Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 19)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie Navz you didn't like my story without your expert comments and answers how my theory is going to have proper ends and Ashvee you have to complete the theory as well. 
Tujeh toh mein patience ki dawa kilani padegi. I think that is the reason you jump from positive to negative within minutesLOL I did respond to your theory sweetheart, you write a theory and me not liking it no way jaanu cutiepie.
Oh I forgot to write how my Sweetu looked so dashing intoday's episode. Specially when Nivi's mind conjured him up he was looking like an angel in white.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed (hey Bhagwan muje maaf kardo I am praising another man)LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

SaJan are my first love, I can never love any couple more then them !! NivRen are coming close to their level for me slowly, but still have not reached them yet !! SaJan for me is the ultimate love story because I'm a carbon copy of Gunjan !! Embarrassed Her character was so close to the real me that sometimes it used to get really spooky !! Embarrassed And I have always been a sucker for two best friends falling in love, so their story was the happy ending that I didn't get !! Smile
OH Sweety, I love Gunjan so very much so it means I love you tooWinkLOL But I am sure you will find your Samrat or Viren which ever you prefer pretty soon.  
But I have to say both Samrat and Viren lived all their lives outside the family but still they became awesome human beings.

Lolzzz, right now if I fall in love again, that would be a miracle because it hasn't happened yet !! And I know both Sam and Viren are such gems despite living alone all their lives ! Do you know that Mohit who Plays Sam, is Kinny's best friend ? They also used to live together in Mumbai, used to share a flat, until they both got their own place !! I remember Kinny's mom interview saying how both of her sons have their respective show at the same time slot, that it is difficult for her to choose whose show to watch !! LOL Even Mohit is from Delhi !! Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
okay girls I'm going to show you something, but promise me you won't go and fall in love with Kinny, because I almost did !! EmbarrassedLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R7nPjY-Bd0

milee1014aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, my high speed net is not working, that is why I got so late in uploading the NivRen scenes ! They are finally uploaded on YT !! I have edited NT-Yash-Keshav Scene too, but its more then  10 mins and with my normal net speed, will take a few hours to upload, that is why I uploaded the NivRen scenes first !! Am gonna upload the NT-Yash-Keshav scene now, so check back in a few hours for that !!
Thank you for doing this sweetheart, you are up all night to do this. Oh please take good rest, and finish up anywork you have early on monday so that we can discuss a lot because there will be lot to discuss on Monday.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
guys did you notice in SBS segment..neha calls Chanchal "CHACHI" and then changes her words and says Chanchal maa...that was soo cute...oh i wish they were dating in real life..but cant control that. keep dreaming on..

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Originally posted by milee1014

SaJan are my first love, I can never love any couple more then them !! NivRen are coming close to their level for me slowly, but still have not reached them yet !! SaJan for me is the ultimate love story because I'm a carbon copy of Gunjan !! Embarrassed Her character was so close to the real me that sometimes it used to get really spooky !! Embarrassed And I have always been a sucker for two best friends falling in love, so their story was the happy ending that I didn't get !! Smile
OH Sweety, I love Gunjan so very much so it means I love you tooWinkLOL But I am sure you will find your Samrat or Viren which ever you prefer pretty soon.  
But I have to say both Samrat and Viren lived all their lives outside the family but still they became awesome human beings.

Lolzzz, right now if I fall in love again, that would be a miracle because it hasn't happened yet !! And I know both Sam and Viren are such gems despite living alone all their lives ! Do you know that Mohit who Plays Sam, is Kinny's best friend ? They also used to live together in Mumbai, used to share a flat, until they both got their own place !! I remember Kinny's mom interview saying how both of her sons have their respective show at the same time slot, that it is difficult for her to choose whose show to watch !! LOL Even Mohit is from Delhi !! Embarrassed

Oh really, that is wonderful best buds in life. My best wishes to them both. I really love both Samrat and Viren.
And about falling in Love who knows you may fall in love with your husband. I am an old fashion person that doesn't mean I don't believe in love marriage but I like falling in love after marriage it is something very different altogether. I really wish from bottom of my heart that you find a life partner who will make you feel that you are his princess from heaven.And love you so much that you forget all your past and live your life to the fullest.

Edited by milee1014 - 08 January 2011 at 6:35pm

aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

New thread ..Tongue......With wonderful intro Navs..n name Zarmeen...Embarrassed.

Friday n Saturday epi too emotional,CryCryCry too close with what i have experienced n seen in life.Unhappy  I cant' believe for the first time i cried  with the lead of a serial Shocked ..Neha Was FANTASTIC!!! ClapClapClapClap...I could feel every emotion she was going through.....her pain, desperation, heartbreak at being misundertsood, yearning, need....CryCry

It is easy to say as a modern women..she should be able to stand up for herself....But mental abuse n torture is like poison in your blood....(Esp at your in-laws).....slowly slowly it takes over yr whole being........that too when your out numbered....no matter how strong you are, how much faith you have in yourself, your beliefs your upbringing, even when u know you are right, your mind becomes numb, situation turns  unbereable n u just want to scream (as CC was trying to get Nivi to do in the room)...She is only human..n that too young..there is a limit to everything....

Nivi was already at a disadvantage...having first married in to Sood house w/out anyone acceptance...everyone openly rejecting her....to the stalker...It made it all more dificult for her.....Yes she needded these extreme circumstances... when people try t take advantage of your innocence n naivety....for her to realise how strong she really is internally, to undertsnd the level of endurance she has .....But the beautiful thing is alhough Nivi will slowly internally become Much much more stronger..she will not turn away from these people & what they subjected her to..she will try to forgive n forget....as well as giving them chance to be part of her life....

Coming to Nivi dad..... i undertsood where he was coming from. He has been subjected to the worst humiliation a man of his integrity could suffer..all for no fault of his..(there is a bengali  saying pple spend their entire life building their honour, n in one sec it can b taken, & another .... it is better to take one morsel of food with izzat)....Some  pple live their entire lives just for  their izzat...It is  NOT something smalll...your family, love for them,everything is there...But honour is VERY important...unless his name is cleared he cannot take that step towards tht house to help his daughter. My family my dad , brothers, no matter how much they love me would never take that step either..i know very well.
I  am a mother..it is differnt for me...as it was for NT...

I have no idea what i wrote n why i wroteConfused n if it makes senseOuchLOL...Jst love how everyone takes the time to share their views..it's truly a pleasure to read..Embarrassed...Thank u...Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenmilee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

okay girls I'm going to show you something, but promise me you won't go and fall in love with Kinny, because I almost did !! EmbarrassedLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R7nPjY-Bd0

i have seen this before jannuu. very long back when I was searching thru ton of things about KM. very cute and very nice segment. his family is great and i also 1 interview which he did on mothers day with his mom from delhi was on tv..and he was very shy when asked about his family..actually i cannot believe he is such a shy person when on screen he is not like that...too cool..

milee1014aashvee.rahejazarmeenoScintillatingSuchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index