Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 137)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello u guys. Just watching the episode again and again. I dont know y but I loved it.
@ Mahi and Anju what page is ur analysis so that I can go back and read it.
I loved todays epi too zarmeen , it had a diffrent feel today naa. even i enjoyed the viren/sid confrontation lolz it was soo good to see our angry baby,he looked soo cuteEmbarrassed

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Mahi mahi mahi... Kya karun mein tera.... Viren ke khayalon mein ho tum pura time isliye usko har jagah dekh rahi ho.. Thank GOD it is only shirtless, uske aagey mut likhna kuch, abhi umarried girls hain is forum mein.. I will search u on FB.
Payal , thanks for such kind words and liking my analysis. I do it for you girls only. And yes I was thinking the same about chudiyan. I got so hopeful when during breafast he says to Nivi " apne haath dikhao". I thought he is going to put chudiyan but no He took them and said "biwi ke haathon se khane ka maja kuch aur hai." Arey Viren, yeh dialogue bol ke Nivi ko chudiyan bhi pehna dete to sone pe suhaga ho jata... Maybe next time...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728milee1014NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Payal jaan HugHugHugHugI was just thinking about u and here u come HugHugI loved what u wrote jannu about the chudiya, even i was thinking the same, why isnt viren putting it on her, mabye he could have in the breakfast scene, when he asked for her hand and held her hand(which looked like he was about to eat it or kiss it) he could have sliped one or two bangles on her aa?????
Payal i still want ur thoughts on all the Nivren scene jaan cause it feels incomplete with out reading ur thoughts on them. we had soo many Nivren scenes today and while watching them i was thinking about how u will be analysisng each and every moves,so jaan when u get the chance do write about it please (mabye u can write it in ur lunch breakEvil Smilelolz)
My little evil babysis Evil Smile I used up the darn lunch break to see the episode. Unhappy But anyways, I will get home & post my comment on each of the Nivren scene, since you requested. Thanks, my sweets for asking for it. Hope I get to chat with you more later in the evening. Bye for now dear!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks Payal dear, I did give you and Shova the credits for my besharmy today. LOL Actually when I saw that scene I was thinking what you two would be thinking about. Wink

Mahi sweetie, I am angry that after so many things happen still they ask stupid questions like who can do this? I just don't understand can't they see CC's and YD's hatred for Nivi.

simran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

One morething coming to my mind what if Viren hadn't buyed a train ticket. I mean you can buy a ticket online anyone can do it its not necessary for the person himself to buy a ticket and kept the ticket in Viren's wallet as you know how it was kept there. JAAL can do this as they knew when Nivi will question Viren he will think that she has gone mad. They still don't understand the extent of Viren's love.

But Rachna, she has the ticket in her hand. That is a proof and she is not making up. So this is not JAAL doing it. So even if Nivi asks Viren she will say it was in your wallet and has your name..That does not show that Nivi is mad.
Sorry jaan actually what I was thinking that she may get ticket keep in the room and like always it get vanish leaving her proofless but if she will keep it in hand then sure it is not JAAL sorry for thinking that way.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Payal jaan HugHugHugHugI was just thinking about u and here u come HugHugI loved what u wrote jannu about the chudiya, even i was thinking the same, why isnt viren putting it on her, mabye he could have in the breakfast scene, when he asked for her hand and held her hand(which looked like he was about to eat it or kiss it) he could have sliped one or two bangles on her aa?????
Payal i still want ur thoughts on all the Nivren scene jaan cause it feels incomplete with out reading ur thoughts on them. we had soo many Nivren scenes today and while watching them i was thinking about how u will be analysisng each and every moves,so jaan when u get the chance do write about it please (mabye u can write it in ur lunch breakEvil Smilelolz)
My little evil babysis Evil Smile I used up the darn lunch break to see the episode. Unhappy But anyways, I will get home & post my comment on each of the Nivren scene, since you requested. Thanks, my sweets for asking for it. Hope I get to chat with you more later in the evening. Bye for now dear!!
glad to be evi lolz i wonder were i am learning this evilness from(*looking at pyal,trying to indicate its her*). lolz u used up the whole of lunch break,poor jaanu.now give me a hug before u go please. Yes i am gonna wait for ur analysis jannu and so happy u will write one,cant waitBig smileyes i will catch u soon jan and u get back to work. besides i need to eat breakfast too lolz.

Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Shova, my thoughts exactly. This is what I wrote when I read Payal's thoughts.. And I see you wrote the same.. We all are thinking alike.. Big smile

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Faiza, beautiful analysis.. Yes, it was NiVren all the way..Loved reading your thoughts.

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index