Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 146)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by mahix3

Awwh I love your post because it just made my day! 
And I am glad and proud to have you as my di!
As for my yummy Viren... all I could think about is him in a towel.
And maybe the towel falling? 
New boundaries of besharam, I know.
But it's my Jetspeed Viren Sood. 
Y.U.M.
Mahi u r soo naughty jaanEmbarrassed, i think i should creat this besharam a wall rite now or god knows what this girl will think of next lolz. But to tell u the truth i wont mind his towel falling as wellEmbarrassed
love u mahi

OMG Di is trying to steal MY HUSBAND! 
Chi chi chi.
What kind of di steals her choti behein's husband.
And thinks about his towel falling!?
*sniffles*
HOME WRECKER! 
But yes, I am a proud besharam.
Only when it comes to my Viren. Hehe.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuts

Hi I have been reading all the analysis for a while now and has come to a stage where I spend more time reading what u guys write rather than watch the serial itself.
</div>
<div>Anyway, I just wanted to check has Viren called Nividitha Nivibefore. Was today the first time -during breakfast (Nivi ke hatth se) - he called her Nivi.I remember him always calling her by the full name just like CC & YD. Do u think he feels that now that she has accepted him he can call her that, coz only the people close to her call her that like NT, VD. PB & HL also call her that, but I guess at one point they did think of her as family.
thanks millie for pointing it out. Just watched the episode again. Good to see viren trusting nivi but there does not seem to b much conversation happening between Nivi nd Viren. I mean i thot he would ask her what happened nd the sequence of events so that he can think nd figure out who the MP is. Even the conversation after the phansi was the same. Atleast they should show us his thot process.

Edited by nuts - 10 January 2011 at 8:29pm
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Hello all...I did read all your views but am unable to reply as my 15 month old son developed a bad could and fever for past two days..he is feeling better now and I had a quick question...

Viren keeps wanting Nivi to question him on his ongoings?

1. Phone call where he mentioend his girlfirend and he exclusively asked Nivi what she thinks.
2. The gift which was covered in gold wrap - this happened two times and this was also done on purpose by Viren
3. This train ticket - I saw the scene againa dn again atleast 5 times..>Viren was very obviously coaxing Nivi to find the so called urgent Papers in his wallet.

I wonder why does he want Nivi to question him....is this way of him knowing that Nivi really cares about him... Does he want to what extent does Nivi cares about him...

he once mentioned that for him love and pagalpan are one and the same and he can go to any extent.. ??

If this has already been discussed let me knwo which page or do let me know ur thoughts on this??

Hello, I don't believe we've met. But hi. I'm Mahi.

As for your question, the reason is simple and what you stated. He wants her to question him so he knows she cares. He wants to stir up emotions in her. Anger. Jealousy. Whatever he can get to see how she really feels about him. The main factor here is that whatever Nivi does, she stops herself from letting it go too far. She looks at him then stops herself. She loses herself in his eyes or in his romantic moments but then fixes herself and stops whatever was happening. What Viren wants is for her to cross those boundaries and show/ say what she feels. There's this saying that the truth comes out in our angriest times and what we say when we fight is what the truth really is-- have you noticed, that fights make relationships stronger? (Truth is that all fights make relationships stronger unless the relationship wasn't built to last.) Now what Viren is trying to do, although maybe not fight with Nivi, but get her to the point where all her bottled up feelings and emotions come pouring out.

Yes, Viren did mention that for his love he can go to any extent and that there is a thin line between his love and pagalpan because as the saying goes: "Jo pyaar karta hai, pagal ban jata hai" and it's true because you lose yourself in love. Love is a different state of sanity... it's more like insanity because in love you do what you normally wouldn't. That's how I take what he said.

...now this reminds me of this song that I love... listen to it... 

mittusingh

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Thanks Millie for liking my points and comment I really love Viren Vandana bond as they are very affectionate to each other. I just love the fact that Viren mere standing with Nivi or Vandana give them strenght. You are right as I feel that too before going to delhi Chanchal taunted Vandana and Viren didn't liked it his face was showing this. In Today's episode BT too IT looked like 2 Vicotoria queens were sitting on one side and in front of them 3 simple innocent people were standing and Viren Vandana duo really gave them good answers. I will love to see Vandana more vocal now.

gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Can someone teach me how to post YouTube videos on this site? Not in link form.
mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Blahh sorry I couldn't come up with anything magnificent so I just wrote away.. here's the link to the next thread.. 

Oh MAHI. Thanks for the new thread dear...and what a beautiful introduction!! Pat on your back babe. Big smile

and also kya song pick kiya hai!! HAIII mein toh woh pad kar hi maar gayi..

