Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 123)

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by MewPrincess

hello di's i've got a brain blast right now and  i wanna share it! tou bataaou?

ok ok batati hoon pareshaan mat hon (speaking in viren style)

ok....toh i just have a thought of posting an FF on the ff forum the story is a big cross over type mess its about 4 vampire boys who fall for four vampire girls 

Vampire boys:Mohit Sehgal as Mohib Khan (bad boy/rebel type),Azfer Rehman as Ahsan Khan (flirt type) (mohib's older bro) ,Danish Taimoor as Azhar Khalid (athletic type) and finally *drum rolls* our very own Kinshuk Mahajan as Viren Mehta!!! (the random type by that i meant he is never serious always jokes around)

human girls:Jenifer Winget as Roshni Hayyat (girly/childish/tough/shy type a.k.a the complete package) Neelam Muneer as Mehwish Kareem (angry young girl type but a bit of girly)ROFL ,Sanaya Irani as Rose Martin (emo type) and finally drum rolls again for Neha Sargam!!! as Anjali Sharma!!!! (serious but not at all shy type)

and lastly but not the least the vampire teacher Shweta Tiwari as Sanjana Kashyap (the serious secretive type)

so wha'cha think ?of course KinHa are a couple in this too so i thought i ask my di's first  b4 posting

Oh it would be a treat to read. The CT's are anywhich ways acting like vampires giving us a hard time. Atleast ur Vampire love story will help us heal Big smile
awwwwwww thnx!Hugin my story you will see a diff Nivi or as you can say Anjali shee beats up ppl and can eat them for lunchLOL

OMG beats up people LOL I can imagine Neha doing that but not Nivi Big smile
yup no one can annoy her she is usually serious but as soon as you drive her crazy she beats you up like a punching bagLOL and she is a black beltWink

Wow Neha too following Kinny's footsteps as an action heroine LOL when are u starting the FF janu....
i think i'm gonna post the intro chap tonight and the first chap 2morrowBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

I have to leave right now and will be back later but Ketteeeee, you take a bow, EmbarrassedBrilliant this is jaanupie, I loved itHug
And I want to comment loads but I'll come back and finish. Oh! But I LOVED this Ketteeee....Now if you don't write every day, I shall sulkLOL
Thanks Aashvee you r too sweet. HugHugHug Hug HugHugHugHug I cannot match your wits and writing skills. And sweetie for writing everyday I have to watch episode with patience which I don't have, I normally FF most of the scenes. LOL But today I was determined to watch whole episode without pushing forward button. LOL. My finger itched to press FF every time two evil duo were on screen. Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenoSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls,, can you please stop for sometime.. .I am not able to catch up to you all. I have to read like 30 pages before I can say anything... You all are like Jetspeed Viren Sood....Kitna likh rahe ho.
Good morning/evening to all  my dearies here. The episode was mindblowing and I have so many thoughts coming to my  mind...

Hi Anju, how is your mom doing sweetie? And can't wait to read your thoughts. You guys are my only hope to be positive. Big smile

Edited by gmann2010 - 10 January 2011 at 10:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenoanjubala

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

OH dear God what an episode it was today but i was not satisfied with the NivRen scene and the bashing too . May be expected too much Cry

Yaar i dont understand 1 thing they always fast forward NivRen scenes and the other bekar tracks are taken so slowly... I dont understand y CT's can see us happy..... Before we could absorb NivRen moments, another track has already started running parallelly with the MP track, the rift track and so many secret tracks Angry  Either they are short of ideas on how to continue with the show for 3 years or really are not organisedShocked

Anyways if Nivi's questioning is going to help in clearing doubts about Viren, i am happy to see it but dont know did not like the way she questioned him, I mean she is generally so careful with words but this time.. She could have just given the tickets and asked him about it...

Navz loved ur theory about Viren trying to help his F.I.L Big smile but i dont think Viren would know about it afterall NT dadi came to know of it today or may be Yash told him about it since Yash knows it from a long time now...

And girls did u see Siddharth's reaction when Viren said about saazish done by some1 from the family. Oye akkal ke dushman dont u know about JW and CC framing KS wrongly. I am amazed at CT's what r they doing with Sid's character ROFL

Instead of helping Viren , already knowing that this could easily be a saazish he comes forward to fight against good always...Clap hats off to him....

Btw Kinny looked awesome today after coming out from shower Embarrassed I am not very happy with NivRen scene today so i really cant think of writing anything Cry though there was 1-2 cute scenes but could have been better .....

