NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 13)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey PayalHughow lovely to "see" you jaanuHug
You write so beautifully jaan, of course I shall eagerly wait for every analysis of yours. And you described that hug so so so SO beautifully. I froze my screen on that bit. They are so perfect aren't they? They just burn down the screen and light up our heartsEmbarrassed

I'm just watching the entire episode right now, aided by all your wonderful analysesHugHugI got back on the 6thEmbarrassed I guess I am jet lagged still, which is why I am wide awake at the moment (it's just a bit after 1 a.m.) thanks for asking jaanu, how sweet you areHug

but on the other hand, the very definition of Nivren-ia (Nivren mania) is being as refreshed as a spring daffodil inspite of sleepless nights galoreLOL

And what can I say about this amazing thread and the utter abundance of talent here, not to forget the incredibly affectionate NivRenians that reside in these divine portals.Embarrassed I never want to leave...Embarrassed This is where the Time Zones meet and cease to have any effect, we seem to be able to function in almost every Time Zone inspite of belonging to separate ones. And I think this is amazing!!!!LOL
Oh my, lovely exceptionally adorable Aashvee!! Hug Now I exactly, know why I (in fact everyone) missed you so much these past couple of weeks!! Because you are so awesome!! I flipped out totally at what you wrote (in bold). So, agree to it! Seriously!! Time zones cease to have any effect at all!!
Also, I am so enjoying the posts going on between you and Faiza - A CPR from Viren!! I was laughing so hard. Thanks guys for a good hearty laugh. You both are so amazing!!

Awwww, Payal, you are way too kind to me and utterly sweet jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
I can't tell you how much I MISSED you all jaanu, it was like a constant ache. Of course I missed NIvRen but I missed all of you so very much. It is SO WONDERFUL to be back with the most amazing group of girls I have ever met....aka...ALL of YOU

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Simran, thanks dear I am doing fine. About kids, that's a touchy subject for both me and my husband, we don't have kids yet but I have so much love bottled up don't know when I will have kids and share my love with them. But I won't lose hope God will definitely bless me with kids and I am sure of it.
Yes, I did read your post on pg6 and I agree with all your points. And I am sure dadi has to play an important role in this challenge as she saw someone coming out of the koti. So hoping for the best.

hey milee. i am sorry..maybe it was your nieces and nephews you were talking abt...Smile but i am sure your wishes will be fulfilled.

on lighter note..did you read the last thread posts?? me and payal and ketty, and aashvee had posted few things...

also aren't you happy that Viren did not take blame of being the MP?? Oh i am so happy. earlier we all were thinking he might do that to save Nivi but I am glad CT did not go that path.

See it shows CT knows the value of trump card Nivren and they will not spoil them. So, we do not worry. Until they care for money and TRP..we are ok.

Edited by simran728 - 08 January 2011 at 5:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Ash jaani u r back. Thanks jaani that u liked the title and as far as my analysis is concerned I have to watch the episode to do the analysis and I dont have the temperament to take that much of a torture. But i loved the punishments that u suggested for JAAL especially the one tied with the rocket (the tom and jerry type) that was tooo good and hilarious and jaani u r the only one who can come with that. So hats off yaar.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejamilee1014gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Faiza, jaanu, you are so adorableHug
Aashvee's ghost filling in for her:LOL: She says she is ready for CPR provided Viren administers itDay Dreaming
so she can keep getting revived, realise what just happenedEmbarrassed die again and the cycle can continue.....until eternityROFL

You guys are hilarious. Now ghost is also dreaming about Viren. ROFL Watch out Fiaza Aashvee's ghost going to haunt you if you don't get Viren to administer CPR. 
NOOOOO NOOOOO ...
AASHVEE DII WILL HAUNT ME FOR THE REST OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!
BADLA KE SAATH, KE TUMHAARI HIMMAT!!!
TUM NE SOCH BHI KAISE LIYA KE TUM, MERE VIREN KO, MUJH SE HI CHEEN LOGI ...!!!