MAHI ne Maar Daala !!

and please do not ever underestimate yourself. Not on this thread, not when you are studying for your doctors exams and not when you find your own Mr. Viren Sood. You are a cute, sweet, beautiful, caring, loyal soul and I am sure whatever you will do it life you will find success. Keep Smiling Always!! Love, Simi. 

Awwwe Simi di. I really really loved this post. Thank you so much hun. I'm glad you liked my introduction as I was feeling that this wasn't some of my best work at all so thought maybe it was bad. As for the song, you should just listen to the song di. It's sad but soo heart warming! I love it. Especially the tune! Once again, thank you so much di. Your last few lines made me smile and feel so happy! Please keep your prayers with me and I hope that InshaAllah someday I will be successful in everything I pursue as you say. I just hope you're right about that. Thank you sweetie. It really made my night!
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mittusingh

Hello all...I did read all your views but am unable to reply as my 15 month old son developed a bad could and fever for past two days..he is feeling better now and I had a quick question...

Viren keeps wanting Nivi to question him on his ongoings?

1. Phone call where he mentioend his girlfirend and he exclusively asked Nivi what she thinks.
2. The gift which was covered in gold wrap - this happened two times and this was also done on purpose by Viren
3. This train ticket - I saw the scene againa dn again atleast 5 times..>Viren was very obviously coaxing Nivi to find the so called urgent Papers in his wallet.

I wonder why does he want Nivi to question him....is this way of him knowing that Nivi really cares about him... Does he want to what extent does Nivi cares about him...

he once mentioned that for him love and pagalpan are one and the same and he can go to any extent.. ??

If this has already been discussed let me knwo which page or do let me know ur thoughts on this??

Hello, I don't believe we've met. But hi. I'm Mahi.

As for your question, the reason is simple and what you stated. He wants her to question him so he knows she cares. He wants to stir up emotions in her. Anger. Jealousy. Whatever he can get to see how she really feels about him. The main factor here is that whatever Nivi does, she stops herself from letting it go too far. She looks at him then stops herself. She loses herself in his eyes or in his romantic moments but then fixes herself and stops whatever was happening. What Viren wants is for her to cross those boundaries and show/ say what she feels. There's this saying that the truth comes out in our angriest times and what we say when we fight is what the truth really is-- have you noticed, that fights make relationships stronger? (Truth is that all fights make relationships stronger unless the relationship wasn't built to last.) Now what Viren is trying to do, although maybe not fight with Nivi, but get her to the point where all her bottled up feelings and emotions come pouring out.

Yes, Viren did mention that for his love he can go to any extent and that there is a thin line between his love and pagalpan because as the saying goes: "Jo pyaar karta hai, pagal ban jata hai" and it's true because you lose yourself in love. Love is a different state of sanity... it's more like insanity because in love you do what you normally wouldn't. That's how I take what he said.

...now this reminds me of this song that I love... listen to it... 

Hi Mahi...I love your name..what does your name mean??... My name is Mythri. Thanks for your comments... I think tomorrows confrontation is going to be a big deal for both nivi and Viren...this is a big step towards their relationship and there is going to be a full launch of their status as lovers and husbandWife!! I am just so hopeful I just hope the CT's dont mess with this too.... :)

gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by milee1014

@Ketty, thanks dear for your comments. VD sometimes tries but YD cuts her off and poor VD cannot do anything. But when Viren is around I think they get that positive strength so they behave differently. She married Bhuvan without YD's blessings right? and he did not live long too so she did not get the status which CC gets as she is from high class person. IF Bhuvan was alive today maybe with his support she would have been different and who knows her status would have been different. And Sid I think is just like his mom in that perspective not speaking out your mind or just behave well with elders out of respect but he does lose his temper sometimes and that is always at the wrong time. I think dadaji taught him good principles and all but he should have also taught him that sometimes you can break the principles too if need arises.

It makes sense about VD, I agree that not having any support in family is hard. Sid didn't learn as he didn't have father around. But it is hard to see a person taking somebody's insult and attitude entire life. It is really hard for me to understand, that someone can be that timid.

I understand Vandhana's goodness. This is all for her late husband and the son that is the biggest part of her life. That's why she stays and takes whatever crap she is given and bottles it up inside. So that the others can be happy and no problems are created. Vandhana tries but she can't do much and that is why I don't get mad at her as often as I would if she were in a better position. If Bhuvan were still alive, Vandhana would still be Vandhana but just she wouldn't have to deal with as much crap as she has to deal with right now and well also, if Bhuva were still alive, then most definitely Vandhana would not be afraid to speak her mind and help Nivi no matter what Chancal and Yashondra said.

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index