Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 138)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Faiza, beautiful analysis.. Yes, it was NiVren all the way..Loved reading your thoughts.
Awwwwww, Helllo Anju Diiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! Big smile ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoanjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Payal dear, I did give you and Shova the credits for my besharmy today. LOL Actually when I saw that scene I was thinking what you two would be thinking about. Wink

Mahi sweetie, I am angry that after so many things happen still they ask stupid questions like who can do this? I just don't understand can't they see CC's and YD's hatred for Nivi.

lolz ketty you know even in that scene i was thinking about payal and you. lolz i was thinking that i need to tell payal and ketty what i am seeing and then i read ur anaylysis and i see u wrote the same thing lolzLOLsee payal is correct this thread is infectious lolz now u r catching besharmy from me and payal lolz.

Also when he held her hand in the breakfast scene i thought he was gonna kiss it,it was soo close to his lipsEmbarrassedand then i was like mabye he will bite it lolzEmbarrassed .

But no one replied to my thoughts on them holding hand??Cry didnt anyone like it how nivi was holding onto viren's hand with both of her hands??????Reply to that posts jaanCry

FaizuuNivRensimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

Mahi, how can we forget you???? There aren't many of us online I guess.... Did you read my thoughts about the episode?? If yes then I will cry that you did not comment on it.

You guys are talking to each other but not me. *sniffles*
And no, di. IF is being a jerk to me. I can't go to the back pages.
Can you like copy & repaste your analysis please?
I will PM you my analysis.. Do not want to take up space on the thread.

I read it and I LOVED IT!
We hit so many of the same points.
Especially the Sood living room scene.
Ugh I hate Chancal and Yashondra.
Those trolls.
But great analysis my sweetie di

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello u guys. Just watching the episode again and again. I dont know y but I loved it.
@ Mahi and Anju what page is ur analysis so that I can go back and read it.

Zarmeen di, my analysis is on page 126 :)
By the way, I missed you!!!

simran728

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Payal dear, I did give you and Shova the credits for my besharmy today. LOL Actually when I saw that scene I was thinking what you two would be thinking about. Wink

Mahi sweetie, I am angry that after so many things happen still they ask stupid questions like who can do this? I just don't understand can't they see CC's and YD's hatred for Nivi.

lolz ketty you know even in that scene i was thinking about payal and you. lolz i was thinking that i need to tell payal and ketty what i am seeing and then i read ur anaylysis and i see u wrote the same thing lolzLOLsee payal is correct this thread is infectious lolz now u r catching besharmy from me and payal lolz.

Also when he held her hand in the breakfast scene i thought he was gonna kiss it,it was soo close to his lipsEmbarrassedand then i was like mabye he will bite it lolzEmbarrassed .

But no one replied to my thoughts on them holding hand??Cry didnt anyone like it how nivi was holding onto viren's hand with both of her hands??????Reply to that posts jaanCry
Awwwwwwww, HELLO SHOVAAAAAAA DIIIIIIII!!!
KAISI HOO AAAAP?
OH SHOVA DI, READ MY ANALYSIS, ON PAGE 136, I COMMENTED ON THAT TOOO, OF NIVI HOLDING VIREN BY 2 HANDS ...
LMAAAAAAAAAO, OOH, BRAINWAVE CONNECTION.
ALL THE WAY FROM UK TO AUSTRALIA!! ROFL
That's What Happens, When ALL NivRen Psychotics Meet! Wink

simran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged

You've all forgotten that I am still here!!
HOW. RUDE.
mahi jaan no ones forgotten u sweets, infact i asked for the page number for ur analysis but i didnt get it. u did write one naa??if so then please tell me which page number to look at and i will read it and commentBig smile

Sure. No one is talking to me Cry
*sniffles* You guys don't love me anymoreeee!
And it was page 126
Mahi jaan u know how much we love u so stop this. we r talking to u naa. u r and will always be the lovely sweet jannu on this thread and how can we forget and not talk to such a wonderful sweetu girl??Now smile my precious and thanks for the page number i will run to read it now.

FINE! Mahi sits quietly and waits for your comments on my analysis. Until than, I shall finish Anju di's analysis, try to find her on facebook and think about my sexy Viren shirtless. Haiiii. Hehehe. Embarrassed
Mahi jaanHugI read ur analusis , uff what an analysis,Awsome ,supurb sweety. You cover each points so in details and liked ur comments on virenBig smilei always love reading ur analysis. this reminds me, when i was a silent reader i use to come everyday to the Nivren thread and look for ur,Navz and Rachu's analysis/thoughts lolz. I use to laugh at all ur random thoughts and would always wish i could talk with u, and now look at me,i am commenting on ur fab analysisBig smileI am so happy. keep writting more and more jaan. I love everyones analysis soo much. along with episodes i also wait impatiently for everyones analysis.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Girls, a blooper - when Nivi gives wallet to Viren, she turns and picks up towel from bed and goes to keep it. Viren stops her near the door and Nivi has towel in her hand. And when Viren comes closer saying "Ismein kuch papers the".. Nivi has breakfast tray in her hand... How come towel changed into tray??? in the next frame itself. She is not shown to put the towel somewhere.. Go and check that part.. I was laughing seeing this.

NivRenDeewanisimran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Hi Faiza sweets how r u? Well I am going totally negative after positive episode today. But reading your analysis makes me feel much better. LOL loved you said about Sid and cutting his tongue. And CC and YD gossiping ROFL. Yaar kitna masala unki life me bhara pada hai, bhahar jane ki kya zaroorat hai.

Wonderful analysis, thanks sweetie for making feel lighter. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index