Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 145)

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
@ Milee: great analysis! It was a joy to read and I loved how you began with citing religious text. I just hope that CT doesn't let us down with Viren's characterization. As for Sid, I don't think there is a way to redeem him. When it comes to his family is becomes illogical and doesn't support ppl who are being wronged. Everyone loves their family, but it's not like we can't see their flaws and need to stand up to them at times. But Sid, he's just too much. Also, like many of you I felt a bit worried about the train ticket incident, but then Viren being the culprit is too obvious, so I relaxed again.

This week promises to be a good one, so let's see what it has in store for us!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

True Shova when he tries to lie it comes on his face automatically the way when he said his mother to take Nivi out somewhere he was running not wanting to caught, KC BT too he was not able to comeup with convincing answer why he doesn't want to have breakfast, VD Birthday too he ran away because he knew if he remain for long time it will slip out of his mouth, KC when CC caught him that he didn't had his breakfast he didn't gave any lame excuses. He can hide things till he is not asked or don't budge him too much but if someone force him and insists him he tends to speaks everything like after dadi operation when Nivi was insistant for answer he said everything and If he was so good with planning then he would have been in favorite books of BS instead of Sid and would have never committed the mistake he did and if do wouldn't let that blame fall on him this show his character that he doesn't know how to do good planning to get what he want but do things instinctively.  
Well all i knw is he cant lie but for planning hey Rachu he is good rite?? cause he did plan those things for Nivi like the dateEmbarrassedlolz ok i went to my dream world lolz.

But rachu i agree and liked it how u said all those things about him not being able to lie.

Sweety wished i could write more but i have to go now somewhere so will talk later, take care darlz.
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Rachu, today you are rocking with your points. I agree with you completely.

@Lamya, don't be mad at Nivi. Its good thing she is asking him and then clear everything then and there instead of keep it in mind and become all suspicious. It is very good thing in husband and wife relation you clear out things.
And other thing you said why she keeping some secrets, about the rope she did not wanted him to think she is losing it and with Sid, she did suspect him but she cleared it herself right I think that is the reason she did not tell him.

@shova, thanks dear for your beautiful comments. I am still waiting for your PM.

lams

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

@ Milee: great analysis! It was a joy to read and I loved how you began with citing religious text. I just hope that CT doesn't let us down with Viren's characterization. As for Sid, I don't think there is a way to redeem him. When it comes to his family is becomes illogical and doesn't support ppl who are being wronged. Everyone loves their family, but it's not like we can't see their flaws and need to stand up to them at times. But Sid, he's just too much. Also, like many of you I felt a bit worried about the train ticket incident, but then Viren being the culprit is too obvious, so I relaxed again.

This week promises to be a good one, so let's see what it has in store for us!
Thank you Asya. I know I don't want Sid character to go down, actually this track is the best to redeem him. He can think it over what Nivi was saying and then Viren believed her too and the way CC behaved with Nivi atleast he could help his brother find out the real culprit that way he could be redeemed. I don't know what CT's has store for him, I wanted to see bonding between brothers and we get to see this.
But about Viren I completely believe him dear, so unless and until CT's prove me wrong I am sure of his character. I am thinking that he is already working to find the culprit. HOpefully they end this MP track business and start something fresh.

gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuts

Hi I have been reading all the analysis for a while now and has come to a stage where I spend more time reading what u guys write rather than watch the serial itself.

Anyway, I just wanted to check has Viren called Nividitha Nivi before. Was today the first time - during breakfast (Nivi ke hatth se) - he called her Nivi. I remember him always calling her by the full name just like CC & YD. Do u think he feels that now that she has accepted him he can call her that, coz only the people close to her call her that like NT, VD. PB & HL also call her that, but I guess at one point they did think of her as family.
No dear he said Biwi ke haath se not Nivi
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

@Ketty, thanks dear for your comments. VD sometimes tries but YD cuts her off and poor VD cannot do anything. But when Viren is around I think they get that positive strength so they behave differently. She married Bhuvan without YD's blessings right? and he did not live long too so she did not get the status which CC gets as she is from high class person. IF Bhuvan was alive today maybe with his support she would have been different and who knows her status would have been different. And Sid I think is just like his mom in that perspective not speaking out your mind or just behave well with elders out of respect but he does lose his temper sometimes and that is always at the wrong time. I think dadaji taught him good principles and all but he should have also taught him that sometimes you can break the principles too if need arises.

It makes sense about VD, I agree that not having any support in family is hard. Sid didn't learn as he didn't have father around. But it is hard to see a person taking somebody's insult and attitude entire life. It is really hard for me to understand, that someone can be that timid.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by nuts

Hi I have been reading all the analysis for a while now and has come to a stage where I spend more time reading what u guys write rather than watch the serial itself.

Anyway, I just wanted to check has Viren called Nividitha Nivi before. Was today the first time - during breakfast (Nivi ke hatth se) - he called her Nivi. I remember him always calling her by the full name just like CC & YD. Do u think he feels that now that she has accepted him he can call her that, coz only the people close to her call her that like NT, VD. PB & HL also call her that, but I guess at one point they did think of her as family.
No dear he said Biwi ke haath se not Nivi

But if I remember correctly, he did once call her Nivi.
What bothers me is that he calls her Nivedita the way Sid, Yashondra, Chancal, and Hemleta call her Nivedita. I want him to start calling her Nivi. All the time!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Hello all...I did read all your views but am unable to reply as my 15 month old son developed a bad could and fever for past two days..he is feeling better now and I had a quick question...

Viren keeps wanting Nivi to question him on his ongoings?

1. Phone call where he mentioend his girlfirend and he exclusively asked Nivi what she thinks.
2. The gift which was covered in gold wrap - this happened two times and this was also done on purpose by Viren
3. This train ticket - I saw the scene againa dn again atleast 5 times..>Viren was very obviously coaxing Nivi to find the so called urgent Papers in his wallet.

I wonder why does he want Nivi to question him....is this way of him knowing that Nivi really cares about him... Does he want to what extent does Nivi cares about him...

he once mentioned that for him love and pagalpan are one and the same and he can go to any extent.. ??

If this has already been discussed let me knwo which page or do let me know ur thoughts on this??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index