Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 122)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
OMG Snehooo, I'm not allowed to press like on your posts anymore jaanuCry I'll be back in a bit and comment on your analysis, jaan. And I think S is behind everything. I know it seems impossible and anyway I have a track record of always being wrong. But I will go with S....

JAAL is the most obvious.
PB could be but the first few incidents couldn't be her. could it.
dadaji can't be
YD: could be but somehow after dadaji's incident, i don;t think so
VD: could be

Highest shock value (relatively speaking) would be VD followed by S followed by PB.
Or could be a combination of 2 MPs.Confused

For me highest shock value ever will be THAT -WHICH-CAN-NEVER-BE and anyway I don't believe that that possibility can ever come true because I completely believe in Viren and his love for Nivi. Viren can NEVER be the MP.

And anyway we have doubts on everyone, so highest shock value would be Dadaji, i guess (JOKING)LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Here are some of my random thoughts of today's episode:

1. Episode starts with Viren slowly breaking out of hug and glaring intensely (looked like hawk glaring at his prey) at demetors standing in shock. On Viren Sood does what he does best, holding Nivi's hand. I think so far Viren has only shown one psychotic behavior and that is Nivi's hand holding disorder, I think is trying to get love, courage or may be inspiration drown from her hand. Not sure what but definitely he is getting something.

2. When CC what bad mouthing Nivi, Viren looked at her with so much disbelieve and disgust (come on man how can you underestimate your mom, but good now you know), YD is nodding with pride at her fav. bahu's word (Aashvee please poke pin in YD and CC Vodoo doll for me) Angry Angry Angry Angry

3. Maa Meri biwi ke burai karana bandh karo aur batao ki kya hua hai. Oh sho sweet. Embarrassed You can do whatever you want you evil two faced witch, your son knows your true color, stupid how Nivi can hang that rope on fan when she can't even reach there. Oh back to sweetiepie, Meri Nivedita pe muje pura viswaas hai, Awwww... first Nivi ka Viren and now Viren ki Nivedita, kya jodi hai yaar and what a way to return a favor Viren. Good Kano witch thand pad gayi. Each word after that coming out from his mouth looks like amaritvani to me. And I am sure CC was burning as amarit can do that a demon. Clap

4. Don't want to talk about quarter of PEA BRIAN and ruining my mood, but you can __________ blank, be creative. Angry

5. Back in NivRen room, look at Viren's hand agian holding his favorite thing in whole world. When he put a hand on Nivi cheek, I was dreaming about him kissing her on her forehead Embarrassed Wink (Shova and Payal look what you did to me). And the way he was smiling at Nivi ufff just can't get enough of it, Oh dear he was so happy that wifey is looking at him chori chupke. Embarrassed

6. I am all over in love with this guy, baat sirf saath ki nahi hai, baat hai sahi or galat ki, aur mera parivaar agar galat ka saath de raha hai to tumhari kya galati hai. and he again promise her that he will never leave that person who is trying to hurt her. Beware MP, jo bhi rat hole dikhe usme gush jao, tiger is on loose. 

7. When Viren asked Nivi that if she suspect anyone, she again thought of Sid but her heart is not willing to believe that it can be Sid so she didn't say anything. It was good, I don't want MU between brothers either, but I just hope Sid gets some sense after hearing Viren today and try to help him (this the only way he can redeem himself in our eyes)

8. BT scene: Why always those two witches eating always and everyone else is serving them. VD thoda zehr daal do, tumhare saath hume bhi shaanti mil jayegi. How hard it is yaar, just put it in a tea. 

9. I felt so bad for Viren, is bechara, Cry dil itani chote kha chuka hai ke chaah ke bhi kuchch nahi keh sakata. Oh poor baby still expect human behavior from non-human soul sulking dementors. 

10. Oh dear finally you understand what we were shouting from so long that everything happens to Nivi only when you are not there. And I loved his idea of going away, and look at the way CC was shaking her head in disbelief, she must be thinking that konse janam ke paap ka badala mil raha hai ke mere yanha yeh Prahlad paida ho gaya. 

