zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

Thanks Navi, actually its because of you I am here if not I would have never joined any forum.
Actually if you have seen my profile I became a member in 2009 because I wanted to write something in regards with SAJAN but could not as when I went on to the forum at that time they were fighting for screen space and all that stupid stuff so I thought I never wanted to be in that jamela but I used to watch the show silently and could not write my thoughts. When CCBM started I wanted to join but here too in the beginning they had a division of who Sid need to be paired and just because NEha looked different they did not wanted her to be paired wit SID it was very irritating for me but then after the confrontaion and Viren's entry I read your post and was hooked I thought this girl thinks just like me and even when you,Anju, Suchi, Mahi, RAchu had differences with Bani you girls were so civilized I liked it so much and wanted to join your group and its all past now. And from that day we are almost thinkign the same and even if we have differences in our group we post it in civilized manner and became one big virtual family.
I have to thank you personally because you are reason I am here and than thank everyone of the girls because they became friends with me and just write such good comments about my writing.

Awww Milee, you are too kind sweetheart !! But I'm really touched that my thoughts about NivRen made you join us !!! *hugs* Because I'm soooooooooo glad that you joined the forum and us ! we are very fortunate to have you !! Your insight and your positive nature is such a blessing for us !!

I didn't know you were a SaJan fan !! Wow ! It is a small world ! Am glad you never joined that forum, it was permanent war zone, in the end, even I stopped post there !! Waste of time !!! LOL

OH I am full on SaJan fan I simply love their innocent friendship to their love story. Their bonding and their beautiful relation.
You know what my husband says, I know right now Simran touched that subject so I am talking my husband says I don't know what you will do when we have kids you will jump and play along with them you are not at all matured and just behave like a kid. And I just laugh and say what did I knew when I got married I learnt it right so I will learn when I have kidsLOL
But I am happy that I joined you guys in this forum, its always peaceful specially our threads that is the main reason I never go into other threads in this forum, I just stepped into that zone only twice or thrice.

So coming to SaJan, it was so different and yet beautiful and the same is here with NivREn its completely different yet beautiful.
But Milee if u act like a kid with ur kids they will become ur friends like I have reltaionhip with my boy. I use to play all sorts of games with him and still do. I have raced with him, played cricket, hide and seek, dark room and all sort of games including board games and never lost to him on purpose and that way he tries really hard to beat me and now every weekand we sit down together and have long talks, he shows me the songs he likes on YT and I show him my favourites and then we watch a movie like we almost spend 4 to 5 hrs together on every weekand and it is so much fun. So jaani it is more fun to be a kid with a kid rather than be a parent to them all the time.
Oh dear, I know right that's what I tell him even my mom used to be like that with me. I tell my husband you be the strict parent I will be the jooly one, for that he says ya so you want to be in their good books and me not. Even before kids we fight like kidsLOL.
Right now I don't have mom to take advice but I have you girls right. You, Anju, Suchi, SAuji. When I need help I will ask you and I am sure you will help me.
Sure sweetie anytime but I'm both. I'm a very strict parent as well but only when I have to be otherwise I'm a very fun mom and my nieces continuously ask my son lets exchange moms and ofcourse he never agrees to that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

Thanks Navi, actually its because of you I am here if not I would have never joined any forum.
Actually if you have seen my profile I became a member in 2009 because I wanted to write something in regards with SAJAN but could not as when I went on to the forum at that time they were fighting for screen space and all that stupid stuff so I thought I never wanted to be in that jamela but I used to watch the show silently and could not write my thoughts. When CCBM started I wanted to join but here too in the beginning they had a division of who Sid need to be paired and just because NEha looked different they did not wanted her to be paired wit SID it was very irritating for me but then after the confrontaion and Viren's entry I read your post and was hooked I thought this girl thinks just like me and even when you,Anju, Suchi, Mahi, RAchu had differences with Bani you girls were so civilized I liked it so much and wanted to join your group and its all past now. And from that day we are almost thinkign the same and even if we have differences in our group we post it in civilized manner and became one big virtual family.
I have to thank you personally because you are reason I am here and than thank everyone of the girls because they became friends with me and just write such good comments about my writing.

