Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 147)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by mittusingh

Hello all...I did read all your views but am unable to reply as my 15 month old son developed a bad could and fever for past two days..he is feeling better now and I had a quick question...

Viren keeps wanting Nivi to question him on his ongoings?

1. Phone call where he mentioend his girlfirend and he exclusively asked Nivi what she thinks.
2. The gift which was covered in gold wrap - this happened two times and this was also done on purpose by Viren
3. This train ticket - I saw the scene againa dn again atleast 5 times..>Viren was very obviously coaxing Nivi to find the so called urgent Papers in his wallet.

I wonder why does he want Nivi to question him....is this way of him knowing that Nivi really cares about him... Does he want to what extent does Nivi cares about him...

he once mentioned that for him love and pagalpan are one and the same and he can go to any extent.. ??

If this has already been discussed let me knwo which page or do let me know ur thoughts on this??

Hello, I don't believe we've met. But hi. I'm Mahi.

As for your question, the reason is simple and what you stated. He wants her to question him so he knows she cares. He wants to stir up emotions in her. Anger. Jealousy. Whatever he can get to see how she really feels about him. The main factor here is that whatever Nivi does, she stops herself from letting it go too far. She looks at him then stops herself. She loses herself in his eyes or in his romantic moments but then fixes herself and stops whatever was happening. What Viren wants is for her to cross those boundaries and show/ say what she feels. There's this saying that the truth comes out in our angriest times and what we say when we fight is what the truth really is-- have you noticed, that fights make relationships stronger? (Truth is that all fights make relationships stronger unless the relationship wasn't built to last.) Now what Viren is trying to do, although maybe not fight with Nivi, but get her to the point where all her bottled up feelings and emotions come pouring out.

Yes, Viren did mention that for his love he can go to any extent and that there is a thin line between his love and pagalpan because as the saying goes: "Jo pyaar karta hai, pagal ban jata hai" and it's true because you lose yourself in love. Love is a different state of sanity... it's more like insanity because in love you do what you normally wouldn't. That's how I take what he said.

...now this reminds me of this song that I love... listen to it... 

Hi Mahi...I love your name..what does your name mean??... My name is Mythri. Thanks for your comments... I think tomorrows confrontation is going to be a big deal for both nivi and Viren...this is a big step towards their relationship and there is going to be a full launch of their status as lovers and husbandWife!! I am just so hopeful I just hope the CT's dont mess with this too.... :)

Well my name is Mahia (which in Arabic means "goodness/ purity" [that's the main reason I was named that, since I am Muslim] but then as I got older, I found my name in Hindi means "sweetheart/ lover" and in Spanish means "magic").. everyone tells me that my name is the perfect match for me because I give the meanings life. Hehe. But most people usually just call me by my nickname Mahi because my other name is Mahima and both of my names have Mahi in them so that's where my nickname came from. And nice to meet you Mythri. That sounds like such a pretty name. What does that name? 

And you're welcome. I don't mind answering questions-- especially about my husband. (Lol if you're new to our crew- then I must warn you, the girls have a joke about me being Viren's other wife. Hehe gotta love my Dis.) 

But I'm dying to see tomorrow's episode. I hope we see GOOD things and not bad because I am so sick of sad Nivi! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghgmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

I understand Vandhana's goodness. This is all for her late husband and the son that is the biggest part of her life. That's why she stays and takes whatever crap she is given and bottles it up inside. So that the others can be happy and no problems are created. Vandhana tries but she can't do much and that is why I don't get mad at her as often as I would if she were in a better position. If Bhuvan were still alive, Vandhana would still be Vandhana but just she wouldn't have to deal with as much crap as she has to deal with right now and well also, if Bhuva were still alive, then most definitely Vandhana would not be afraid to speak her mind and help Nivi no matter what Chancal and Yashondra said.

I agree with you and Milee both, I don't get mad at VD either, I really like the way she make Viren and Nivi feel loved when others are ignoring them. And she would have been totally different person if Bhuvan is still alive. But when I saw her giving promise to NT dadi, I thought she will be stronger for Nivi and protect her. I was mistaken, she still tries with CC, but YD she can't go over her, and I think this is more because of respect rather than fear. But again I was expecting that VD consider Nivi as her own daughter, as mother you do everything to protect your own kid, no respect or fear can hold you back. I think I was just expecting more that VD can do.
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
reserved
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I understand Vandhana's goodness. This is all for her late husband and the son that is the biggest part of her life. That's why she stays and takes whatever crap she is given and bottles it up inside. So that the others can be happy and no problems are created. Vandhana tries but she can't do much and that is why I don't get mad at her as often as I would if she were in a better position. If Bhuvan were still alive, Vandhana would still be Vandhana but just she wouldn't have to deal with as much crap as she has to deal with right now and well also, if Bhuva were still alive, then most definitely Vandhana would not be afraid to speak her mind and help Nivi no matter what Chancal and Yashondra said.

I agree with you and Milee both, I don't get mad at VD either, I really like the way she make Viren and Nivi feel loved when others are ignoring them. And she would have been totally different person if Bhuvan is still alive. But when I saw her giving promise to NT dadi, I thought she will be stronger for Nivi and protect her. I was mistaken, she still tries with CC, but YD she can't go over her, and I think this is more because of respect rather than fear. But again I was expecting that VD consider Nivi as her own daughter, as mother you do everything to protect your own kid, no respect or fear can hold you back. I think I was just expecting more that VD can do.

Random question... di, how do you post a YouTube link on this site and have it show in the little box? I keep trying with [YOUTUBE] -link- [/YOUTUBE] but that doesn't work for me. Do you know how I am supposed to do it?

As for Vandhana, well she tries her best and I have to give her that. She always makes Nivi and Viren feel loved and she is a great Taiya Ji to my jaanu Viren. When the others were ignoring him today, she said in such a loving manner that since what he is saying is from the heart and the others aren't receiving it, that's their fault and not his. I don't think Vandhana's personality would be different is Bhuvan were still alive. She's still be loving and caring but if he were alive, she's be stronger. That's be the only difference. She would be able to fight for what she thought and believed and would be able to better stand by Nivi. But what you said about her thinking about Nivi like her daughter is right. If she really took Nivi as her daughter then she wouldn't just stand back and watch such injustice happen to Nivi. I mean seriously, this shows there is a major difference between saying something versus reality. She can say all she wants that Nivi is like her own daughter and holds the same stance as Sid in her life but that'll never be true. Yes, she tried with Chancal and tries to explain to Yashondra but if something were happening to Sid like Nivi,  she'd forget all about respect and fear and everything and just stand up for him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Hi Girls, I have posted my thoughts about today's episode (on Shova, Rach & Ashley's request) in the new NivRen thread.
Oh boy, I have so many posts to catch up on. I think I left at page-83 today morning. Everybody is going at a jetspeed here, that's for sure. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Random question... di, how do you post a YouTube link on this site and have it show in the little box? I keep trying with [YOUTUBE] -link- [/YOUTUBE] but that doesn't work for me. Do you know how I am supposed to do it?

Sweetie I am just testing. let's see.

It worked Big smile You just have to put [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] around link, as you were doing, don't know why it is not working for you. Confused

Edited by gmann2010 - 10 January 2011 at 9:54pm
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G-NYIPJFd8[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by mahix3 - 10 January 2011 at 10:32pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index