Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 133)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
You've all forgotten that I am still here!!
HOW. RUDE.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Anju as usual excellent analysis. I like name Viren Tornado Sood, yup he was exactly that today. Good point about Nivi not saying that she called all of them from HL place, that's the really important point, see this is why I am angry at this show's CTs, they are showing total stupidity to continue this torturous MP track. Angry And I just asked to break that BT table few post ago. LOL Really I am fed of it. Angry

Edited by gmann2010 - 10 January 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanianjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Mahi, how can we forget you???? There aren't many of us online I guess.... Did you read my thoughts about the episode?? If yes then I will cry that you did not comment on it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Anju sweets what an analisis jaanClapI loved each and every word you wrote, awsome job.

I was laughing soo hard when u said about the fly going into CC mouth and she will blame Nivi for that as wellROFL.

And jaan i am with you on breaking the table as wellAngrythey always seem to have the smae seating arrangement and its always breakfast and it is always CC and the hippo eatingAngryuff.

You,ketty and moni did such a fab job at the analysis that i have no guts to write down my thoughts as you all have said every pointsClap You all have discribed Nivren holding hand beautifully but i wanna say did you notice how at first when Viren puts his hands in her it was so firm and then nivi puts her other hand on top of that to make it even more stronger. Nivi was holding viren's hand with both of her hands when they were outside with the Sood Zoo animals. Didnt you think that was wonderful, it shows how much nivi wants viren by her side always and never wants him to go. She was holding on to him like a little kid does to her mommy. soo sweet naa/?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728gmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

You've all forgotten that I am still here!!
HOW. RUDE.
mahi jaan no ones forgotten u sweets, infact i asked for the page number for ur analysis but i didnt get it. u did write one naa??if so then please tell me which page number to look at and i will read it and commentBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by anjubala

Simran, if you read my analysis I wrote the same that it is possible he bought it but not used and drove by car. Ticket doesn't mean that he is the one using it.

@Milee - Kalka is not a proper hill station. It is kind of outskirts of Shimla It is a small town and you take a small train to go to Shimla.
On which page is your analysis jaan I googled I found you can catch a shatabdi at5:30 and reach kalka at 9:20 I was wondering how is it possible to board a train same day and reach back

It is on this page only 132.. Because you take return Shatabdi back... It is only 4 hrs away. So there is return Shatabdi in the evening and you reach Delhi around 11ish..
Wow Anju mindblowing analysis I loved each and every word I sometime feel bad for both Viren and Sid because they have grandmother like YD. Viren is suffering due to her rude behaviour towards him even today he expect maybe they will return his goodmorning and Sid is suffering due to the fact to fulfil their expectation he had to leave Nivi and marry PB though his fault for not using his brains and becoming PB like Divya. I agree with ashvee both have halfbrain to share among themselves

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010anjubala

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good point Simran. You bought a ticket that doesn't mean you have to use it. But let's see what he tells Nivi tomorrow. I will be angry if he give any lame excuse like he gave one for not calling her right after wedding or he tries to ignore her question and ask her how can she ask that to him. Really I want him to be open and tell her the truth, but knowing CTs my hope are meant to be broken again.

Shova dear what will Windex do, we need something stronger. LOL 
Ketty i know windex wont doo much but hopefully it will make the CT's mind streak free and hopefully we will get non sadistic episodeds lolz. Ok whats more stronger hmmmmmm.....I will think of my evil plans and let u know.
and simran great point jaan, and i agree buying a ticket dosent mean it was used and besided viren came in his car rite?? and agree ketty viren better open up or seriously i will break the CTs headAngry

simran728gmann2010

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
I solved the mystrey of the TRAIN And CAR drive .

To go from Delhi to Shimla -

There is no direct train to Shimla from Delhi. The journey needs to be broken up, whether one likes it or not. There are lots of trains from Delhi to Shimla , but none is more convenient than the Shatabdi. The Shatabdi leaves at around 730 AM in the morning, hit Chandigarh at 1045 or so and then Kalka at 1130. Kalka being the start of the hills. The broad gauge track ends here – 2 options from this point – Road or the Toy Train

So from Delhi to Kalka one goes by train and then then the drive from Kalka to Shimla ( thus Viren drives from Kalka to Shimla ) !!!

NivRenDeewanixaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index