Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 142)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by mahix3

Heyy my little Faiza.
I loved your analysis! 
Great points sweetie!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
MAHI DIIIIIIIIIII!!
HELLOOO!!
OMVVVV, MERI BEHNAAAA, I've Missed You Like HELL!!
HOW'S JIJUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??? LOLWink
Waah Waah, Aaj Toh Naashta Bhi Kilaa Diya?? Embarrassed
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Hehe hellooo Faizaaaa sweetieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I've missed you too my pyaari chotti behein.
And jiju is greatttttt. Sexier than ever.
Especially with wet hair.
I'd love to push Viren into a swimming pool hehe.
And I wish I could do more than just feed him naashtha hehe
OMV!!!!!!!!!
LMAAAAAO, PUSH HIM IN A SWIMMING POOOL!!!
Hahaaaa, And THEN, He Will Drag You In Swimming Pool, AND I WILL BE ROFL - ING!!!
OMVV!!! ..
Awwwwwww, OF COURSE YOU CAN DO WAAAY MORE THAN JUST FEED BREAD JUCE AND FRUIT TO Jiju!!! Wink

I'd push him into the swimming pool and run off with his clothes hehehe.
Oyy he is just sooo yummy! And sheese he can't pull me into the swimming pool cause I can't swim.. unless he wants to get all romantic. Hehe.
Make you a mausi Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
@ Zarmeen di, thank you for liking my analysis.
I know it's been a while. We keep missing each other online.

@All the other girls, 
do you mind if I open the next post?

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

@ Zarmeen di, thank you for liking my analysis.
I know it's been a while. We keep missing each other online.

@All the other girls, 
do you mind if I open the next post?

Please Mahi go ahead, neki aur puchch puchch. Big smile We are almost done with this thread.

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Heyy my little Faiza.
I loved your analysis! 
Great points sweetie!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
MAHI DIIIIIIIIIII!!
HELLOOO!!
OMVVVV, MERI BEHNAAAA, I've Missed You Like HELL!!
HOW'S JIJUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??? LOLWink
Waah Waah, Aaj Toh Naashta Bhi Kilaa Diya?? Embarrassed
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Hehe hellooo Faizaaaa sweetieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I've missed you too my pyaari chotti behein.
And jiju is greatttttt. Sexier than ever.
Especially with wet hair.
I'd love to push Viren into a swimming pool hehe.
And I wish I could do more than just feed him naashtha hehe
OMV!!!!!!!!!
LMAAAAAO, PUSH HIM IN A SWIMMING POOOL!!!
Hahaaaa, And THEN, He Will Drag You In Swimming Pool, AND I WILL BE ROFL - ING!!!
OMVV!!! ..
Awwwwwww, OF COURSE YOU CAN DO WAAAY MORE THAN JUST FEED BREAD JUCE AND FRUIT TO Jiju!!! Wink

I'd push him into the swimming pool and run off with his clothes hehehe.
Oyy he is just sooo yummy! And sheese he can't pull me into the swimming pool cause I can't swim.. unless he wants to get all romantic. Hehe.
Make you a mausi Wink
OMV!!!!
LMAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!!!
Yeaaaaaah, He'll Make You SWIM!
OH AND YOUR NICE:
1 - Taking His CLOTHES LOLLOLLOL
2 - MAKING ME A MAUSI!! ShockedShockedShocked

YOU'RE SO NICE!
YOU'RE SO NICE, I GIVE YOU THE HONOURS OF OPENING THE NEXT THREAD!!! Wink

NivRenDeewanimahix3simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi mahi mahi... Kya karun mein tera.... Viren ke khayalon mein ho tum pura time isliye usko har jagah dekh rahi ho.. Thank GOD it is only shirtless, uske aagey mut likhna kuch, abhi umarried girls hain is forum mein.. I will search u on FB.

