niceee new thread wow!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728sihuzarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Thanks Navi for opening up the thread and the I just hope that silsila yeh na rukey and not just between Nivren but between all of us also. I thank God everyday for being a Nivren maniac coz if i was'nt i would have never met all of u guys.

Hey guys today I would just like to thank all of u for always being there and supporting each other emotionally. Love u all.

yes, Navz thanks for opening to the new thread...and Ketty..i feel the same way as you. i also feel lucky to know all your guys and talk to you'll bcos otherwise life will be too lonely..you guys make me smile when i am work reading your posts and give me a reason to come back home and look forward to something. i hope from next week the turn the story around..show more of Nivren and their new renewed an strong and courageous and lovely relationship. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014FaizuuNivRensihuzarmeenoScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

: )
niceee new thread wow!!

Hi Suchi..how are you?? Please do posts some scenes for us something dear...I was sobbing today with joy when i saw the last scene and i wanted Nivren to turn around and run away but then I saw the SBS and i knew they wont run away to some place but will confront everyone.
anyway i still feel your scene brings peace and solace to our lives. love you. take care. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014zarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Navz its beautiful and I love the introduction very much and thanks for opening it on my request

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014zarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Payal,
I read your analysis and its too good yaar...so awesome the way you described their hugs..they way you described their feelings for each other when they were in each other's arms was too good. ..you did full justice to this scene by explaining every detail minutely and understanding them so well. just brilliant !!!  

love should be your strength - like Viren is for Nivi and vice versa. 
not your weakness - like Sid is for PB and vice versa. 

shana_83milee1014sihuzarmeenoScintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks Navz for wonderful introduction of new thread and thanks Zarmeen for title, you know what since I read your post about the title I am singing 'Silsila yeh chahat ka' from movie devdas. LOL

Zarmeen I totally agree with you that while discussing NivRen we have become like family and I hope yeh silsila yuhi jari rahe. I thanks all of you for your wonderful words and insight in life, in two short months I have learned a lot from each of you. Thanks for all support and kindness, and giving me a chance to express myself.

shana_83simran728milee1014Scintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz its beautiful and I love the introduction very much and thanks for opening it on my request

hey rach..how r u?? how come you are not commenting on my posts dear?? i wrote so much about hug, and last scene and next step etc...i havent see u in last few hrs posting anything...where are you?? come back to us..Cry

shana_83zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

hey rach..how r u?? how come you are not commenting on my posts dear?? i wrote so much about hug, and last scene and next step etc...i havent see u in last few hrs posting anything...where are you?? come back to us..Cry
I commented to your post dear you seemed to miss my post I said I loved your points going about Nivi while hug and I am loving every post reason I am not commenting much I don't understand what to right.
Between how are you sweety I asked you not to cry too much.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 08 January 2011 at 2:38pm

shana_83sihuzarmeenoScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index