Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 143)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Millie what a analysis mindblowing and you made a sixer out of it I love you and your analysis you are too good. But one thing I noticed in presence of Viren not only Nivi but Vandana also gain power and I really love this tayiji Viren duo they always rock when together one more thing YD and CC never demean VD in front of Viren. They know they will get nice answer if they try to do so.
Thanks sweetie, I love you too and today more and more because of your positivity, keep that rocking.
I love this duo they rock and yes I am noticing it too. Even before he left to Delhi did you see how so sweetly when his mom insults VD about khoon and all he says yes I changed but the credit goes to Nivi.Clap
He loves his tayiji to the core. and she loves him to the core and that is the reason we love them to the coreLOL

Today I am really proud of your for being positive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
@Anju, wonderful analysis as usual. so it took you 2 hours hann. Thank God you did not lose it this time. If you read mine its almost the same.
So how's mom doing?

@Faiza, great job dear. I love to read your POV everyday and laugh while reading.Keep on rocking

@All I have to go, I will be back sometime later maybe by that time you will start on new thread so see you there.

@Navi, hope you feel better dear. TAke care

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRengmann2010

nuts Senior Member
nuts
nuts

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Hi I have been reading all the analysis for a while now and has come to a stage where I spend more time reading what u guys write rather than watch the serial itself.

Anyway, I just wanted to check has Viren called Nividitha Nivi before. Was today the first time - during breakfast (Nivi ke hatth se) - he called her Nivi. I remember him always calling her by the full name just like CC & YD. Do u think he feels that now that she has accepted him he can call her that, coz only the people close to her call her that like NT, VD. PB & HL also call her that, but I guess at one point they did think of her as family.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Wow Milee you have out done yourself. I am not just saying this for sake of it, I am really learning a lot from you. Your knowledge about shastra is commanding.Whenever I read your analysis is like looking at the same episode with totally different angle. I love the positive vibe you give to it. I just want to mention I loved VD at BT today but I just don't get it why she also behaves with courage with Viren is there and goes all teary eyes when Viren is not there to protect Nivi. VD should be like that even more when Viren is not there to support Nivi.  I hope that what happens if now situation arise, may be that way Sid can learn something from her.

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Shova Dii!!
OH MY BRAINWAVE BUDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Yuppp, From The DAY We Met!
LMAOOO, Oh I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Hug ....

@Rach Di!!
Hellooooooooooooo!!!
OMV, SERIOUSLY, ITNA Bolthi Hain Uksi Zabaaan ... Really Wish Like Cutting It And TELLING Her GO LOOK AT IT UNDER A MICROSCOPE!!
And Grumpy Face SID, He Just Make Me Want To BANG My Keyboard. BUT I Don't. Don't Worry Dii Wink ...
Faiza sweets sorry to reply to this post so late hun,hope you read this.

My Faiza brainwave buddy,Crybrings tears to my eyes just thinking how wonderful it is to have met my brainwave connection lolz. I love you too hun and its wonderful that from our first meeting we created such strong bond . thankyou sweets love ya.

Lolz Grumpy face sidROFL, faiza u have to stop hitting ur keyboard or all the letters will be missing soon darlz lolz.

milee1014FaizuuNivRengmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Awwwwwwwwwww, Helllo Ketty Diiiiii, MY JAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAOO, OMV, YOUR ANALYSIS, The Part Where Viren Said "I'd Much Rather Eat You" ... OMV!!!!
I LOVED ITTT!!
(Think Payal Di Commented On It Too!!)
Awwww, How Come So Negative??
Nahiin Ketty Di, SMILE. NOW.!!!
WARNA I WILL HAVE TO FIND NEW TARKEEBAIN!! ...
Hmmm,
YES EXACTLY. THEY DON'T EVEN NEEED TO GO OUT,
AND YOU NOTICED, They Have NO TV?? Uski Kyaa Zurrorat? ... Jab Ghar Ke Andhar Kood Entertainment Channel FREE Par Laga Hain.
Saas Bahu, Khaana, Comedy, Thriller, Romance ... ALL IN ONE PACKAGE!! AIK CHAT KE NEECHE! LOL

Exactly, they have all channels they can tune to any one, best part is no cable or dish or even TV is required for it. LOL It should be SOOD ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LTD. not SOOD ENTERPRISE PRIVATE LTD. LOL
This is greatROFLROFLROFLFaiza and ketty jannu u guys are just great lolzROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRengmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Awwh I love your post because it just made my day! 
And I am glad and proud to have you as my di!
As for my yummy Viren... all I could think about is him in a towel.
And maybe the towel falling? 
New boundaries of besharam, I know.
But it's my Jetspeed Viren Sood. 
Y.U.M.
Mahi u r soo naughty jaanEmbarrassed, i think i should creat this besharam a wall rite now or god knows what this girl will think of next lolz. But to tell u the truth i wont mind his towel falling as wellEmbarrassed
love u mahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Blahh sorry I couldn't come up with anything magnificent so I just wrote away.. here's the link to the next thread.. 

Oh MAHI. Thanks for the new thread dear...and what a beautiful introduction!! Pat on your back babe. Big smile

and also kya song pick kiya hai!! HAIII mein toh woh pad kar hi maar gayi..

MAHI ne Maar Daala !!

and please do not ever underestimate yourself. Not on this thread, not when you are studying for your doctors exams and not when you find your own Mr. Viren Sood. You are a cute, sweet, beautiful, caring, loyal soul and I am sure whatever you will do it life you will find success. Keep Smiling Always!! Love, Simi. 

mahix3gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index