Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 124)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

U know I'm scared that we are so sure it is not Viren, that CT's just might make him the stalker to shock us !!! I wouldn't put is past them !! I just hope they remember NivRen's love story is their trump card !!

Oh God navz u have said what i feared. i was reading all posts now and u know everyone including me are saying Viren to hai hi nahin Viren impossible, so it crossed my mind if the CT's try to pull a shock and make Viren the MP Cry to NivRen ka kya hoga ..... NO No but it cant be him. Sure pakka

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

U know I'm scared that we are so sure it is not Viren, that CT's just might make him the stalker to shock us !!! I wouldn't put is past them !! I just hope they remember NivRen's love story is their trump card !!

Oh Navz kyun dil tod rahi ho yaar. Cry I am trying not to go there, and I trust Viren 1000% but i don't trust CT  even minus 1000%. I hope they remember NivRen lovestory is their bread and butter.

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh ketty beautifully said. U popped up my mood Big smile
Thank sweetie glad to help. Big smile But can't wait for Aashvee's dissection of YD and CC's look. I really itching to poke their eye balls out today. Angry 

There is a saying about made for each other husband-wife , bf-gf couple but these two have made us invent made for each other Saas-Bahu couple Angry

I mean itna pyar, understanding kabhi dekha hai saas bahu mein LOL

lamssimran728gmann2010Sofna

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Hey girls, I am back let me go and watch the episode and be right back.
Whoelse is here or everyone already attached to their screens watching NivRenWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Oh Navz kyun dil tod rahi ho yaar. Cry I am trying not to go there, and I trust Viren 1000% but i don't trust CT  even minus 1000%. I hope they remember NivRen lovestory is their bread and butter.
Navi, kya hogaya hai tum ko you are suspecting Viren or you want to be on safe side.

aashvee.rahejasimran728gmann2010xaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh God navz u have said what i feared. i was reading all posts now and u know everyone including me are saying Viren to hai hi nahin Viren impossible, so it crossed my mind if the CT's try to pull a shock and make Viren the MP Cry to NivRen ka kya hoga ..... NO No but it cant be him. Sure pakka
Navz tu mera darr kyun bada deti hai sweetu mujhe bhi yahi darr lag raha hai if you remember NT dadi prayed to mata rani that remove the problems and Nivi started getting proofs against Viren. So I am also scared that they may not turn Viren into stalker.

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Sofna

kolv Groupbie
kolv
kolv

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

We cannot rule out YD as the MP because of the BS incident. Whoever messed up the medicine knew that it was not fatal and seriousness of the danger to his health could still be controlled if someone immediately helped him or consulted the doctor. Maybe thats the reason YD called CC on that night and scolded her for not being at home and asked her to go to the mansion immediately. It could still be YD with help of some servant.

Edited by kolv - 10 January 2011 at 10:47am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
In last scene when he was looking for those papers and asked Nivi if she have seen those, when Nivi replied that she threw them away, oh how cutely Viren says those were important but doesn't matter. How understanding, i think only thing on Nivi irritates him is when she try to avoid him or ignore him. Everything else is doesn't matter. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 10 January 2011 at 10:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728milee1014Suchi-xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index