Waiting eagerly for analysis from every1 to heal my paining heartCry

Snehoo, jaanu,Hug I just loved what you have written and I'll be back to edit this post because there is so much more I want to say to you jaanuEmbarrassed

Hey aashu am also going out for sumtime, would be waiting for your comic relief LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Here are some of my random thoughts of today's episode:

1. Episode starts with Viren slowly breaking out of hug and glaring intensely (looked like hawk glaring at his prey) at demetors standing in shock. On Viren Sood does what he does best, holding Nivi's hand. I think so far Viren has only shown one psychotic behavior and that is Nivi's hand holding disorder, I think is trying to get love, courage or may be inspiration drown from her hand. Not sure what but definitely he is getting something.

2. When CC what bad mouthing Nivi, Viren looked at her with so much disbelieve and disgust (come on man how can you underestimate your mom, but good now you know), YD is nodding with pride at her fav. bahu's word (Aashvee please poke pin in YD and CC Vodoo doll for me) Angry Angry Angry Angry

3. Maa Meri biwi ke burai karana bandh karo aur batao ki kya hua hai. Oh sho sweet. Embarrassed You can do whatever you want you evil two faced witch, your son knows your true color, stupid how Nivi can hang that rope on fan when she can't even reach there. Oh back to sweetiepie, Meri Nivedita pe muje pura viswaas hai, Awwww... first Nivi ka Viren and now Viren ki Nivedita, kya jodi hai yaar and what a way to return a favor Viren. Good Kano witch thand pad gayi. Each word after that coming out from his mouth looks like amaritvani to me. And I am sure CC was burning as amarit can do that a demon. Clap

4. Don't want to talk about quarter of PEA BRIAN and ruining my mood, but you can __________ blank, be creative. Angry

5. Back in NivRen room, look at Viren's hand agian holding his favorite thing in whole world. When he put a hand on Nivi cheek, I was dreaming about him kissing her on her forehead Embarrassed Wink (Shova and Payal look what you did to me). And the way he was smiling at Nivi ufff just can't get enough of it, Oh dear he was so happy that wifey is looking at him chori chupke. Embarrassed

6. I am all over in love with this guy, baat sirf saath ki nahi hai, baat hai sahi or galat ki, aur mera parivaar agar galat ka saath de raha hai to tumhari kya galati hai. and he again promise her that he will never leave that person who is trying to hurt her. Beware MP, jo bhi rat hole dikhe usme gush jao, tiger is on loose. 

7. When Viren asked Nivi that if she suspect anyone, she again thought of Sid but her heart is not willing to believe that it can be Sid so she didn't say anything. It was good, I don't want MU between brothers either, but I just hope Sid gets some sense after hearing Viren today and try to help him (this the only way he can redeem himself in our eyes)

8. BT scene: Why always those two witches eating always and everyone else is serving them. VD thoda zehr daal do, tumhare saath hume bhi shaanti mil jayegi. How hard it is yaar, just put it in a tea. 

9. I felt so bad for Viren, is bechara, Cry dil itani chote kha chuka hai ke chaah ke bhi kuchch nahi keh sakata. Oh poor baby still expect human behavior from non-human soul sulking dementors. 

10. Oh dear finally you understand what we were shouting from so long that everything happens to Nivi only when you are not there. And I loved his idea of going away, and look at the way CC was shaking her head in disbelief, she must be thinking that konse janam ke paap ka badala mil raha hai ke mere yanha yeh Prahlad paida ho gaya. 

11. About last scene I am not going to say much, but Simran I was remembering your LOTUS comments hearing Viren's dialogue of kamal. Oh well and looking at Viren, I thought he wanted to eat his wife not breakfast. Blushing (sorry for being besharam, kya karu sangat ka ashar hai).

Oh ketty beautifully said. U popped up my mood Big smile

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls,, can you please stop for sometime.. .I am not able to catch up to you all. I have to read like 30 pages before I can say anything... You all are like Jetspeed Viren Sood....Kitna likh rahe ho.
Good morning/evening to all  my dearies here. The episode was mindblowing and I have so many thoughts coming to my  mind...

Hey Anju pls first put down ur analysis, u too r an optimistic person and so really need to hear from u now Smile

simran728zarmeenoanjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Oh ketty beautifully said. U popped up my mood Big smile
Thank sweetie glad to help. Big smile But can't wait for Aashvee's dissection of YD and CC's look. I really itching to poke their eye balls out today. Angry 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeeno

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
one thing i wanted to mention that , if we have a very long post and one wants to reply to that post I think its bebetter if we just write the name of hte person who write that and then post our thoughts instead of hitting the quote button , so that we can save thread space

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoanjubalaxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index