Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 15)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey My ashvee wow I am happy finally you made you entry I am waiting for you fun-filled ride of today's episode and especially thousand ways to torture CC as JW to getting tortured while hatching eggs. I want more new ways to torture CC why not publish a boork for that

RachuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugmy jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
I am trying to write jaanu.....but this is a better idea:

Thousand ways to torture JAAL:

1. Tie CC and JW to a never ending "exploding" rocket (tom and jerry style) where CC is tied on one side and JW the other and then we set fire to it and then it sets off goes a hundred feet in the air and then gives chatkas and jhatkas to all "relevant" portions of CC and JWLOL and then it comes down with a bang (but they don't die, they just suffer terribly) and after three seconds break, this continues again and each time this happens, they travel one millimeter of distance. And this will continue until each millimeter of the earth's surface is covered.

2. Where the fiercest witch and joker swallowing shark swallows CC and JW whole and then they both have to live inside the shark's tummy forever. CC will still lay plot eggs and JW will try to hatch them in the darkness of the Shark's tummy. And the egg will hatch and a baby evil shark will come out and eat them, one inch of flesh at a time.

3. Where CC and JW are tied up together and placed in front of us and we curse them non stop with Cruciatus......

4. Where CC is cursed in such a way that everytime she thinks of an evil plot (which is every millisecond) she becomes one pound heavier. So very soon, she expands so much that the committee for the welfare of THIS EARTH decide to push her off the surface of the earth. She was pushed off and JW sat for so long on the PLOT EGG that he got stuck on it and now he has been transported into a MUSEUM OF MODERN ART and he sits inside a glass centrepiece without food and drink.

5. CC and JW are deported to a forest of hungry magical cannibals who can eat their victims completely, then recreate them in a process which causes IMMENSE and UNBEARABLE pain to their victims...and then the cannibals can EAT them again....LOL

Rachu, please add some more jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Wow JAANI HugHugHugwhat a marvelous way to torture JAAL I love them specially the first one it is really marvellous My turn 
  1. Put them in dark room tied and on the plug the instrument in their ears which provide them daily update of Nivren life like NivRen went to honeymoon, they are having good time, Nivi gave birth to Viren's kid, Nivi is enjoying the wealth you plotted for and in the end Tum paagal ho tum paagal ho.
  2. Give them karele and Neem for all the meals

That's all for now will think more and let you know

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Aashvee loved your all idea of torturing  JAAL. Like Zarmeen my personal favorite is the one where they are tied up with rocket. I love tom and jerry and still watch it sometimes so it would be nice to see JAAL in place of tom and jerry. LOL

here is my contribution. From this you can see how psycho I am. LOL

6. I want JAAL to be committed to Asylum run by Dr. Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow).

OOOhhhhhh, me loves Cillian Murphy, who acts as JC....but yes, speaking of the character, lets commit JAAL to Dr. JCEvil Smile LOLLOLLOL BrilliantLOL

Oh! kettee, write some more please my jaanuEmbarrassed

Sorry, I had thought Rachu posted this, sorry jaan, a thousand and million apologies, don't be angry with me jaanCry

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 08 January 2011 at 5:58pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged

Hey My ashvee wow I am happy finally you made you entry I am waiting for you fun-filled ride of today's episode and especially thousand ways to torture CC as JW to getting tortured while hatching eggs. I want more new ways to torture CC why not publish a boork for that

RachuHugmy jaanupieHug

1. Tie CC and JW to a never ending "exploding" rocket (tom and jerry style) where CC is tied on one side and JW the other and then we set fire to it and then it sets off goes a hundred feet in the air and then gives chatkas and jhatkas to all "relevant" portions of CC and JWLOL and then it comes down with a bang (but they don't die, they just suffer terribly) and after three seconds break, this continues again and each time this happens, they travel one millimeter of distance. And this will continue until each millimeter of the earth's surface is covered.

2. Where the fiercest witch and joker swallowing shark swallows CC and JW whole and then they both have to live inside the shark's tummy forever. CC will still lay plot eggs and JW will try to hatch them in the darkness of the Shark's tummy. And the egg will hatch and a baby evil shark will come out and eat them, one inch of flesh at a time.

