Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 128)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
moni kinny gave me a bday gift in advance yaar! *Sigh* I am dead =D
i wonder 12th jan ko kya hoga! i wnt some hot shot scenes of him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.raheja

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

@Rach So proud of you sweetie. Keep it up. Those are all valid points that Viren cann't be negative. 

@Moni Loved you take on NivRen scenes. You bring a smile on my face. I was smiling through out reading your analysis. 

@Mahi Beautiful analysis sweetie. I also wonder where the hell JW is, I mean he wasn't even there when BS health got bad. Something seriously wrong or CT just have forgotten him, CC is doing good job as it is what is the need of JW. Also I read your FF and it was wonderful, please continue it soon. 

Hehe thank you di! I was thinking about restarting fanfics but since Suchi di is so great, I had stopped. But seriously, the whole damn Jawahar thing is annoying me. They can't just write off his character or just forget about him. I mean he has to be there once in a while at least. That is a major blooper!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiaashvee.rahejagmann2010

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by anjubala

very good analysis Mahi jaan.. I missed you so much. I am glad you are back as Viren is back too.. YOu do not do this disappearing act with us.. OK.

*grabs ears*
Sorry Anju di.
I missed you so much too.
Hug
I'm happy you're on too. 
So we ca chat!
By the way di, if you have skype or facebook add me:
my skype is: mahia.em
and my facebook is: Mahia Lily Em-Elmhurst
Big smile

sure will do... I will PM you my Facebook id.

Okay, or you can just search me Big smile
And if any of the rest of you dis have facebook,
feel free to add me! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiaashvee.raheja

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

U know I'm scared that we are so sure it is not Viren, that CT's just might make him the stalker to shock us !!! I wouldn't put is past them !! I just hope they remember NivRen's love story is their trump card !!

Oh Navz kyun dil tod rahi ho yaar. Cry I am trying not to go there, and I trust Viren 1000% but i don't trust CT  even minus 1000%. I hope they remember NivRen lovestory is their bread and butter.
Navi, kya hogaya hai tum ko you are suspecting Viren or you want to be on safe side.

Lolzz !! No Milee, am not suspecting Viren at all, i'm sure it is not him, but i'm scared that our confidence in him just might tempt CT's to prove us wrong !! LOL

lamsmilee1014tamushiaashvee.raheja

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

U know I'm scared that we are so sure it is not Viren, that CT's just might make him the stalker to shock us !!! I wouldn't put is past them !! I just hope they remember NivRen's love story is their trump card !!

Oh Navz kyun dil tod rahi ho yaar. Cry I am trying not to go there, and I trust Viren 1000% but i don't trust CT  even minus 1000%. I hope they remember NivRen lovestory is their bread and butter.
Navi, kya hogaya hai tum ko you are suspecting Viren or you want to be on safe side.

Lolzz !! No Milee, am not suspecting Viren at all, i'm sure it is not him, but i'm scared that our confidence in him just might tempt CT's to prove us wrong !! LOL

I guess we need to stop siding with him else CTs will prove us otherwise.

milee1014tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Those dang CTs... knowing them, that's exactly what they'll do.
We analyzed Viren to not be psycho but rather a protective lover but what will they do? They'll just end up making him psychotic and the stalker! 

But anyways.. there was this funny conversation about what the CTs would do if they completely lost their minds... now remember it's just supposed to be funny (so forget bechari Nivi for a second).. anyways, in 1996 (or around that time when I was like 3-4 years old) there came this movie named Sajan Chale Susral starring Govinda, Tabu and Karisma and one of the dis and I were talking about it (I forgot who.. ooops) and it was like how the CTs lost their minds and went crazy because they didn't know which track to use so they used the storyline of that movie and I was like imagine they added me as Viren's second wife (yeah, I wish.... actually I wish I was the only wife). But anyways can you imagine what would happen if Viren had two wives? Especially if I was one of them? Jeeze, Nivi wouldn't stand a chance. 
Now lighten up girls.. my baby is NOT the stalker.
So smile 
Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Guyzzzzzz my crazyyy psychotics NIVRENIANS Pagalo .plzzz voteeeee for NIVREN in " HOTT NEW COUPLE WIS HAVNG SIZZLING CHEMISTRY " categoryy . come on we hav 2 make them win

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

moni kinny gave me a bday gift in advance yaar! *Sigh* I am dead =D
i wonder 12th jan ko kya hoga! i wnt some hot shot scenes of him!

I know jaan . Kinny is so cuteeeeee . n jaann kya lag raha thaa yarr towel n uske vo bheege bheegee baal ahaii haii 2 2 2 hottttttttt n sexyyyyyyyy . Damnnn beech mein vo pink TEE kyon kawab mein haddi banke aa gayi varna hamara sundar barso ka sapna pura ho gaya hota aaj haina? WinkLOL 

Par yaarr seriousllyy He was lookinggg damnnnnnn n extraaaaa hotttttttttttttttt Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.raheja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index