Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 14)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
I am with new theory:
Now you all know what she did with Nivi and her mother sa that and realise Nivedita is her daughter and is furious for that on JAAL for making her daughter mad and on the other side already Bhuvan is angry on JAAL for creating MU and gotten his son married to PB (FOR parents their kids are always anmol rattan). So they meat behind the sky and conspire against JAAL.
Bh: Are you watching Nirmala voh log jinhone humein yahan pahunchaya woh log ab humare bachho par julm kar rahein hai. Dekho na kasi PB se uski shaadi karva di uski maana ki voh bhi PB hai but still dono PB rahenge to meri generation to PB is reh jayegi.
NL: Are tum unki baat kar rahe ho jin logon to apne iklote bete ko nahi baksha tumhare bete ke saath to phir bhi pyar se hi pesh aate hai aur meri beti uski aankhon mein to ansoon bhar diye hain aur main unse kya shikayat karoon jab mera apna pati hi meri beti ko dukh pahuncha raha usse to main raat ko haunt kar kar ke thik kar dungi.
BH: Humein ab undono se apni maut ka badla lena hoga badla lena hoga badla lena hoga
NL: Ek baar bhi kehte to samaj mein aajaata filmy effect laane ki kya zaroorat thi. To ab batao kya plan hai unke khilaaf.
BH: Main jawaher ko haunt karunga aur tum Chanchal ko thik
NL: (SCARED) Nahi yeh to cheating hai tum saare mard ek jaise hote ho easy target khud chun lete ho aur tough target humare liye chor dete ho. Us chanchal ko to humare 100 Bhoot milke bhi nahi dara sakte aur voh to mujhe hi darra ke bhagga degi.
Bh: Tum kar sakti ho tumhe sirf use yeh dikhana hai ki usse property paisa aur bahut izzat mil rahi hai aur yeh roz dikhana hai itna zyaada paisa ke woh khushi mein paagal ho jaaye phir tum usse roz daara sakti ho roz usse paagal karar kar sakti ho.
NL: Thik hai done

OK that's for now

Will Bh and NL be able to scare JAAL and make them mad or will they themselves get scared from evil witch. I want my PIC ASHVEE to give the next chapter of the story.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenmilee1014gmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Ash jaani u r back. Thanks jaani that u liked the title and as far as my analysis is concerned I have to watch the episode to do the analysis and I dont have the temperament to take that much of a torture. But i loved the punishments that u suggested for JAAL especially the one tied with the rocket (the tom and jerry type) that was tooo good and hilarious and jaani u r the only one who can come with that. So hats off yaar.

ZarmeeeHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
my awesome jaanu, you are so sweet to me, jaanHugHugHugHugHugHug
I'm trying to write the analysis but I think it will have to wait until tomorrow cause my Chachi will soon come with a dandaLOL Until she comes, I'm here....and abhi tak I have written 6 lines....and covered 1.4 seconds of the episodeROFL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged

Ash jaani u r back. Thanks jaani that u liked the title and as far as my analysis is concerned I have to watch the episode to do the analysis and I dont have the temperament to take that much of a torture. But i loved the punishments that u suggested for JAAL especially the one tied with the rocket (the tom and jerry type) that was tooo good and hilarious and jaani u r the only one who can come with that. So hats off yaar.
Aashvee, I so totally second that!! Completely agree with what Zarmeen wrote! I actually loved all the punishments so much, that really cannot decide which one's the best, so can we please ensure all the 5 types of punishment get proper justice? Wink I had such a good laugh. Zarmeen, said it so right, that only you can come up with something like this.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejazarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

Thanks Navi, actually its because of you I am here if not I would have never joined any forum.
Actually if you have seen my profile I became a member in 2009 because I wanted to write something in regards with SAJAN but could not as when I went on to the forum at that time they were fighting for screen space and all that stupid stuff so I thought I never wanted to be in that jamela but I used to watch the show silently and could not write my thoughts. When CCBM started I wanted to join but here too in the beginning they had a division of who Sid need to be paired and just because NEha looked different they did not wanted her to be paired wit SID it was very irritating for me but then after the confrontaion and Viren's entry I read your post and was hooked I thought this girl thinks just like me and even when you,Anju, Suchi, Mahi, RAchu had differences with Bani you girls were so civilized I liked it so much and wanted to join your group and its all past now. And from that day we are almost thinkign the same and even if we have differences in our group we post it in civilized manner and became one big virtual family.
I have to thank you personally because you are reason I am here and than thank everyone of the girls because they became friends with me and just write such good comments about my writing.

Awww Milee, you are too kind sweetheart !! But I'm really touched that my thoughts about NivRen made you join us !!! *hugs* Because I'm soooooooooo glad that you joined the forum and us ! we are very fortunate to have you !! Your insight and your positive nature is such a blessing for us !!

I didn't know you were a SaJan fan !! Wow ! It is a small world ! Am glad you never joined that forum, it was permanent war zone, in the end, even I stopped post there !! Waste of time !!! LOL

OH I am full on SaJan fan I simply love their innocent friendship to their love story. Their bonding and their beautiful relation.
You know what my husband says, I know right now Simran touched that subject so I am talking my husband says I don't know what you will do when we have kids you will jump and play along with them you are not at all matured and just behave like a kid. And I just laugh and say what did I knew when I got married I learnt it right so I will learn when I have kidsLOL
But I am happy that I joined you guys in this forum, its always peaceful specially our threads that is the main reason I never go into other threads in this forum, I just stepped into that zone only twice or thrice.

