Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 140)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
@Shova Dii!!
OH MY BRAINWAVE BUDDDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Yuppp, From The DAY We Met!
LMAOOO, Oh I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Hug ....

@Rach Di!!
Hellooooooooooooo!!!
OMV, SERIOUSLY, ITNA Bolthi Hain Uksi Zabaaan ... Really Wish Like Cutting It And TELLING Her GO LOOK AT IT UNDER A MICROSCOPE!!
And Grumpy Face SID, He Just Make Me Want To BANG My Keyboard. BUT I Don't. Don't Worry Dii Wink ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Awwwwwwwwwww, Helllo Ketty Diiiiii, MY JAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAOO, OMV, YOUR ANALYSIS, The Part Where Viren Said "I'd Much Rather Eat You" ... OMV!!!!
I LOVED ITTT!!
(Think Payal Di Commented On It Too!!)
Awwww, How Come So Negative??
Nahiin Ketty Di, SMILE. NOW.!!!
WARNA I WILL HAVE TO FIND NEW TARKEEBAIN!! ...
Hmmm,
YES EXACTLY. THEY DON'T EVEN NEEED TO GO OUT,
AND YOU NOTICED, They Have NO TV?? Uski Kyaa Zurrorat? ... Jab Ghar Ke Andhar Kood Entertainment Channel FREE Par Laga Hain.
Saas Bahu, Khaana, Comedy, Thriller, Romance ... ALL IN ONE PACKAGE!! AIK CHAT KE NEECHE! LOL

Exactly, they have all channels they can tune to any one, best part is no cable or dish or even TV is required for it. LOL It should be SOOD ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LTD. not SOOD ENTERPRISE PRIVATE LTD. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Heyy my little Faiza.
I loved your analysis! 
Great points sweetie!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!
MAHI DIIIIIIIIIII!!
HELLOOO!!
OMVVVV, MERI BEHNAAAA, I've Missed You Like HELL!!
HOW'S JIJUUUUUUUUUUUUUU??? LOLWink
Waah Waah, Aaj Toh Naashta Bhi Kilaa Diya?? Embarrassed
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

You've all forgotten that I am still here!!
HOW. RUDE.
mahi jaan no ones forgotten u sweets, infact i asked for the page number for ur analysis but i didnt get it. u did write one naa??if so then please tell me which page number to look at and i will read it and commentBig smile
Sure. No one is talking to me Cry
*sniffles* You guys don't love me anymoreeee!
And it was page 126
Mahi jaan u know how much we love u so stop this. we r talking to u naa. u r and will always be the lovely sweet jannu on this thread and how can we forget and not talk to such a wonderful sweetu girl??Now smile my precious and thanks for the page number i will run to read it now.
FINE! Mahi sits quietly and waits for your comments on my analysis. Until than, I shall finish Anju di's analysis, try to find her on facebook and think about my sexy Viren shirtless. Haiiii. Hehehe. Embarrassed
Mahi jaanHugI read ur analusis , uff what an analysis,Awsome ,supurb sweety. You cover each points so in details and liked ur comments on virenBig smilei always love reading ur analysis. this reminds me, when i was a silent reader i use to come everyday to the Nivren thread and look for ur,Navz and Rachu's analysis/thoughts lolz. I use to laugh at all ur random thoughts and would always wish i could talk with u, and now look at me,i am commenting on ur fab analysisBig smileI am so happy. keep writting more and more jaan. I love everyones analysis soo much. along with episodes i also wait impatiently for everyones analysis.

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! Omg Di, you made my day! I love this post the most! I've never loved a post more than how much I love this post! Thanks sweetie, I'm glad you like my analyses. I just type away at whatever that comes into my mind but awwe what you wrote was too cute. See now not only do you comment on my analyses, you're also my di! I'm glad you changed from a silent reader to a fanatic like me hehe. And hey!! I still have my random thoughts. Especially about Viren. Oyy. Yum.

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, I forget to tell you that I have uploaded the scenes on YT.

I'm not feeling well, so I will see you all tomorrow. Bye & Good night/Good Day.

Thanks Navz. I saw it and I loved the way you made from the start. Take care sweetie. I hope you feel better soon. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

lolz ketty you know even in that scene i was thinking about payal and you. lolz i was thinking that i need to tell payal and ketty what i am seeing and then i read ur anaylysis and i see u wrote the same thing lolzLOLsee payal is correct this thread is infectious lolz now u r catching besharmy from me and payal lolz.

Also when he held her hand in the breakfast scene i thought he was gonna kiss it,it was soo close to his lipsEmbarrassedand then i was like mabye he will bite it lolzEmbarrassed .

But no one replied to my thoughts on them holding hand??Cry didnt anyone like it how nivi was holding onto viren's hand with both of her hands??????Reply to that posts jaanCry

I also thought the same, but didn't write it, didn't wanted to cross all limits in one day. Embarrassed Wink And I thought that he may be asking his hand for bangals, but I guess he forgot that he brought something for her. SML again. 
lolz i thought of the bangle too jaan and also the kissing and the bitting lolz. I think,me,you,anju and payal,fazia and the rest are all thinking the same now.

lolz what do u mean by crossing the limits in one day sweets, me and payal cross our limits each and every day with all the besharmy things we see lolz.

OK guys i have to go now and eat breakfast will catch u all shortly. bye jannus

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, a blooper - when Nivi gives wallet to Viren, she turns and picks up towel from bed and goes to keep it. Viren stops her near the door and Nivi has towel in her hand. And when Viren comes closer saying "Ismein kuch papers the".. Nivi has breakfast tray in her hand... How come towel changed into tray??? in the next frame itself. She is not shown to put the towel somewhere.. Go and check that part.. I was laughing seeing this.
LOLyes i noticed that too, those scenes to me looked cut and edited lolz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Payal jaan HugHugHugHugI was just thinking about u and here u come HugHugI loved what u wrote jannu about the chudiya, even i was thinking the same, why isnt viren putting it on her, mabye he could have in the breakfast scene, when he asked for her hand and held her hand(which looked like he was about to eat it or kiss it) he could have sliped one or two bangles on her aa?????
Payal i still want ur thoughts on all the Nivren scene jaan cause it feels incomplete with out reading ur thoughts on them. we had soo many Nivren scenes today and while watching them i was thinking about how u will be analysisng each and every moves,so jaan when u get the chance do write about it please (mabye u can write it in ur lunch breakEvil Smilelolz)

Shova, my thoughts exactly. This is what I wrote when I read Payal's thoughts.. And I see you wrote the same.. We all are thinking alike.. Big smile
lolz anju yes we all think alike when it comes to viren doing flirty things with nivi naa?? lolz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index