11. About last scene I am not going to say much, but Simran I was remembering your LOTUS comments hearing Viren's dialogue of kamal. Oh well and looking at Viren, I thought he wanted to eat his wife not breakfast. Blushing (sorry for being besharam, kya karu sangat ka ashar hai).

Edited by gmann2010 - 10 January 2011 at 10:13am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenShayafansimran728zarmeenoanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnaSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

YOu know Navz  te CT's are confusing us a lot. when the track started they did not show CC planning it like they openly show all her plans against every1, so initially i thought it is a third person seeking revenge about something done in past but then the ques was always y Nivi, then they showed framing Nivi Mad so obviously it would be CC,YD,JW who would benefit from it, but during the rope incident and the bulb incident CC's expressions were different as if shocked for a second which was unsual considering it was her saazish but now they focus on CC's expressions making us think she is the MP with either Jawahar's help.... I am thinking what is the suspense if CCor JW turn out to be MP, they were anywhich ways the obvious choices and we wont get any zor ka jhatka abt it, so it has to b sum1 else otherwise its so thanda yaar. 

Before the Dadaji incident i started thinking it could be Sid since he did not have any more role in the serial. DD had a rift track to play, he had nothing had just become an extra and was wondering would he let himself be an extra on the show so i thought he would turn out grey but Dadaji incident changed that thought as well and Viren pe no no shaq and dadaji incident proves it can not be him too.... to kaun bacha hai yaar to shock us....
[/QUOTE]

Sneha, usually the person who is suspected is never the culprit. and Nivi has suspected Sid already and has now questioned Viren, so that crosses out these two from the list, meaning that the MP is either CC, JH, YD or VD !!

[/QUOTE]

Seriously the most expected Viren (as per the article) and Sid (due to Nivi shaq) are ruled out so now only VD turning out to be MP would shock us or Lalji kaka but i really can't understand their motives.... and they are the only good people in sood house apart from Viren and Nivi....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728zarmeenogmann2010Suchi-xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Here are some of my random thoughts of today's episode:

1. Episode starts with Viren slowly breaking out of hug and glaring intensely (looked like hawk glaring at his prey) at demetors standing in shock. On Viren Sood does what he does best, holding Nivi's hand. I think so far Viren has only shown one psychotic behavior and that is Nivi's hand holding disorder, I think is trying to get love, courage or may be inspiration drown from her hand. Not sure what but definitely he is getting something.

2. When CC what bad mouthing Nivi, Viren looked at her with so much disbelieve and disgust (come on man how can you underestimate your mom, but good now you know), YD is nodding with pride at her fav. bahu's word (Aashvee please poke pin in YD and CC Vodoo doll for me) Angry Angry Angry Angry

3. Maa Meri biwi ke burai karana bandh karo aur batao ki kya hua hai. Oh sho sweet. Embarrassed You can do whatever you want you evil two faced witch, your son knows your true color, stupid how Nivi can hang that rope on fan when she can't even reach there. Oh back to sweetiepie, Meri Nivedita pe muje pura viswaas hai, Awwww... first Nivi ka Viren and now Viren ki Nivedita, kya jodi hai yaar and what a way to return a favor Viren. Good Kano witch thand pad gayi. Each word after that coming out from his mouth looks like amaritvani to me. And I am sure CC was burning as amarit can do that a demon. Clap

4. Don't want to talk about quarter of PEA BRIAN and ruining my mood, but you can __________ blank, be creative. Angry

5. Back in NivRen room, look at Viren's hand agian holding his favorite thing in whole world. When he put a hand on Nivi cheek, I was dreaming about him kissing her on her forehead Embarrassed Wink (Shova and Payal look what you did to me). And the way he was smiling at Nivi ufff just can't get enough of it, Oh dear he was so happy that wifey is looking at him chori chupke. Embarrassed

6. I am all over in love with this guy, baat sirf saath ki nahi hai, baat hai sahi or galat ki, aur mera parivaar agar galat ka saath de raha hai to tumhari kya galati hai. and he again promise her that he will never leave that person who is trying to hurt her. Beware MP, jo bhi rat hole dikhe usme gush jao, tiger is on loose. 

