Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 131)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Shova, good to see you sweetie. My analysis on page 122. I am really confused right now, want to be positive but then CTs just make it worse. Confused

Edited by gmann2010 - 10 January 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewani

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@shovu my shovu my jaanuu my swwetsss hu r u jaan ???? missedd u alotttttttttttt . jaan my analysis is on pg 125 .read it n comment .n plzz don'tt laugh okkk hehee

@simran jaan i hav 2 catch loads of pagess so i might hav missed ur post where u said hiiii .So soorryy jaan . nt at all tht intention fr my side . U r my swweheart . lovvvvv u . thanxxxxxx jaannnnnn for lovngg my anlysis jaan .It reallyy means a lotttt . heheeeeee dear as far as ur expectation is concereend well i gave d reason 2 rach so over 2 her heheee .

@keetyy lovedd ur analysis jaan .do keep it up . lovvedd it .wondeful .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks ketty jannu and moni i will read them now.And moni why will i laught sweets,i love reading ur analysis.
Ketty precious what happned why do u feel this way sweets??I didnt get any negative vives after watching the epi so why r u feeling uncertain??did i miss anything??

simran728gmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Gals sorryy 2 say but hav 2 leave as it is 2.30 am here . don'ttt want 2 leavee yaar especialyy after 2dy's such a wonderful episode i reallyy want 2 discusss manyy tngss frm all of u .but  i hav 2 go rght now . So GN gals n SD .n main chali apne Viren ke dreamworld mein . byeeee gals lovvvvvv u alllllllll

simran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hey Simran didn't wanted to disappoint or miss you Jaan bus I posted in one mail so think I missed you so sholly Jaanu. I loved all your points yes your words came true if Sid opened his mouth Viren will give good answer and one more thing like you called Nivi lotus today even Viren called Nivi lotus.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Good night Moni. SD.

Shova episode was overall good but this all negativity in this show is now getting to me. Precap Nivi is asking Viren and I don't know whether he was shocked, hurt, or thinking. Really I don't mind nonsense from CC and YD as long as NivRen are together. Anyways it's good that Nivi is asking straight to Viren without beating around bushes unlike DD. That what I like about Nivi she told SId directly what was in her mind and she is going to tell Viren too. I hope I don't get disappointed tomorrow.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Ok, everyone. Let me say i have not watched the epi yet. still at work.

so, my very very important question...

I read in WU and other posts that Nivi found a train ticket with Viren's name on it for Jan 7th from Delhi to Kalka??  and she asked him if he came back early why he did not come home?? and 
also, you guys are analyzing what does that ticket mean?? like did he come back and go back to delhi n stuff...right?

my question is IF YOU BOUGHT THE TICKET IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE USED THAT TICKET??  RIGHT??

I mean...i am frm mumbai and i have bought train tickets couple of times but did not use them. the reason being - my dad. see if I hangout friends and he did not want me to..i had to show him something right? i will take a ticket but will board couple of trains later or will come with a friend in his car..etc etc.. do not think bad of me. i am opening up bcos at 16 i was in college and wanted to hang out with friends and so train ticket was my way of hiding that i came in friends car..

so, back to Viren. Just because there is a ticket with his name does not mean he used it and came to Kalka. there is no penalty for not using your ticket and forfeiting the money?? He could have done that to throw someone off. Maybe not Nivi but when he saw Nivi found out ..it was unexpected for him. He needs to now come up with some explanation or excuse..

i hope i made sense. i would relax abt the ticket. Viren will not lie. he can do this to throw MP off. and sure enough someone else will find this ticket ..whoever its intended too. hopefully. :) Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010anjubalaxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
bye moni jaan jjust finished reading ur analysis moni,as usual its supurb jannuClapamazing.

And ketty i am in the process of reading ur analysis and wow the first paragraph was soo good ClapI loved how u said the only psycotic behaviour viren is showing is by holding nivi's handClapwelldone sweets, i still have more to read so will comment as i go.

And Rachu,arnt u gonna say hi to meCry.anyways i read ur point about Viren.Can i give u a hug jaan??The points were amazing sweets and i am soo happy to see u keep positive.When i saw viren today and his expressions when he was asking about the papers an then his expressions when nivi was asking him, well i was thinking about you and was like mabye Racu will be changing her mind again but when i read ur points I was sooo happy u were all soo positive.Hug

Ok ketty yes the CTs are confusing us big time,but yes like u i also loved it how straight forward nivi is.I love it how she speaks her mind and by speaking directly to viren will clear her questions, and i am pretty sure the precap will lead onto soemthing great(hopefully).I am confused on viren's exressions but for some reason i didnt see hurt on his face though, mabye it was shock. but yep if CTs spoil it for us tomorrow i know i will go to them with  a windex in my hand lolz, Simran u coming with me also naa/?LOL

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index