was going 'awwwwwwww' the entire time, especially when he kissed his mom and his sister !! shoooo shweeeet !! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejazarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

New thread ..Tongue......With wonderful intro Navs..n name Zarmeen...Embarrassed.

Friday n Saturday epi too emotional,CryCryCry too close with what i have experienced n seen in life.Unhappy  I cant' believe for the first time i cried  with the lead of a serial Shocked ..Neha Was FANTASTIC!!! ClapClapClapClap...I could feel every emotion she was going through.....her pain, desperation, heartbreak at being misundertsood, yearning, need....CryCry

It is easy to say as a modern women..she should be able to stand up for herself....But mental abuse n torture is like poison in your blood....(Esp at your in-laws).....slowly slowly it takes over yr whole being........that too when your out numbered....no matter how strong you are, how much faith you have in yourself, your beliefs your upbringing, even when u know you are right, your mind becomes numb, situation turns  unbereable n u just want to scream (as CC was trying to get Nivi to do in the room)...She is only human..n that too young..there is a limit to everything....

Nivi was already at a disadvantage...having first married in to Sood house w/out anyone acceptance...everyone openly rejecting her....to the stalker...It made it all more dificult for her.....Yes she needded these extreme circumstances... when people try t take advantage of your innocence n naivety....for her to realise how strong she really is internally, to undertsnd the level of endurance she has .....But the beautiful thing is alhough Nivi will slowly internally become Much much more stronger..she will not turn away from these people & what they subjected her to..she will try to forgive n forget....as well as giving them chance to be part of her life....

Coming to Nivi dad..... i undertsood where he was coming from. He has been subjected to the worst humiliation a man of his integrity could suffer..all for no fault of his..(there is a bengali  saying pple spend their entire life building their honour, n in one sec it can b taken, & another .... it is better to take one morsel of food with izzat)....Some  pple live their entire lives just for  their izzat...It is  NOT something smalll...your family, love for them,everything is there...But honour is VERY important...unless his name is cleared he cannot take that step towards tht house to help his daughter. My family my dad , brothers, no matter how much they love me would never take that step either..i know very well.
I  am a mother..it is differnt for me...as it was for NT...

I have no idea what i wrote n why i wroteConfused n if it makes senseOuchLOL...Jst love how everyone takes the time to share their views..it's truly a pleasure to read..Embarrassed...Thank u...Hug
Hey Sofna, Loved what you wrote dear specially about Nivi. Yes, she stole the show today. About Keshav, its your POV but I cannot argue with that but I cannot agree either. Right now it was not his Izzat but its his ego that is not letting him go to her. That is what dadi said that your ego will destroy you and not only you but your entire family.
IT was his ego, remember she did not listen to her father and broke the marriage that is what killing him his ego took over his hatred for the Sood family.
Hopefully he will change and destroy his ego because ego is really bad for humans.
Thank you for your thoughts I really loved your POV in regards with Nivi. Sorry if I hurt you will my point on Keshav.

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010SofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Girls, I think I need to go now. So see you all tomorrow, take care until then. Better I read suchi's retreat before I leave and I think I have to read some posts on our older thread.
See you all tomorrow. Have a nice day or good night

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSofnaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Hey Sofna, Loved what you wrote dear specially about Nivi. Yes, she stole the show today. About Keshav, its your POV but I cannot argue with that but I cannot agree either. Right now it was not his Izzat but its his ego that is not letting him go to her. That is what dadi said that your ego will destroy you and not only you but your entire family.
IT was his ego, remember she did not listen to her father and broke the marriage that is what killing him his ego took over his hatred for the Sood family.
Hopefully he will change and destroy his ego because ego is really bad for humans.
Thank you for your thoughts I really loved your POV in regards with Nivi. Sorry if I hurt you will my point on Keshav.

I have to agree with Milee here Sofna !! I hated the way he said 'Buhut shauk tha na usey Sood khalwaney ka, yeh uskey karmon ka phal hai' How can he forget that if she so dying to be married into Sood family how come she ended her relationship with Sid because of her HIM !!!

milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged

Girls, I think I need to go now. So see you all tomorrow, take care until then. Better I read suchi's retreat before I leave and I think I have to read some posts on our older thread.
See you all tomorrow. Have a nice day or good night

I'm off too now Milee !! If I don't see you all tonight, will catch you all on Monday for the episode ! Take care then !! *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728aashvee.rahejaSofnaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index