Oh gosh di, you act like this is something new!! Me and Viren is like haiiii. If it were up to me, Viren would be shirtless 9O% of the time. As for unmarried girls... phsstt I know they be thinking of my Viren more than shirtless. If I find any girl imagining more of my Viren.. I will get her! Angry

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Ok girls I am back with my thoughts. I have to say one thing to you all before I write about the episode. our elders say that "Truth always prevails, yes sometimes it takes time and evil may win but at the end Truth always prevails. People who support truth always walk their head held high" Viren Sood is like Vikarna one of the Kaurava brothers who raised his voice against his family saying that what you are doing against Pandavas is not right and just for doing that we always remember him in Mahabarata even though he was not as famous as all others but still for him to raise his voice against adharma which makes him a known person down the history.
Elders also say that "sachai ka rah bahut mushkil hoti hai" Yes, Viren has a great difficult path infront of him. He has to fight his own family and win this battle. And Yes he will win this battle as truth always prevails at the end.
1. As I wrote earlier that I am very disappointed with the beginning but still I will write what I thought remembering from the last scene we saw on saturday. Nivi runs towards her husband and she clings to him for her dear life as if to say you have come atlast and I knew you will come and protect me, Viren was a little confused but still he caught her into his arms, protective arms where no evil no worry will claim her. She is all his and he will protect her till his last breath. He did not know what was happening but she was trembling in his hands, to calm her down he hugged her both his hands and looked towards the people running towards Nivi. If looks could kill he would have killed his mom then and their. Then ever so slowly releases her from his hug and looks at her, and then hold her hand. Here I have to say he does this mostly for two reasons I think one for giving her the strength she needs and telling her with his touch that I am their with you no need to worry and secondly for himself, he needs her touch to calm him. The way these Sood dragon clan do such things which make him lose his temper and he won't know what he will do so to calm himself he needs her touch (tandi hava ka joka)
2. So he walks along with her towards the dragon clan or rather we call them dementors clan (as Aashvee put it) VD was happy that atlast Nivi's support system arrived, Naintara dadi was very happy along with Yash, CC was fuming because her plans are going to be failed, Sid was happy, YD was fuming, Hema & DD exchanged looks I don't know what they were feeling. So he comes directly infront of his mom and asks her what is going on? Good one Viren you knew right? its only your mom who could go to this extent. And she starts with her Nivi taunting but he stops her saying stop bashing my wife and tell me what is the matter. And so she tells about dadaji,(she used wrong words here Nivi tried killing dadaji come on will he believe that he saw how much seva she was doing even neglecting him for dadajiLOL) he was shocked because no one called him regards with dadaji's condition. So he tells her he doesnot believe that and CC continues saying everyone here is eye witness to that and you yourself saw how your wife is losing it with hanging(I have a question, Sood family are that stupid, can they just think how can Nivi reach to that level to tie the rope she could not even reach the rope standing on the stool, I think we should all chip in and send Sood clan to 101 classes) And Nivi crying says I did not do anything I gave him the same medication I usually give him but I think someone changed the medication. I loved how Viren with his eyes told her that he believes her while carressing her. And then he blasts his mom saying I believe my Nivedita (wah I am with MOni here what a way to repay your wife Sweetu, she said Mere Viren in the morning so you are saying Meri Nivedita in the afternoon Wow good going, Kya jodi hai yaar)When he said that Naintara Dadi was relieved as if she got her promise from Viren that he will protect her.
Girls did you all notice one thing he always says that saath phere liye hai meinay, its the way of telling them even though you did not attend my marriage you may think I really did not married her but I did with all rituals and she is my wife, my better half. The best one was when he said I made promise to her in my marriage that I will be on her side in good or badClapClapClap Yes, husband and wife relation is that you are each other's support in good or bad. In Good you share the happiness, in bad you share the sorrows.
But CC is finally losing it so says are you gone mad, that's when he had enough and says the same that and tells everyone that I believe my wife and yes there is someone who is doing all this on purpose and I will find them and whoever that might be and its someone from the family.