3. Where CC and JW are tied up together and placed in front of us and we curse them non stop with Cruciatus......

4. Where CC is cursed in such a way that everytime she thinks of an evil plot (which is every millisecond) she becomes one pound heavier. So very soon, she expands so much that the committee for the welfare of THIS EARTH decide to push her off the surface of the earth. She was pushed off and JW sat for so long on the PLOT EGG that he got stuck on it and now he has been transported into a MUSEUM OF MODERN ART and he sits inside a glass centrepiece without food and drink.

5. CC and JW are deported to a forest of hungry magical cannibals who can eat their victims completely, then recreate them in a process which causes IMMENSE and UNBEARABLE pain to their victims...and then the cannibals can EAT them again....LOL

Rachu, please add some more jaanupieHug

Wow JAANI HugHugHugwhat a marvelous way to torture JAAL I love them specially the first one it is really marvellous My turn 
  1. Put them in dark room tied and on the plug the instrument in their ears which provide them daily update of Nivren life like NivRen went to honeymoon, they are having good time, Nivi gave birth to Viren's kid, Nivi is enjoying the wealth you plotted for and in the end Tum paagal ho tum paagal ho.
  2. Give them karele and Neem for all the meals

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Zarmeeeee, jaanu, I loved your punishments, especially, the tum pagal ho bitROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

Thanks Navi, actually its because of you I am here if not I would have never joined any forum.
Actually if you have seen my profile I became a member in 2009 because I wanted to write something in regards with SAJAN but could not as when I went on to the forum at that time they were fighting for screen space and all that stupid stuff so I thought I never wanted to be in that jamela but I used to watch the show silently and could not write my thoughts. When CCBM started I wanted to join but here too in the beginning they had a division of who Sid need to be paired and just because NEha looked different they did not wanted her to be paired wit SID it was very irritating for me but then after the confrontaion and Viren's entry I read your post and was hooked I thought this girl thinks just like me and even when you,Anju, Suchi, Mahi, RAchu had differences with Bani you girls were so civilized I liked it so much and wanted to join your group and its all past now. And from that day we are almost thinkign the same and even if we have differences in our group we post it in civilized manner and became one big virtual family.
I have to thank you personally because you are reason I am here and than thank everyone of the girls because they became friends with me and just write such good comments about my writing.

Awww Milee, you are too kind sweetheart !! But I'm really touched that my thoughts about NivRen made you join us !!! *hugs* Because I'm soooooooooo glad that you joined the forum and us ! we are very fortunate to have you !! Your insight and your positive nature is such a blessing for us !!

I didn't know you were a SaJan fan !! Wow ! It is a small world ! Am glad you never joined that forum, it was permanent war zone, in the end, even I stopped post there !! Waste of time !!! LOL

OH I am full on SaJan fan I simply love their innocent friendship to their love story. Their bonding and their beautiful relation.
You know what my husband says, I know right now Simran touched that subject so I am talking my husband says I don't know what you will do when we have kids you will jump and play along with them you are not at all matured and just behave like a kid. And I just laugh and say what did I knew when I got married I learnt it right so I will learn when I have kidsLOL
But I am happy that I joined you guys in this forum, its always peaceful specially our threads that is the main reason I never go into other threads in this forum, I just stepped into that zone only twice or thrice.

So coming to SaJan, it was so different and yet beautiful and the same is here with NivREn its completely different yet beautiful.
But Milee if u act like a kid with ur kids they will become ur friends like I have reltaionhip with my boy. I use to play all sorts of games with him and still do. I have raced with him, played cricket, hide and seek, dark room and all sort of games including board games and never lost to him on purpose and that way he tries really hard to beat me and now every weekand we sit down together and have long talks, he shows me the songs he likes on YT and I show him my favourites and then we watch a movie like we almost spend 4 to 5 hrs together on every weekand and it is so much fun. So jaani it is more fun to be a kid with a kid rather than be a parent to them all the time.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejamilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

