Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 134)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hi my hoor pari how can I ignore you sweetu and I love youHug. Actually today I am positive and I am sure Viren is not after this see his expressions when Nivi was asking him it looked like he will cry any moment. I have seen CT's showed similar senario of Nivi with both Sid and Viren with different reactions. Like Sid said Nivi is not mad in front of family on day of dosage and then Nivi mistrusted him and questioned him and he got angry and told her I am the only one who is supporting you and you are blaming me in return and got angry say bad words to her. So in near future I think they may show Nivi questions Viren but he will not react like Sid I think. He will love himself to be labeled mad instead of calling Nivi mad.
I love u too preciousHugHugHug.great to see u in such a positive attitude jaan i am liking it verry much. Yes i am positive too and jaan i loved what u wrote here ,yes mabye the cts will show a similar scene and we will se viren not reacting the same way as sid. so far they have shown the comparisson so u might be rite on this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

I solved the mystrey of the TRAIN And CAR drive .

To go from Delhi to Shimla -

There is no direct train to Shimla from Delhi. The journey needs to be broken up, whether one likes it or not. There are lots of trains from Delhi to Shimla , but none is more convenient than the Shatabdi. The Shatabdi leaves at around 730 AM in the morning, hit Chandigarh at 1045 or so and then Kalka at 1130. Kalka being the start of the hills. The broad gauge track ends here ' 2 options from this point ' Road or the Toy Train

So from Delhi to Kalka one goes by train and then then the drive from Kalka to Shimla ( thus Viren drives from Kalka to Shimla ) !!!

hey lams i didnt see u online. how r u hun missed uHug.OMG awsome discovery jaaan, now it all makes sence. welldone lamuuuClap. s viren decided to take the car from kalka,wow how did u figure this out awsomme.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728lamszarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by mahix3

You've all forgotten that I am still here!!
HOW. RUDE.
mahi jaan no ones forgotten u sweets, infact i asked for the page number for ur analysis but i didnt get it. u did write one naa??if so then please tell me which page number to look at and i will read it and commentBig smile

Sure. No one is talking to me Cry
*sniffles* You guys don't love me anymoreeee!
And it was page 126

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by lams

I solved the mystrey of the TRAIN And CAR drive .

To go from Delhi to Shimla -

There is no direct train to Shimla from Delhi. The journey needs to be broken up, whether one likes it or not. There are lots of trains from Delhi to Shimla , but none is more convenient than the Shatabdi. The Shatabdi leaves at around 730 AM in the morning, hit Chandigarh at 1045 or so and then Kalka at 1130. Kalka being the start of the hills. The broad gauge track ends here ' 2 options from this point ' Road or the Toy Train

So from Delhi to Kalka one goes by train and then then the drive from Kalka to Shimla ( thus Viren drives from Kalka to Shimla ) !!!

hey lams i didnt see u online. how r u hun missed uHug.OMG awsome discovery jaaan, now it all makes sence. welldone lamuuuClap. s viren decided to take the car from kalka,wow how did u figure this out awsomme.

Madam, who brought his car from Delhi to Kalka???? so that he can drive from Kalka onwards..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeeno

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, how can we forget you???? There aren't many of us online I guess.... Did you read my thoughts about the episode?? If yes then I will cry that you did not comment on it.

You guys are talking to each other but not me. *sniffles*
And no, di. IF is being a jerk to me. I can't go to the back pages.
Can you like copy & repaste your analysis please?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
More I see the confrontation scene, more I believe that it's CC behind all this. I just wanted to strangle  her with my bare hands when she says tumhari biwi pagal ho gayi hai. I think CC should be in cage and should not be allowed to room around freely like this. Angry The another person who is really asking for is Sid, how the hell he can say that he can say with confidence that no one in his family can do something like that to Nivi, oh he needs a doctor badly,  his SML is driving him crazy, how conveniently he forgot what JW and CC did to him and Keshav. Hats of to Sid's CC bhakti, tumhare charan kaha per hai prubhu. Angry Angry Angry

Sorry guys I being too negative today but I just can't control my anger towards this quarter of PEA BRAIN. Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by anjubala

Mahi, how can we forget you???? There aren't many of us online I guess.... Did you read my thoughts about the episode?? If yes then I will cry that you did not comment on it.

You guys are talking to each other but not me. *sniffles*
And no, di. IF is being a jerk to me. I can't go to the back pages.
Can you like copy & repaste your analysis please?
Oh Mahi sweets. I am just venting out my anger, you are most welcome to jump in hun. What happened to your IF. 
lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
@anju di - simple - he drives from Shimla to Delhi , but remember Dadi is back in the car ..and then he calls for the car from Kalka ...some driver comes and he drives back ... ab itna CTs ne mess kiya hain toh how to entangle it ...
and then return journey train from delhi to kalka and drive from Kalka to Shimla ..

@anju di awesome analysis ...i wish i had the talent to write like all of you girls

Edited by lams - 10 January 2011 at 3:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index