Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 139)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Payal I didn't like your analysis today so amny scenes and you didn't dissected it completely in evening I want to dissect it with each expression ok then only I will write good comment

Faiza today again you rocked sweety I really loved your dialog at moody face and grumy face yaar go and cut their tongue specially of CC as her tongue does most of damage I was laughing throughout your post it was too good.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Wow Anju lovely analysis as always  and I totally agree with u on S. issues and Nivi not telling Viren the whole story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Payal dear, I did give you and Shova the credits for my besharmy today. LOL Actually when I saw that scene I was thinking what you two would be thinking about. Wink

Mahi sweetie, I am angry that after so many things happen still they ask stupid questions like who can do this? I just don't understand can't they see CC's and YD's hatred for Nivi.

lolz ketty you know even in that scene i was thinking about payal and you. lolz i was thinking that i need to tell payal and ketty what i am seeing and then i read ur anaylysis and i see u wrote the same thing lolzLOLsee payal is correct this thread is infectious lolz now u r catching besharmy from me and payal lolz.

Also when he held her hand in the breakfast scene i thought he was gonna kiss it,it was soo close to his lipsEmbarrassedand then i was like mabye he will bite it lolzEmbarrassed .

But no one replied to my thoughts on them holding hand??Cry didnt anyone like it how nivi was holding onto viren's hand with both of her hands??????Reply to that posts jaanCry
Awwwwwwww, HELLO SHOVAAAAAAA DIIIIIIII!!!
KAISI HOO AAAAP?
OH SHOVA DI, READ MY ANALYSIS, ON PAGE 136, I COMMENTED ON THAT TOOO, OF NIVI HOLDING VIREN BY 2 HANDS ...
LMAAAAAAAAAO, OOH, BRAINWAVE CONNECTION.
ALL THE WAY FROM UK TO AUSTRALIA!! ROFL
That's What Happens, When ALL NivRen Psychotics Meet! Wink
FaziaHugi missed my brainwave connection buddy.how r u jaan. wow i read ur analysis just now and saw what u wrote lolz. No woder me and u have brainwaves connection from the day we met lolz. yes it proves how psyco we r lolz. I loved ur analysis jaan it was awsome as usual and noting more i can say other then it was supurbClapwelldone.

FaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

lolz ketty you know even in that scene i was thinking about payal and you. lolz i was thinking that i need to tell payal and ketty what i am seeing and then i read ur anaylysis and i see u wrote the same thing lolzLOLsee payal is correct this thread is infectious lolz now u r catching besharmy from me and payal lolz.

Also when he held her hand in the breakfast scene i thought he was gonna kiss it,it was soo close to his lipsEmbarrassedand then i was like mabye he will bite it lolzEmbarrassed .

But no one replied to my thoughts on them holding hand??Cry didnt anyone like it how nivi was holding onto viren's hand with both of her hands??????Reply to that posts jaanCry

I also thought the same, but didn't write it, didn't wanted to cross all limits in one day. Embarrassed Wink And I thought that he may be asking his hand for bangals, but I guess he forgot that he brought something for her. SML again. 

NivRenDeewaniaashvee.rahejasimran728

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Faiza sweets how r u? Well I am going totally negative after positive episode today. But reading your analysis makes me feel much better. LOL loved you said about Sid and cutting his tongue. And CC and YD gossiping ROFL. Yaar kitna masala unki life me bhara pada hai, bhahar jane ki kya zaroorat hai.

Wonderful analysis, thanks sweetie for making feel lighter. 

Awwwwwwwwwww, Helllo Ketty Diiiiii, MY JAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAOO, OMV, YOUR ANALYSIS, The Part Where Viren Said "I'd Much Rather Eat You" ... OMV!!!!
I LOVED ITTT!!
(Think Payal Di Commented On It Too!!)
Awwww, How Come So Negative??
Nahiin Ketty Di, SMILE. NOW.!!!
WARNA I WILL HAVE TO FIND NEW TARKEEBAIN!! ...
Hmmm,
YES EXACTLY. THEY DON'T EVEN NEEED TO GO OUT,
AND YOU NOTICED, They Have NO TV?? Uski Kyaa Zurrorat? ... Jab Ghar Ke Andhar Kood Entertainment Channel FREE Par Laga Hain.
Saas Bahu, Khaana, Comedy, Thriller, Romance ... ALL IN ONE PACKAGE!! AIK CHAT KE NEECHE! LOL

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Heyy my little Faiza.
I loved your analysis! 
Great points sweetie!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi mahi mahi... Kya karun mein tera.... Viren ke khayalon mein ho tum pura time isliye usko har jagah dekh rahi ho.. Thank GOD it is only shirtless, uske aagey mut likhna kuch, abhi umarried girls hain is forum mein.. I will search u on FB.
Payal , thanks for such kind words and liking my analysis. I do it for you girls only. And yes I was thinking the same about chudiyan. I got so hopeful when during breafast he says to Nivi " apne haath dikhao". I thought he is going to put chudiyan but no He took them and said "biwi ke haathon se khane ka maja kuch aur hai." Arey Viren, yeh dialogue bol ke Nivi ko chudiyan bhi pehna dete to sone pe suhaga ho jata... Maybe next time...
lolz anju i thought the same thing too when he asked for her hand but haii we were yet let down mabye we will get much better scene next time.

nd did u read my comment for ur analysis??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Girls, I forget to tell you that I have uploaded the scenes on YT.

I'm not feeling well, so I will see you all tomorrow. Bye & Good night/Good Day.

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index