India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 18)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
@Aashvee, you are becoming besharam like Mahi haan. But loved your torture list and like Zarmeen I will go with Tom & Jerry one it will be fun to watch. I love Tom and Jerry may be comparing these two evils with them is not good right?

@Faiza, good I like it when you are not compromising on studies. Actually you are not youngest but second youngest. I don't know if you know Mew kitty kat princess she is 13.

@RAchu, loved your new theory. Bhuvan's and Nirmala's aatma.
And tell you the truth I think Nirmala did had some mental problems but she died because of YD's taunting her husband and you can see husband like Keshav who just is in his own damn egoistic, hatred world doesnot care about anything she could not take it anymore committed suicide. If he loved and cared for her was supportive enough she would not have died. But this CC is using Nirmala's mental condition to her own benefit with Nivi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey My ashvee wow I am happy finally you made you entry I am waiting for you fun-filled ride of today's episode and especially thousand ways to torture CC as JW to getting tortured while hatching eggs. I want more new ways to torture CC why not publish a boork for that

RachuHugmy jaanupieHug
I am trying to write jaanu.....but this is a better idea:

Thousand ways to torture JAAL:

1. Tie CC and JW to a never ending "exploding" rocket (tom and jerry style) where CC is tied on one side and JW the other and then we set fire to it and then it sets off goes a hundred feet in the air and then gives chatkas and jhatkas to all "relevant" portions of CC and JWLOL and then it comes down with a bang (but they don't die, they just suffer terribly) and after three seconds break, this continues again and each time this happens, they travel one millimeter of distance. And this will continue until each millimeter of the earth's surface is covered.

2. Where the fiercest witch and joker swallowing shark swallows CC and JW whole and then they both have to live inside the shark's tummy forever. CC will still lay plot eggs and JW will try to hatch them in the darkness of the Shark's tummy. And the egg will hatch and a baby evil shark will come out and eat them, one inch of flesh at a time.

3. Where CC and JW are tied up together and placed in front of us and we curse them non stop with Cruciatus......

4. Where CC is cursed in such a way that everytime she thinks of an evil plot (which is every millisecond) she becomes one pound heavier. So very soon, she expands so much that the committee for the welfare of THIS EARTH decide to push her off the surface of the earth. She was pushed off and JW sat for so long on the PLOT EGG that he got stuck on it and now he has been transported into a MUSEUM OF MODERN ART and he sits inside a glass centrepiece without food and drink.

5. CC and JW are deported to a forest of hungry magical cannibals who can eat their victims completely, then recreate them in a process which causes IMMENSE and UNBEARABLE pain to their victims...and then the cannibals can EAT them again....LOL

Rachu, please add some more jaanupieHug

Wow JAANI HugHugHugwhat a marvelous way to torture JAAL I love them specially the first one it is really marvellous My turn 
    Put them in dark room tied and on the plug the instrument in their ears which provide them daily update of Nivren life like NivRen went to honeymoon, they are having good time, Nivi gave birth to Viren's kid, Nivi is enjoying the wealth you plotted for and in the end Tum paagal ho tum paagal ho.
  1. Give them karele and Neem for all the meals

That's all for now will think more and let you know

ROFL Zarmeeeee, jaanu, I loved your punishments, especially, the tum pagal ho bitROFL
Zarmeen nahi rachu aise zaheen ideas main hi de sakti huin tu bhi mere aur Shova ki tarah wrong credit giving mein shamil ho gayi shova se yaad aaya where is she I am missing her so muchCry

Actually rachu, I wanted to be in the same group as Shovee and you, janupies, that's why I wanted to get wrong credit beemariLOL. And speaking of Shovee, I miss her too, wonder where she is?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

@ aashvee : awww hun, I didn't mean to make you sad !! *hugs* And thanks a lot for your prayers and best wishes sweetie !! Means a lot !! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Navi Jaani don't worry Inshallah once ur story begins it will be a happy beginning and it will remain happy.

Thanks sweetheart !!! *hugs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
SaJan are my first love, I can never love any couple more then them !! NivRen are coming close to their level for me slowly, but still have not reached them yet !! SaJan for me is the ultimate love story because I'm a carbon copy of Gunjan !! Embarrassed Her character was so close to the real me that sometimes it used to get really spooky !! Embarrassed And I have always been a sucker for two best friends falling in love, so their story was the happy ending that I didn't get !! Smile
OH Sweety, I love Gunjan so very much so it means I love you tooWinkLOL But I am sure you will find your Samrat or Viren which ever you prefer pretty soon.  
But I have to say both Samrat and Viren lived all their lives outside the family but still they became awesome human beings.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Aashvee, you are becoming besharam like Mahi haan. But loved your torture list and like Zarmeen I will go with Tom & Jerry one it will be fun to watch. I love Tom and Jerry may be comparing these two evils with them is not good right?

@Faiza, good I like it when you are not compromising on studies. Actually you are not youngest but second youngest. I don't know if you know Mew kitty kat princess she is 13.

@RAchu, loved your new theory. Bhuvan's and Nirmala's aatma.
And tell you the truth I think Nirmala did had some mental problems but she died because of YD's taunting her husband and you can see husband like Keshav who just is in his own damn egoistic, hatred world doesnot care about anything she could not take it anymore committed suicide. If he loved and cared for her was supportive enough she would not have died. But this CC is using Nirmala's mental condition to her own benefit with Nivi.

Hey Milee, jaanuHugEven the thought of Viren sends my pulse rate skyrocketing these daysLOL But me will try to be a good girl jaanuEmbarrassed as difficult as that is....why does Viren have to be so wonderful? Why does Nivi have to be so lovely? Why do Nivren have to be so utterly amazing that even when I look at KinHa I feel they are falling in love....Yes, I am officially as insane as I can get without being chartered off into an official insitutionLOL

And yes, both Tom and Jerry will be very upset at my analogy....I better think of something to calm my sweetypies T and JLOL

milee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Girls, my high speed net is not working, that is why I got so late in uploading the NivRen scenes ! They are finally uploaded on YT !! I have edited NT-Yash-Keshav Scene too, but its more then  10 mins and with my normal net speed, will take a few hours to upload, that is why I uploaded the NivRen scenes first !! Am gonna upload the NT-Yash-Keshav scene now, so check back in a few hours for that !!

milee1014aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
@Millee Di ...
Aaaaaaaah, I Know Mew!!!! ... Oooo Okay ... Second Youngest, Not Bad!!!
BTW Guys, Which SBS Link Is This? Could Someone Pleaaaaaaase PM It Me?
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index