And here comes Sid (oh God, please give this guy some sense. I don't know what will knock some sense into this guy) and says how can you talk about your family like that. (oh Now you are talking about family dude where was this family thing when Nivi was being dragged out of the house. She is your family what did you doAngry)Viren had enough of his brothers silence too I think so he yells at him saying enough Sid, they are blaming my wife and she is family too. And openly throws challenge saying whoever is the culprit he will find him and whoever is it I am not going to leave youClap (Yes, MP now go run and hide your time is up you are being hunted) and turns towards Nivi and tells her not to worry until I am there with you noone will harm you and walks away with her.
CC's expression changed here again she felt oh I lost this chance too.
2.NivRen scene: Both of them walk into their room and he makes her sit down and sits with her and tells her to relax (Mahi I have to say here sorry dear he did not say honey, he said relax niveditaLOL Kya kya sunayi derahi hai yaar) and goes to the side table to bring water and Nivi is looking towards him (here she was not looking at her husband but her guardian angel the way she was looking at him with so much reverence) and he comes back with water and then goes to put the glass back. and she is agian looking at him with that reverence as if looking at her guardian angel he looks at her looking at him and comes with a smile on his face and sits beside her and says oh so you are looking at me chori chori and she is emabarassed that her chori pakdigayi so gets up. he goes towards her and says look at me I was waiting for that for so many days and that's when she says to him that again to support her he had to fight with his family but his answer was the best dialogue in todays' episode "its not about supporting its about right or wrong and if my family is on the wrong side what can you do" ClapClapClap Yes, Viren Sood who fights for Truth that is what we believed from the beginning about his character and today he proved us all correct.
And asks her if she has any suspects, Nivi again thinks about Sid but does not tell him. Did you all noticed his expresion he knew Nivi is suspecting someone, the samething happened with the rope scene in store room he knew that something was wrong but Nivi is not telling him.
(Girls did you all notice the difference between today's this scene and the other scene after the marraige when he comes back from Delhi. Yes, that day he told her yeh kya haal banadiya en logon nay but today he didn't say anything like that because I think he already knew taht she will go thru this in his absence. He already anticipated all this when he left to Delhi for work, he just asked her to relax and told her everything will be fine as if he is working on something and it will be fine pretty soon. Last time he asked to excuse his mom for her behaviour and he said I will talk to her but this time he knew everything I thinking he is working behind the scenes or something)
4. Dementors clan along with VD in the living room. YD is so worried that both her grandsons had fight but again the Evil Witch is filling YD's ears saying that its not the sons fault its Nivi's fault. Why was Hema there I don't get it maybe to fill her daughters ears later.
Then Sid says lets not do this blaming business but lets help Nivi.(What is happening to yo Sid, I am trying to redeem you and you are not giving me any chance at all. Even hearing all this now you are not believing what Nivi was saying and thinking that Nivi really needs help. OH my gosh kya karen is ladkay ka)I am not writing much about this but I did see a little evil smirk of CC when Sid left and then a look as if she is planning her next move.
5. Dadi-Yash-Keshav scene: Dadi is happy and praying God that thanks for sending Viren on time and always keep them happy. OH dadi a grandma like you and a brother like Yash prays for Nivi no evil can touch her.
When dadi calls Yash poor dear he comes running worried he had seen so much these past couple of days he is getting worried easily. and then dadi gives him prasad and he so sweetly tells her that you should thank jiju too. dadi says yes but I will tell him thanks when I meet with him (so we are going to get a scene pretty soon of dadi talking to Viren)
Keshav phone scene and dadi worrying again.(hey I have a question Kehsav did bring some money right for Yash fees and Nivi's marriage what happened)
6.Morning scene: Dragon are eating, poor VD is serving them and here comes Nivi poor girl she is all worried and VD calls her towards Dining table and dragons look at her as if they will blow fire from mouth and kill Nivi at that instance. VD asks Nivi about Sweetu and he ever present says mein yahan hoo. And with so much love says Good morning to all VD returns his wish with a smile. And Viren says I think I said Goodmorning to all, I liked VD's dialogue here this is one of the best dialogue of today's episode VD too gave them a slap indirectlyClap "if you say something from your heart it will reach your loved ones if they didn't receive it means the problem is within you" yes, VD only loved ones can hear your voice and YD CC tho never love anyone other than themselves Good slap dear I love you for that.