7. When Viren asked Nivi that if she suspect anyone, she again thought of Sid but her heart is not willing to believe that it can be Sid so she didn't say anything. It was good, I don't want MU between brothers either, but I just hope Sid gets some sense after hearing Viren today and try to help him (this the only way he can redeem himself in our eyes)

8. BT scene: Why always those two witches eating always and everyone else is serving them. VD thoda zehr daal do, tumhare saath hume bhi shaanti mil jayegi. How hard it is yaar, just put it in a tea. 

9. I felt so bad for Viren, is bechara, Cry dil itani chote kha chuka hai ke chaah ke bhi kuchch nahi keh sakata. Oh poor baby still expect human behavior from non-human soul sulking dementors. 

10. Oh dear finally you understand what we were shouting from so long that everything happens to Nivi only when you are not there. And I loved his idea of going away, and look at the way CC was shaking her head in disbelief, she must be thinking that konse janam ke paap ka badala mil raha hai ke mere yanha yeh Prahlad paida ho gaya. 

11. About last scene I am not going to say much, but Simran I was remembering your LOTUS comments hearing Viren's dialogue of kamal. Oh well and looking at Viren, I thought he wanted to eat his wife not breakfast. Blushing (sorry for being besharam, kya karu sangat ka ashar hai).

I have to leave right now and will be back later but Ketteeeee, you take a bow, EmbarrassedBrilliant this is jaanupie, I loved itHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
And I want to comment loads but I'll come back and finish. Oh! But I LOVED this Ketteeee....Now if you don't write every day, I shall sulkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014simran728Sofna

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

OH dear God what an episode it was today but i was not satisfied with the NivRen scene and the bashing too . May be expected too much Cry

Yaar i dont understand 1 thing they always fast forward NivRen scenes and the other bekar tracks are taken so slowly... I dont understand y CT's can see us happy..... Before we could absorb NivRen moments, another track has already started running parallelly with the MP track, the rift track and so many secret tracks Angry  Either they are short of ideas on how to continue with the show for 3 years or really are not organisedShocked

Anyways if Nivi's questioning is going to help in clearing doubts about Viren, i am happy to see it but dont know did not like the way she questioned him, I mean she is generally so careful with words but this time.. She could have just given the tickets and asked him about it...

Navz loved ur theory about Viren trying to help his F.I.L Big smile but i dont think Viren would know about it afterall NT dadi came to know of it today or may be Yash told him about it since Yash knows it from a long time now...

And girls did u see Siddharth's reaction when Viren said about saazish done by some1 from the family. Oye akkal ke dushman dont u know about JW and CC framing KS wrongly. I am amazed at CT's what r they doing with Sid's character ROFL

Instead of helping Viren , already knowing that this could easily be a saazish he comes forward to fight against good always...Clap hats off to him....

Btw Kinny looked awesome today after coming out from shower Embarrassed I am not very happy with NivRen scene today so i really cant think of writing anything Cry though there was 1-2 cute scenes but could have been better .....

Waiting eagerly for analysis from every1 to heal my paining heartCry

Snehoo, jaanu,Hug I just loved what you have written and I'll be back to edit this post because there is so much more I want to say to you jaanuEmbarrassed
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Girls,, can you please stop for sometime.. .I am not able to catch up to you all. I have to read like 30 pages before I can say anything... You all are like Jetspeed Viren Sood....Kitna likh rahe ho.
Good morning/evening to all  my dearies here. The episode was mindblowing and I have so many thoughts coming to my  mind...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728milee1014gmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

U know I'm scared that we are so sure it is not Viren, that CT's just might make him the stalker to shock us !!! I wouldn't put is past them !! I just hope they remember NivRen's love story is their trump card !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmahix3aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenoSuchi-

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

God... what an episode.. SmileSmile first class....
cute cute NivRen scenes.... and the bedroom one was the best... OMG.. Blushing
am literally dead.... Dead

I don think Viren would be the stalker as when ever CT's throw some hint for us about the stalker then definitely that person would be not the one... it would be some one whom we hardly expect...
i really want NivRen to go for a trip(BlushingBlushinghoneymoon... LOLWink)

yet to read the analysis of our experts out here.... :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index