Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 121)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

hello di's i've got a brain blast right now and  i wanna share it! tou bataaou?

ok ok batati hoon pareshaan mat hon (speaking in viren style)

ok....toh i just have a thought of posting an FF on the ff forum the story is a big cross over type mess its about 4 vampire boys who fall for four vampire girls 

Vampire boys:Mohit Sehgal as Mohib Khan (bad boy/rebel type),Azfer Rehman as Ahsan Khan (flirt type) (mohib's older bro) ,Danish Taimoor as Azhar Khalid (athletic type) and finally *drum rolls* our very own Kinshuk Mahajan as Viren Mehta!!! (the random type by that i meant he is never serious always jokes around)

human girls:Jenifer Winget as Roshni Hayyat (girly/childish/tough/shy type a.k.a the complete package) Neelam Muneer as Mehwish Kareem (angry young girl type but a bit of girly)ROFL ,Sanaya Irani as Rose Martin (emo type) and finally drum rolls again for Neha Sargam!!! as Anjali Sharma!!!! (serious but not at all shy type)

and lastly but not the least the vampire teacher Shweta Tiwari as Sanjana Kashyap (the serious secretive type)

so wha'cha think ?of course KinHa are a couple in this too so i thought i ask my di's first  b4 posting

Oh it would be a treat to read. The CT's are anywhich ways acting like vampires giving us a hard time. Atleast ur Vampire love story will help us heal Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejazarmeenoParamore

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Zarmee, that's really very good too. All these instances indeed can be interconnected. Maybe it could be related to Viren's trying to find out the truth about how keshav was framed?

I agree girls,  this whole thing started after Viren returned from Delhi the first time, what if he made the MP person (JH) nervous about him snooping around about Keshav, and he thought of this plan with CC because they knew that Nivi is Viren's biggest weakness !! But things got even more complicated when he came back and threatened to kill himself if they tried to separate him and Nivi, so they upped the plan and made it look like Nivi is going insane, because if she is put in a mental institution or commits suicide then no one is to be blamed and they have their son back who is their passport and ticket to BS business and property !!

Also I have a feeling that Viren has been trying to find who the culprit is since the Maha Pooja, but haven't gotten any evidence yet.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeemilee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

ok....toh i just have a thought of posting an FF on the ff forum the story is a big cross over type mess its about 4 vampire boys who fall for four vampire girls 

Vampire boys:Mohit Sehgal as Mohib Khan (bad boy/rebel type),Azfer Rehman as Ahsan Khan (flirt type) (mohib's older bro) ,Danish Taimoor as Azhar Khalid (athletic type) and finally *drum rolls* our very own Kinshuk Mahajan as Viren Mehta!!! (the random type by that i meant he is never serious always jokes around)

human girls:Jenifer Winget as Roshni Hayyat (girly/childish/tough/shy type a.k.a the complete package) Neelam Muneer as Mehwish Kareem (angry young girl type but a bit of girly)ROFL ,Sanaya Irani as Rose Martin (emo type) and finally drum rolls again for Neha Sargam!!! as Anjali Sharma!!!! (serious but not at all shy type)

and lastly but not the least the vampire teacher Shweta Tiwari as Sanjana Kashyap (the serious secretive type)

so wha'cha think ?of course KinHa are a couple in this too so i thought i ask my di's first  b4 posting

Oh it would be a treat to read. The CT's are anywhich ways acting like vampires giving us a hard time. Atleast ur Vampire love story will help us heal Big smile
awwwwwww thnx!Hugin my story you will see a diff Nivi or as you can say Anjali shee beats up ppl and can eat them for lunchLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeenoSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Zarmee, that's really very good too. All these instances indeed can be interconnected. Maybe it could be related to Viren's trying to find out the truth about how keshav was framed?

I agree girls,  this whole thing started after Viren returned from Delhi the first time, what if he made the MP person (JH) nervous about him snooping around about Keshav, and he thought of this plan with CC because they knew that Nivi is Viren's biggest weakness !! But things got even more complicated when he came back and threatened to kill himself if they tried to separate him and Nivi, so they upped the plan and made it look like Nivi is going insane, because if she is put in a mental institution or commits suicide then no one is to be blamed and they have their son back who is their passport and ticket to BS business and property !!

Also I have a feeling that Viren has been trying to find who the culprit is since the Maha Pooja, but haven't gotten any evidence yet.

YOu know Navz  te CT's are confusing us a lot. when the track started they did not show CC planning it like they openly show all her plans against every1, so initially i thought it is a third person seeking revenge about something done in past but then the ques was always y Nivi, then they showed framing Nivi Mad so obviously it would be CC,YD,JW who would benefit from it, but during the rope incident and the bulb incident CC's expressions were different as if shocked for a second which was unsual considering it was her saazish but now they focus on CC's expressions making us think she is the MP with either Jawahar's help.... I am thinking what is the suspense if CCor JW turn out to be MP, they were anywhich ways the obvious choices and we wont get any zor ka jhatka abt it, so it has to b sum1 else otherwise its so thanda yaar. 

Before the Dadaji incident i started thinking it could be Sid since he did not have any more role in the serial. DD had a rift track to play, he had nothing had just become an extra and was wondering would he let himself be an extra on the show so i thought he would turn out grey but Dadaji incident changed that thought as well and Viren pe no no shaq and dadaji incident proves it can not be him too.... to kaun bacha hai yaar to shock us....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014simran728zarmeenoxaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

awwwwwww thnx!Hugin my story you will see a diff Nivi or as you can say Anjali shee beats up ppl and can eat them for lunchLOL

OMG beats up people LOL I can imagine Neha doing that but not Nivi Big smile

simran728zarmeenoParamore

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by xaviara

YOu know Navz  te CT's are confusing us a lot. when the track started they did not show CC planning it like they openly show all her plans against every1, so initially i thought it is a third person seeking revenge about something done in past but then the ques was always y Nivi, then they showed framing Nivi Mad so obviously it would be CC,YD,JW who would benefit from it, but during the rope incident and the bulb incident CC's expressions were different as if shocked for a second which was unsual considering it was her saazish but now they focus on CC's expressions making us think she is the MP with either Jawahar's help.... I am thinking what is the suspense if CCor JW turn out to be MP, they were anywhich ways the obvious choices and we wont get any zor ka jhatka abt it, so it has to b sum1 else otherwise its so thanda yaar. 

Before the Dadaji incident i started thinking it could be Sid since he did not have any more role in the serial. DD had a rift track to play, he had nothing had just become an extra and was wondering would he let himself be an extra on the show so i thought he would turn out grey but Dadaji incident changed that thought as well and Viren pe no no shaq and dadaji incident proves it can not be him too.... to kaun bacha hai yaar to shock us....

Sneha, usually the person who is suspected is never the culprit. and Nivi has suspected Sid already and has now questioned Viren, so that crosses out these two from the list, meaning that the MP is either CC, JH, YD or VD !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014Shayafansimran728zarmeeno

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

yup no one can annoy her she is usually serious but as soon as you drive her crazy she beats you up like a punching bagLOL and she is a black beltWink

Shayafansimran728zarmeeno

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

yup no one can annoy her she is usually serious but as soon as you drive her crazy she beats you up like a punching bagLOL and she is a black beltWink

Wow Neha too following Kinny's footsteps as an action heroine LOL when are u starting the FF janu....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index