Awww Milee, you are too kind sweetheart !! But I'm really touched that my thoughts about NivRen made you join us !!! *hugs* Because I'm soooooooooo glad that you joined the forum and us ! we are very fortunate to have you !! Your insight and your positive nature is such a blessing for us !!

I didn't know you were a SaJan fan !! Wow ! It is a small world ! Am glad you never joined that forum, it was permanent war zone, in the end, even I stopped post there !! Waste of time !!! LOL

OH I am full on SaJan fan I simply love their innocent friendship to their love story. Their bonding and their beautiful relation.
You know what my husband says, I know right now Simran touched that subject so I am talking my husband says I don't know what you will do when we have kids you will jump and play along with them you are not at all matured and just behave like a kid. And I just laugh and say what did I knew when I got married I learnt it right so I will learn when I have kidsLOL
But I am happy that I joined you guys in this forum, its always peaceful specially our threads that is the main reason I never go into other threads in this forum, I just stepped into that zone only twice or thrice.

So coming to SaJan, it was so different and yet beautiful and the same is here with NivREn its completely different yet beautiful.

SaJan are my first love, I can never love any couple more then them !! NivRen are coming close to their level for me slowly, but still have not reached them yet !! SaJan for me is the ultimate love story because I'm a carbon copy of Gunjan !! Embarrassed Her character was so close to the real me that sometimes it used to get really spooky !! Embarrassed And I have always been a sucker for two best friends falling in love, so their story was the happy ending that I didn't get !! Smile

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryOh! navi, my heart is crying as I read thisCryCryCryCryCryCryCry. I wish you every happiness from now on jaan. I really really wish you get your happy ending jaanu and very soon.HugSending you hugs of love and best wishes jaanHug

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Ketty loved your idea too now we have 8 ideas we need much more and I really loved and thanks for liking my story
Simran loved your point to Viren torondo is coming to hit sood household.

Rach I loved what you suggested. Actually I first thought of the similar idea as your first one, only difference was I wanted NivRen to be doing duet infront of them. LOL After reading your second idea I was trying to imagine expression on CC's face, oh that will be out of the world. I am tired of seeing her smirk all the time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejazarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Where is Anju ? I hope her mom is feeling okay. Missing her,but I think the episode had upset her !!

milee1014aashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

guys ...any idea who was confronting Viren in the SBS segment when he got mad and raised his voice?? 

I hope it is S. I want to see him squirm Simran, the spineless gormless person that he isAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

What Abouttttt ...
ITCHING POWDER ON CC .... LIKE LOADS AND LOADS OF IT, ZINDAGI BHAR SHE'LL BE ITCHING!!!!

OR KEEP THEM IN A ROOM FULL OF BIG FAT RATS THAT BITE THEM AND HOWLING DOGS BARKING AT THEM .... Lmaaao, CC KI HAAALAT KYA HOGI!!!

AND HER HAIR, ARRGHH, I Know, I've Said This, BUT I WANT HER BALD! And If EVEN A New Hair Grows, PULL IT OUT!

Ha ha Faiza, jaanu, that is spectacularROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Loved the pulling out her hair..strand by strandROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

FaizuuNivRenzarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Millie Navz you didn't like my story without your expert comments and answers how my theory is going to have proper ends and Ashvee you have to complete the theory as well. 

Rachu, you had me rofling like anything !!! LOL and trust me, not amount of ghost can scare CC !! In fact the poor things are going to have nightmares for eternity if they tried to haunt her !! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

SaJan are my first love, I can never love any couple more then them !! NivRen are coming close to their level for me slowly, but still have not reached them yet !! SaJan for me is the ultimate love story because I'm a carbon copy of Gunjan !! Embarrassed Her character was so close to the real me that sometimes it used to get really spooky !! Embarrassed And I have always been a sucker for two best friends falling in love, so their story was the happy ending that I didn't get !! Smile

Navi Jaani don't worry Inshallah once ur story begins it will be a happy beginning and it will remain happy.

milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index