So coming to SaJan, it was so different and yet beautiful and the same is here with NivREn its completely different yet beautiful.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Aashvee loved your all idea of torturing  JAAL. Like Zarmeen my personal favorite is the one where they are tied up with rocket. I love tom and jerry and still watch it sometimes so it would be nice to see JAAL in place of tom and jerry. LOL

here is my contribution. From this you can see how psycho I am. LOL

6. I want JAAL to be committed to Asylum run by Dr. Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow).

shana_83aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey PayalHughow lovely to "see" you jaanuHug
You write so beautifully jaan, of course I shall eagerly wait for every analysis of yours. And you described that hug so so so SO beautifully. I froze my screen on that bit. They are so perfect aren't they? They just burn down the screen and light up our heartsEmbarrassed

I'm just watching the entire episode right now, aided by all your wonderful analysesHugHugI got back on the 6thEmbarrassed I guess I am jet lagged still, which is why I am wide awake at the moment (it's just a bit after 1 a.m.) thanks for asking jaanu, how sweet you areHug

but on the other hand, the very definition of Nivren-ia (Nivren mania) is being as refreshed as a spring daffodil inspite of sleepless nights galoreLOL

And what can I say about this amazing thread and the utter abundance of talent here, not to forget the incredibly affectionate NivRenians that reside in these divine portals.Embarrassed I never want to leave...Embarrassed This is where the Time Zones meet and cease to have any effect, we seem to be able to function in almost every Time Zone inspite of belonging to separate ones. And I think this is amazing!!!!LOL
Oh my, lovely exceptionally adorable Aashvee!! Hug Now I exactly, know why I (in fact everyone) missed you so much these past couple of weeks!! Because you are so awesome!! I flipped out totally at what you wrote (in bold). So, agree to it! Seriously!! Time zones cease to have any effect at all!!
Also, I am so enjoying the posts going on between you and Faiza - A CPR from Viren!! I was laughing so hard. Thanks guys for a good hearty laugh. You both are so amazing!!

Lmaaaaaao, Payaaal Diii!!!
Oh My Buttercups ... Thats Just A Classic! LOLWink
LMAOO ME AND AASHVEE DII, AND OUR CRAZY IDEAS!!
Oh Well, The MAIN Purpose Was To Make ALL Of You Guys Laugh And Have Masti After A SERIOUS Episode!
And SO Far, I Think Us 2 Have Succeeded, Right? Big smile

shana_83aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I am with new theory:
Now you all know what she did with Nivi and her mother sa that and realise Nivedita is her daughter and is furious for that on JAAL for making her daughter mad and on the other side already Bhuvan is angry on JAAL for creating MU and gotten his son married to PB (FOR parents their kids are always anmol rattan). So they meat behind the sky and conspire against JAAL.
Bh: Are you watching Nirmala voh log jinhone humein yahan pahunchaya woh log ab humare bachho par julm kar rahein hai. Dekho na kasi PB se uski shaadi karva di uski maana ki voh bhi PB hai but still dono PB rahenge to meri generation to PB is reh jayegi.
NL: Are tum unki baat kar rahe ho jin logon to apne iklote bete ko nahi baksha tumhare bete ke saath to phir bhi pyar se hi pesh aate hai aur meri beti uski aankhon mein to ansoon bhar diye hain aur main unse kya shikayat karoon jab mera apna pati hi meri beti ko dukh pahuncha raha usse to main raat ko haunt kar kar ke thik kar dungi.
BH: Humein ab undono se apni maut ka badla lena hoga badla lena hoga badla lena hoga
NL: Ek baar bhi kehte to samaj mein aajaata filmy effect laane ki kya zaroorat thi. To ab batao kya plan hai unke khilaaf.
BH: Main jawaher ko haunt karunga aur tum Chanchal ko thik
NL: (SCARED) Nahi yeh to cheating hai tum saare mard ek jaise hote ho easy target khud chun lete ho aur tough target humare liye chor dete ho. Us chanchal ko to humare 100 Bhoot milke bhi nahi dara sakte aur voh to mujhe hi darra ke bhagga degi.
Bh: Tum kar sakti ho tumhe sirf use yeh dikhana hai ki usse property paisa aur bahut izzat mil rahi hai aur yeh roz dikhana hai itna zyaada paisa ke woh khushi mein paagal ho jaaye phir tum usse roz daara sakti ho roz usse paagal karar kar sakti ho.
NL: Thik hai done

OK that's for now

Will Bh and NL be able to scare JAAL and make them mad or will they themselves get scared from evil witch. I want my PIC ASHVEE to give the next chapter of the story.

Your PIC reporting ma'am. Standing to attentionROFL

Rachu, this is just AWESOME, jaanupie, I actually fell off my chaise longue/lounge and I'm still clutching my stomach with one hand and typing with the other....parts in bold areROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

ZarmeeeHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
my awesome jaanu, you are so sweet to me, jaanHugHugHugHugHugHug
I'm trying to write the analysis but I think it will have to wait until tomorrow cause my Chachi will soon come with a dandaLOL Until she comes, I'm here....and abhi tak I have written 6 lines....and covered 1.4 seconds of the episodeROFL 
hehehehe Yaar ashvee u r too good I swear and I love u for this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index