Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 144)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
HEY Simi how are you sweety welcome back and write your thoughts about toda'y's episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Wow milee supurb analysis jaan, i am out of wordClapI read it and it was so magnificent, thankyou jaan for writing this beautifully. I loved each and every thought you put forward and i loved your intro of ur analysis, and i strongly agree with what you said. Overall milee i really loved it jaan thanks Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
One more thing came to my mind can Viren be good at planning because I feel he doesn't know what is planning 
  1. I think he is straightforward what ever he feels he says it if you see today's confrontation also he doesn't wrap his words just said what comes to his mind and heart.
  2. At BT too if he felt bad he said straightaway with a tinge of sarcasm but didn't hide that he felt bad.
  3. He is too careless about his things and the person planning something big he will be very careful about his things as he always have fear to be caught but the way Viren behaves he if he was stalker then he would have thrown the train ticket as soon as he is out of train as he can't roam about keeping proof in room saying come and get the proof I was in Shimla but was not home. Come catch me with proof in hand. With this I am believing he is keeping the bulb also with him hapazardly so that Nivi can go and get it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejamilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One more thing came to my mind can Viren be good at planning because I feel he doesn't know what is planning 
    I think he is straightforward what ever he feels he says it if you see today's confrontation also he doesn't wrap his words just said what comes to his mind and heart. At BT too if he felt bad he said straightaway with a tinge of sarcasm but didn't hide that he felt bad.
  1. He is too careless about his things and the person planning something big he will be very careful about his things as he always have fear to be caught but the way Viren behaves he if he was stalker then he would have thrown the train ticket as soon as he is out of train as he can't roam about keeping proof in room saying come and get the proof I was in Shimla but was not home. Come catch me with proof in hand. With this I am believing he is keeping the bulb also with him hapazardly so that Nivi can go and get it.
Rachu i am loving u today jaan. Wonderful points sweety. exactly viren cant lie or plan. It is not in his character so all the points u have put forward Rach shows clearly Viren cant be MP rite. He is too straighforward and when he tries to hid something it is so clearly shown in his face.We can see toda he tried to hid the ticket didnt he and when he relised it was gone look at his face.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Girls ok I am angry at Nivi , waise toh she never tells viren half the things happening to her !!!!! and now she questions him about the ticket ...sorry makes me mad CryCryCryCry

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I think he is straightforward what ever he feels he says it if you see today's confrontation also he doesn't wrap his words just said what comes to his mind and heart. At BT too if he felt bad he said straightaway with a tinge of sarcasm but didn't hide that he felt bad.
  1. He is too careless about his things and the person planning something big he will be very careful about his things as he always have fear to be caught but the way Viren behaves he if he was stalker then he would have thrown the train ticket as soon as he is out of train as he can't roam about keeping proof in room saying come and get the proof I was in Shimla but was not home. Come catch me with proof in hand. With this I am believing he is keeping the bulb also with him hapazardly so that Nivi can go and get it.
Rachu i am loving u today jaan. Wonderful points sweety. exactly viren cant lie or plan. It is not in his character so all the points u have put forward Rach shows clearly Viren cant be MP rite. He is too straighforward and when he tries to hid something it is so clearly shown in his face.We can see toda he tried to hid the ticket didnt he and when he relised it was gone look at his face.
True Shova when he tries to lie it comes on his face automatically the way when he said his mother to take Nivi out somewhere he was running not wanting to caught, KC BT too he was not able to comeup with convincing answer why he doesn't want to have breakfast, VD Birthday too he ran away because he knew if he remain for long time it will slip out of his mouth, KC when CC caught him that he didn't had his breakfast he didn't gave any lame excuses. He can hide things till he is not asked or don't budge him too much but if someone force him and insists him he tends to speaks everything like after dadi operation when Nivi was insistant for answer he said everything and If he was so good with planning then he would have been in favorite books of BS instead of Sid and would have never committed the mistake he did and if do wouldn't let that blame fall on him this show his character that he doesn't know how to do good planning to get what he want but do things instinctively.  

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Girls ok I am angry at Nivi , waise toh she never tells viren half the things happening to her !!!!! and now she questions him about the ticket ...sorry makes me mad CryCryCryCry
I think she asked him because she felt he came back before doing his work in delhi as if he came back on same day means he never met a clint so she asked him because she thinks he ignores his work for her. Her question is not bad as anyone would ask and I am happy that she is not keeping it in her heart and asked him directly and they didn't showed her doubting him.

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejagmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
@Ketty, thanks dear for your comments. VD sometimes tries but YD cuts her off and poor VD cannot do anything. But when Viren is around I think they get that positive strength so they behave differently. She married Bhuvan without YD's blessings right? and he did not live long too so she did not get the status which CC gets as she is from high class person. IF Bhuvan was alive today maybe with his support she would have been different and who knows her status would have been different. And Sid I think is just like his mom in that perspective not speaking out your mind or just behave well with elders out of respect but he does lose his temper sometimes and that is always at the wrong time. I think dadaji taught him good principles and all but he should have also taught him that sometimes you can break the principles too if need arises.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index