I am with new theory:
Now you all know what she did with Nivi and her mother sa that and realise Nivedita is her daughter and is furious for that on JAAL for making her daughter mad and on the other side already Bhuvan is angry on JAAL for creating MU and gotten his son married to PB (FOR parents their kids are always anmol rattan). So they meat behind the sky and conspire against JAAL.
Bh: Are you watching Nirmala voh log jinhone humein yahan pahunchaya woh log ab humare bachho par julm kar rahein hai. Dekho na kasi PB se uski shaadi karva di uski maana ki voh bhi PB hai but still dono PB rahenge to meri generation to PB is reh jayegi.
NL: Are tum unki baat kar rahe ho jin logon to apne iklote bete ko nahi baksha tumhare bete ke saath to phir bhi pyar se hi pesh aate hai aur meri beti uski aankhon mein to ansoon bhar diye hain aur main unse kya shikayat karoon jab mera apna pati hi meri beti ko dukh pahuncha raha usse to main raat ko haunt kar kar ke thik kar dungi.
BH: Humein ab undono se apni maut ka badla lena hoga badla lena hoga badla lena hoga
NL: Ek baar bhi kehte to samaj mein aajaata filmy effect laane ki kya zaroorat thi. To ab batao kya plan hai unke khilaaf.
BH: Main jawaher ko haunt karunga aur tum Chanchal ko thik
NL: (SCARED) Nahi yeh to cheating hai tum saare mard ek jaise hote ho easy target khud chun lete ho aur tough target humare liye chor dete ho. Us chanchal ko to humare 100 Bhoot milke bhi nahi dara sakte aur voh to mujhe hi darra ke bhagga degi.
Bh: Tum kar sakti ho tumhe sirf use yeh dikhana hai ki usse property paisa aur bahut izzat mil rahi hai aur yeh roz dikhana hai itna zyaada paisa ke woh khushi mein paagal ho jaaye phir tum usse roz daara sakti ho roz usse paagal karar kar sakti ho.
NL: Thik hai done

OK that's for now

Will Bh and NL be able to scare JAAL and make them mad or will they themselves get scared from evil witch. I want my PIC ASHVEE to give the next chapter of the story.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Kya baat hai Ramsey's ki koi movie dekh li hai kya, sare ke sare ghost story ke pichche pade hai. But I don't mind if that turns JAAL insane. LOL

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Simran, thanks dear I am doing fine. About kids, that's a touchy subject for both me and my husband, we don't have kids yet but I have so much love bottled up don't know when I will have kids and share my love with them. But I won't lose hope God will definitely bless me with kids and I am sure of it.
Yes, I did read your post on pg6 and I agree with all your points. And I am sure dadi has to play an important role in this challenge as she saw someone coming out of the koti. So hoping for the best.

hey milee. i am sorry..maybe it was your nieces and nephews you were talking abt...Smile but i am sure your wishes will be fulfilled.

on lighter note..did you read the last thread posts?? me and payal and ketty, and aashvee had posted few things...

also aren't you happy that Viren did not take blame of being the MP?? Oh i am so happy. earlier we all were thinking he might do that to save Nivi but I am glad CT did not go that path.

See it shows CT knows the value of trump card Nivren and they will not spoil them. So, we do not worry. Until they care for money and TRP..we are ok.
OH no problem sweetie, I only read Payal's analysis but I will do it before I go to bed.
Yes, I am happy that Viren did not take the blame and he threw an  open challenge to MP. It will be worth watching. I am eagerly waiting for it.

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

RachuHugmy jaanupieHug

Put them in dark room tied and on the plug the instrument in their ears which provide them daily update of Nivren life like NivRen went to honeymoon, they are having good time, Nivi gave birth to Viren's kid, Nivi is enjoying the wealth you plotted for and in the end Tum paagal ho tum paagal ho.
  1. Give them karele and Neem for all the meals

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Zarmeeeee, jaanu, I loved your punishments, especially, the tum pagal ho bitROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Ash sweetie it is Rach and not me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

RachuHugmy jaanupieHug

Put them in dark room tied and on the plug the instrument in their ears which provide them daily update of Nivren life like NivRen went to honeymoon, they are having good time, Nivi gave birth to Viren's kid, Nivi is enjoying the wealth you plotted for and in the end Tum paagal ho tum paagal ho.
  1. Give them karele and Neem for all the meals

Zarmeen nahi rachu aise zaheen ideas main hi de sakti huin tu bhi mere aur Shova ki tarah wrong credit giving mein shamil ho gayi shova se yaad aaya where is she I am missing her so muchCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index