Noooo Wayyy Mate, Aashveee Dii ... CPR ADMINISTER : VIREN SOOD! ...
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!LOL

Faiza, jaanupie, Hugmake that Aashvee di's psychotic obsessive ghostROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
guys did you notice when DD and Nivi came down from her room..they were showing the wrong direction...Nivren room is on the right when you look from the hall..but today these girls came from Left..and I thought Sidya room is on left...maybe a blooper.

see I want CT to know if Viren can pay attention to every word of Nivi..then we can pay attention to every move of CT. cannot miss left or right either?

Edited by simran728 - 08 January 2011 at 5:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

@Milee Dii!!!
Nope, Don't Worry, School's Not Affected, Till Now. Although I Have My Exam On 17th January, Need To Revise For That, But I'll Compromise Wink ...
Ahaaa, I Was Frustrated, But Your Words Like Magic Make The Anger Sweet. SO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Awwww, Aashveee Diii, My Partnerrr, LMAAAO, YOU SAW THE HUG FIRST!!!
CHEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Ahaaa, My Keyboard's Safe, With Every Key, First Class (As Viren Says Wink )
Aashvee Dii, Just Imagine Viren On Monday, AAAAH THE ANGER IN HIM ... HE'S GONNA BE SOOOOO ANNOYED, Dar Lagta Hain Kahin Woh Kuch Na Tor De Ghusse Main. But If He Breaks, Ya Know, Sid's Mouth Or Give Him A Black Eye, Then Yh, NO Problem!

LMAOO, AASHVEE DIII, SEEE, THE ANGEL IN WHITE HAD HIS ARMS OPEN LIKEE AASHVEEE, AAAO MERRI BAAAAHOOON MAIN!!! Hug

Hello everyone, this is Aashvee's ghost writing. Aashvee is DEAD as a DONUT (a psychotic lunatic nut at thatLOL) Aashvee collapsed into a pile of drool after reading the aforementioned part in red. All attempts at resuscitating her have been unsuccessful and she has been pronounced dead. her last words were something...something....something... something....hug..viren...something...thank...something...Faiza.
Shocked
Filmy Style ... NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

YEH NAHIN HO SAKTA HAIN!!
MERI AASHVEE DIIII, AISE KAISE MAR SAKTI HAIN, VOH BHI, BINA MUJHE BATAAAYE!!!
KAM AZ KAM YEH TOH BATAA DEYTI KAIN AAP MARNE WAALI HO!!!
AB MAIN VIREN KA KYAA KAROOGI!!!!
VOH BICHAARA TOH PAGAL HO RAHA HAIN, ROH ROH KAR USKI AANKHE LAAAAL HO CHUKI HAIN!!!

AASHVEE DII UTHOOOOOOOOOOO, VIREN KE LIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
VIREN, CPR KARO, ABHI ISSSI WAQT!!

Aashvee Dii, READY FOR CPR??Wink
Faiza, jaanu, you are so adorableHug
Aashvee's ghost filling in for her:LOL: She says she is ready for CPR provided Viren administers itDay Dreaming
so she can keep getting revived, realise what just happenedEmbarrassed die again and the cycle can continue.....until eternityROFL
OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!! (Oh My Viren ... We Guys Should Use This Now Wink)
AASHVEE DII, THEN IN THAT CASE, Viren's Giving You CPR, And YES, The Process IS GARUNTEED TO HAVE A CYCLE EFFECT UNTIL ETERTINITY ... ROFLROFLROFL

Just Imagine, You In Viren's Arms, Dying, Him Giving You CPR, You Reviving, Opening Your Eyes, Only To Look At Him, Faint Again ... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT!!!!