Viren says oh thankyou TAyiji for the knowledge and he tells her about whenever he is not there something goes wrong with Nivi, wah kya tamacha maara hai Sweetu and then says that ghar ka hawa is not right so mera dham gut raha hai I want to go away somewhere with my wife where even people don't like us but atlest don't hate us. ek aur tamacha (kya baath hai Tayiji and Beta milkar aaj YD and CC kho itnay slaps derahey theyLOL)
they both leave good job but VD asks him oh Viren why you have to say that poor VD is worried about her chota laadla, because she knows that they hate him now if he says something like that they will hate him more. But he says to her nothing to worry but how was my idea. I just love these two tayiji, Viren oh their bonding is so sweet (that is the reason I always think that CC & JW sent Viren away just becasue he was getting close wiht VD and bhuvan I am sure of it)VD says its good idea and she leaves. Nivi poor girl is still not out of that torture poor thing just looks down but he calls her back to the world with a cough and she looks at him, Viren comes close to her and says so what do you thing you me and going awayLOL poor girl what will she say Sweetu she will follow where ever you go now her mind and heart are in sync just give her sometime poor thing she went thru hell yesterday. so she just evades the question saying I will get your breakfst and leaves from there.
7. NivRen scene: Nivi brings breakfast actually I think she got it for both of them zyada tha nahi? and looks for him and he comes from back and shakes his head while the droplets fall on her while placing his hands on her shoulders completely oh gosh, this guy is going over the limit of friendship now, oh he knows that his wife is getting attracted to him so taking a chance EmbarrassedLOL and she says with a smile what are you doing and he romantically tells her that I am looking how the droplets look on a lotus(Simran when i heard this dialogue I was thinking about you)oh she actually smiles blushing oh gosh but then suddenly changes the topic sayign take your hands off and eat your break fast and Sweetu very sweetly says only if you feed me. Didn't I tell you all before too he is enjoying every phase of his life with Nivi(poor dear he couldn't do this all in his life and Nivi is such a sweetheart and he knows she will full fill what ever he wants so he is reliving his life with his wife) sach mein bachcha bangaya but I have to say husbands sometimes behave really childishLOLLOL but its really cute when they do thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I loved this scene so much, the way he was playing with her and she was so comfortable and was smiling. (hey girls did you notice he cheated with the numbers 1 number jyada kardiya lets tell Nivi or NOT)
But I have a question yaar, I thought he just came out of shower but he was wearing shoes already that means he is all dressed up but did not dry his hair maybe waiting to do that to his wife.WinkLOLEmbarrassed
I apple slice, half glass juice breakfast katam oh gosh that is the reason he is so slim and trim. Patni ka pyaar zyada kaliya esiliyeLOLWink
He is such a sweetu. and then got dressed up and looks for his wallet.(oh tell me about it Nivi my husband is also like that he throws stuff and then says I just put it thereLOL) I say the same thing as Nivi said it wasn't placed there it was thrown there.In this scene I liked the most is they started behaving like husband and wife me loving it. atleast shuru toh hua.

I am not going to talk about those missing papers and all as its nothing to be worried about what ever it is she is asking him tomorrow so lets worry about it tomorrow.
Sorry for the long delay in the post I was a little busy as was sick from past couple of day. now your comments.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsasyadadamittusinghsavera2007NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Wow Millie what a analysis mindblowing and you made a sixer out of it I love you and your analysis you are too good. But one thing I noticed in presence of Viren not only Nivi but Vandana also gain power and I really love this tayiji Viren duo they always rock when together one more thing YD and CC never demean VD in front of Viren. They know they will get nice answer if they try to do so.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010ScintillatingSofna

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Blahh sorry I couldn't come up with anything magnificent so I just wrote away.. here's the link to the next thread.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index