Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 135)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

You've all forgotten that I am still here!!
HOW. RUDE.
mahi jaan no ones forgotten u sweets, infact i asked for the page number for ur analysis but i didnt get it. u did write one naa??if so then please tell me which page number to look at and i will read it and commentBig smile

Sure. No one is talking to me Cry
*sniffles* You guys don't love me anymoreeee!
And it was page 126
Mahi jaan u know how much we love u so stop this. we r talking to u naa. u r and will always be the lovely sweet jannu on this thread and how can we forget and not talk to such a wonderful sweetu girl??Now smile my precious and thanks for the page number i will run to read it now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, how can we forget you???? There aren't many of us online I guess.... Did you read my thoughts about the episode?? If yes then I will cry that you did not comment on it.

You guys are talking to each other but not me. *sniffles*
And no, di. IF is being a jerk to me. I can't go to the back pages.
Can you like copy & repaste your analysis please?
I will PM you my analysis.. Do not want to take up space on the thread.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Hello u guys. Just watching the episode again and again. I dont know y but I loved it.
@ Mahi and Anju what page is ur analysis so that I can go back and read it.

simran728

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
One morething coming to my mind what if Viren hadn't buyed a train ticket. I mean you can buy a ticket online anyone can do it its not necessary for the person himself to buy a ticket and kept the ticket in Viren's wallet as you know how it was kept there. JAAL can do this as they knew when Nivi will question Viren he will think that she has gone mad. They still don't understand the extent of Viren's love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
EmbarrassedHi Girls!! How's it going? I left off at page-83 and we are already on page-133. Oh crap, I have to catch up 50 pages plus however many get filled in the next 2-3 hours by the time I reach home. I came online 2-3 times since morning and read some random posts, unfortunately didn't get a chance to read all of them, but will do so in the evening & comment of everyone's analysis. Okay, so I did see the episode, saw it at work, while everyone was gone for lunch Evil Smile & it was an okay episode. I don't have much to share or comment on because all our beautiful people have already said everything that I could possibly say, nothing additional that I can add as such.
Ketty, Ketty, Ketty!! OMG, sweets, what's was that?? It was a fabulous analysis, dear. I haven't read one of yours before! It was such a pleasant surprise, See, what I have been saying about this thread, it is highly contagious place, man!! Really is!! Anyways, good job dear, keep it up.
Ashley, my sweets, you missed me and mentioned my name for the analysis that you were waiting on. Aww, dear, love you for that, but honestly everyone else here has done such a good job (from some random comments I read), about today's episode that I don't think I will be able to add anything else. Thanks sweets, nonetheless, for asking for my dissection. It means a lot to me that you look forward to read it dear. Hug
Anju, should I even have to say it? Another brilliant analysis, sweets!! You never cease to amaze me, I tell you! The thing about your analysis that I love the most is the fact that you cover everything single thing, don't miss anything, & your analysis are so elaborate. I am sure it takes a long time to write it, because I do take a while to go through it. Thank you, as always for sharing your detailed thoughts with us.
Mahi - I read a random comment and have to yet read your analysis.
Moni - Likewise, sweety, I know you must have written some amazing stuff about our KM, since he clearly stole the show today. look forward to readingit.
Simran, my jaan I thought of you instantly, dear, when Viren delivered the dialouge about the lotus flower. Nice going!! What a coincidence as you mentioned about Nivi being a Lotus just like on Thursday or Friday.
Navz & Milee - Do we have any anaylsis from them? I will of course, stumble upon it while I am going through all the posts but it would be really helpful if someone knows the page number.
Rach, my jaanu, I am sure you have discussed some amazing points/topics, knowing you, that is expected, I will read through it, dear and comment on it in the evening.
Zarmeen, Shova - Jaans, hi, we meet again, hehe, in just few hours. I had a good time chatting with you guys (even Aashvee) early today morning.
I hope I am not missing anyone. Embarrassed Sorry, if I am!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so I just had couple of random thoughts/comments about today's episode -
1) I love how the CTs are being realistic & trying to be in tune with the weather, which is clearly winter right now and have everyone wear sweater on their sarees. I like that! Nivi, my sweetiepie is looking so lovely. I loved her ivory sweater yesterday plus her brown one today that matched very well with her yellow-oak colored saree. Did you notice though that they made VD, CC & YD have these shawls along with their saree but the funny part is they are putting the folded shawl on the opposite side of their pallu, which looks fashionable but I doubt if it serves the purpose. LOL
2) Nivi feeding Viren breakfast, I loved how Viren's expression here, soon after, she feeds him the first morsel, conveys so blatantly that, "I would much rather eat you". I am so proud of Ketty here, she caught that on. Nice going dear, I am surprised. This is something me, Shova, Moni, Faiza would catch on, but you, very plesantly surprised. Good going. Clap
3) Okay, so my million-dollar comment/question - "What happened to the chudiya??" Viren apparently got all colored ones, right? So, I am sure he bought yellow ones as well, which would have matched Nivi's saree today? So, why the CTs not show him making her wear them?? Angry This is what I hate about them? Lead us on, will you & then just drop us off, right in the middle of nothingness!! I know they are not going to show it. Cry They just made Viren say it for the heck of it.
Okay, I better get back to work now. Will come back online in the evening girls!! See ya!! Sorry, if I missed someone, nothing personal. I haven't had a chance to go through all the posts. Embarrassed

Edited by Excruciating - 10 January 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

More I see the confrontation scene, more I believe that it's CC behind all this. I just wanted to strangle  her with my bare hands when she says tumhari biwi pagal ho gayi hai. I think CC should be in cage and should not be allowed to room around freely like this. Angry The another person who is really asking for is Sid, how the hell he can say that he can say with confidence that no one in his family can do something like that to Nivi, oh he needs a doctor badly,  his SML is driving him crazy, how conveniently he forgot what JW and CC did to him and Keshav. Hats of to Sid's CC bhakti, tumhare charan kaha per hai prubhu. Angry Angry Angry

Sorry guys I being too negative today but I just can't control my anger towards this quarter of PEA BRAIN. Angry
ketty jaan i dunno why but its soo cute and funny to see u angry, usually its me or rachu posting like this but today u have taken over lolz.But i understand ur anger jaan and i am also angry with these 2 people. we really need to knock some sence into sid's brain. staying with PB just made him also lose what evr brain he had. and CCAngryI want her to get the most horrible punishment ever,uff stupid lady,i like ur cage idea jaan,lets buy a cage for her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, how can we forget you???? There aren't many of us online I guess.... Did you read my thoughts about the episode?? If yes then I will cry that you did not comment on it.

You guys are talking to each other but not me. *sniffles*
And no, di. IF is being a jerk to me. I can't go to the back pages.
Can you like copy & repaste your analysis please?
Oh Mahi sweets. I am just venting out my anger, you are most welcome to jump in hun. What happened to your IF. 

Venting out your anger?
What are you so angry about di?
And my IF won't show me old posts. I don't know why

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hello u guys. Just watching the episode again and again. I dont know y but I loved it.
@ Mahi and Anju what page is ur analysis so that I can go back and read it.

Zarmeen, mine is at 132

NivRenDeewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index