Yaaar, Kya Marna Hua Yeh Toh!!! WinkWinkWink
And Then, You WILL FINALLY GET UP, And Viren Will Be Like, Aashvee, DOBARA AISA MAT KARNA, WARNA MAIN, ... MAIN MAR JAAUNGA!! TUMHAARE BINA MAIN KAISE JII SAKTA HOON AASHVEE .... Day Dreaming
OYE HOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WinkWink

In which case Faiza, my jaanuEmbarrassed I shall still die and then wait for Viren to die and then our ghosts will continue the cycle of lifeEmbarrassed until eternityROFL
VIREN DIE????
NOOO NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
VIREN CAN'T DIE!!!!
IF VIREN DIES, THEN AAPKO CPR KAWN DEGA??
Or Will You Give CPR To Viren??? WinkWinkWink
And Yaar, What Will Nivi Think! Shocked
We're SO Besharam!!
LMAAO, Can't Believe Everyone's Laughing Along With Our CRAAZY CPR Idea!! Embarrassed

Love The Humour We're Creating!
OHHHHH, Aashvee DII, TOGETHER YOU AND VIREN CAN LIKE PAIR UP AND GET REVENGE OF JAAAL AND THIS MP DUDE!!! ... LIKE SERIOUSLY, YOU'D MAKE AN AWESOME PAIR!!

Lmaao, You'll Be Like, Haaaan, Jaal Ke Kamre Main, Let's Keep This BIG FAT DISGUSTING CHOOHA, BED BUG ANYTHING!!! ITCHING POWDER.
MAN I WANT YOU TO THROW ITCHING POWDER, LIKE KGS ANS KGS OF IT ON CHANCHAL, ZINDAGI BHAR SHE'LL BE SCRATCHING! EVEN AFTER SHE'S HAD A BATH FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME IN ONE DAY, SHE'LL STILL ITCH!!
And Then, PULL HER HAIR AND MAKE HER BALD!!!!! Big smile

We're SOO Innocent WinkEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Thanks Navi, actually its because of you I am here if not I would have never joined any forum.
Actually if you have seen my profile I became a member in 2009 because I wanted to write something in regards with SAJAN but could not as when I went on to the forum at that time they were fighting for screen space and all that stupid stuff so I thought I never wanted to be in that jamela but I used to watch the show silently and could not write my thoughts. When CCBM started I wanted to join but here too in the beginning they had a division of who Sid need to be paired and just because NEha looked different they did not wanted her to be paired wit SID it was very irritating for me but then after the confrontaion and Viren's entry I read your post and was hooked I thought this girl thinks just like me and even when you,Anju, Suchi, Mahi, RAchu had differences with Bani you girls were so civilized I liked it so much and wanted to join your group and its all past now. And from that day we are almost thinkign the same and even if we have differences in our group we post it in civilized manner and became one big virtual family.
I have to thank you personally because you are reason I am here and than thank everyone of the girls because they became friends with me and just write such good comments about my writing.

Awww Milee, you are too kind sweetheart !! But I'm really touched that my thoughts about NivRen made you join us !!! *hugs* Because I'm soooooooooo glad that you joined the forum and us ! we are very fortunate to have you !! Your insight and your positive nature is such a blessing for us !!

I didn't know you were a SaJan fan !! Wow ! It is a small world ! Am glad you never joined that forum, it was permanent war zone, in the end, even I stopped post there !! Waste of time !!! LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Rachu, thanks for the comments and I am doing fine dear. Still sick but ok to chat I think.
But I liked how you pointed out everything in regards with Viren. Yes, he never crosses overly but even if he crosses its only when teh situation arises and that's what I want Sid to learn.
Thank you jaan for replying I thought you missed my post but Yes Sid needs to learn the basic rules of relations from Viren as Viren needs to learn about work from Sid.
LOLLOLLOL patience jaanu patience. I will never miss your post. And I agree with you that both brothers have something to teach each other so they better do that and show some bonding on screen which I am dying to watch. But tomorrow Sid will get good from Viren first.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index