Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 120)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Girls, I'm sure Viren is not the stalker, but something did occur to me, that till now they have shown Keshav talking on the phone about arranging the money and still has not been able too ! I have a feeling that Viren is working outside Sood empire on his own to arrange money for Keshav to give to Naintara, because that would be earned by him their SIL and will have nothing to do with Sood's money !! Maybe that's why he had to come back early to Shimla to do that independaent work, and he return home he would have had to tell Nivi why he came back a day early !! Since he knows Nivi's stand on helping her dad, that is why he looked worried in tonight's episode and in the precap ! But I'm glad that Nivi questioned him, because it shows just how strong their bond and communication is, that they can ask each other anything without worrying what the other would say !!

Wow, Navi, that is a magnificent thought. I love this view. Awesome. Hugyes, when I think about it, this is just exactly what has happened. Thanks JaanEmbarrassed

Wow Navi no doubt gr8 thought but I think they gonna start the track for obssessive Viren but y so many tracks simaltaneously. They have not finished even one track and they keep on starting a new track.

zarmeen, I agree, they have too many tracks running simultaneously and they have not ended even one till now, it is seriously getting on my nerves !!

as for my theory, it was just a thought, because either Viren has a genuine reason for coming back to shimla a day early and not coming home or he came back early to spy on the stalker, because he knew that as soon as he was out of Sood house, they would torment Nivi again, or he himself is the stalker, which I'm sure he is not !!

Jaani I 'm also 1000% sure that he is not the stalker coz Dada Saheb' issue was on the same day that he left for Dehli and there r many other instances as well but being away from Sood house he has done before. Remeber when he went to dehli rite on the wedding nite, 2nd when S. told Nivi that Viren left office early today and then he was talking to somebody on the phone. I'm sure it is all inetr connected.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Girls, I'm sure Viren is not the stalker, but something did occur to me, that till now they have shown Keshav talking on the phone about arranging the money and still has not been able too ! I have a feeling that Viren is working outside Sood empire on his own to arrange money for Keshav to give to Naintara, because that would be earned by him their SIL and will have nothing to do with Sood's money !! Maybe that's why he had to come back early to Shimla to do that independaent work, and he return home he would have had to tell Nivi why he came back a day early !! Since he knows Nivi's stand on helping her dad, that is why he looked worried in tonight's episode and in the precap ! But I'm glad that Nivi questioned him, because it shows just how strong their bond and communication is, that they can ask each other anything without worrying what the other would say !!

Wow, Navi, that is a magnificent thought. I love this view. Awesome. Hugyes, when I think about it, this is just exactly what has happened. Thanks JaanEmbarrassed

Wow Navi no doubt gr8 thought but I think they gonna start the track for obssessive Viren but y so many tracks simaltaneously. They have not finished even one track and they keep on starting a new track.

zarmeen, I agree, they have too many tracks running simultaneously and they have not ended even one till now, it is seriously getting on my nerves !!

as for my theory, it was just a thought, because either Viren has a genuine reason for coming back to shimla a day early and not coming home or he came back early to spy on the stalker, because he knew that as soon as he was out of Sood house, they would torment Nivi again, or he himself is the stalker, which I'm sure he is not !!

Jaani I 'm also 1000% sure that he is not the stalker coz Dada Saheb' issue was on the same day that he left for Dehli and there r many other instances as well but being away from Sood house he has done before. Remeber when he went to dehli rite on the wedding nite, 2nd when S. told Nivi that Viren left office early today and then he was talking to somebody on the phone. I'm sure it is all inetr connected.

Zarmee, that's really very good too. All these instances indeed can be interconnected. Maybe it could be related to Viren's trying to find out the truth about how keshav was framed?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728xaviaraSuchi-

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

hello di's i've got a brain blast right now and  i wanna share it! tou bataaou?

ok ok batati hoon pareshaan mat hon (speaking in viren style)

ok....toh i just have a thought of posting an FF on the ff forum the story is a big cross over type mess its about 4 vampire boys who fall for four vampire girls 

Vampire boys:Mohit Sehgal as Mohib Khan (bad boy/rebel type),Azfer Rehman as Ahsan Khan (flirt type) (mohib's older bro) ,Danish Taimoor as Azhar Khalid (athletic type) and finally *drum rolls* our very own Kinshuk Mahajan as Viren Mehta!!! (the random type by that i meant he is never serious always jokes around)

human girls:Jenifer Winget as Roshni Hayyat (girly/childish/tough/shy type a.k.a the complete package) Neelam Muneer as Mehwish Kareem (angry young girl type but a bit of girly)ROFL ,Sanaya Irani as Rose Martin (emo type) and finally drum rolls again for Neha Sargam!!! as Anjali Sharma!!!! (serious but not at all shy type)

and lastly but not the least the vampire teacher Shweta Tiwari as Sanjana Kashyap (the serious secretive type)

so wha'cha think ?of course KinHa are a couple in this too so i thought i ask my di's first  b4 posting
hello are my di's noticing their mew!Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Suchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
OH dear God what an episode it was today but i was not satisfied with the NivRen scene and the bashing too . May be expected too much Cry

Yaar i dont understand 1 thing they always fast forward NivRen scenes and the other bekar tracks are taken so slowly... I dont understand y CT's can see us happy..... Before we could absorb NivRen moments, another track has already started running parallelly with the MP track, the rift track and so many secret tracks Angry  Either they are short of ideas on how to continue with the show for 3 years or really are not organisedShocked

Anyways if Nivi's questioning is going to help in clearing doubts about Viren, i am happy to see it but dont know did not like the way she questioned him, I mean she is generally so careful with words but this time.. She could have just given the tickets and asked him about it...

Navz loved ur theory about Viren trying to help his F.I.L Big smile but i dont think Viren would know about it afterall NT dadi came to know of it today or may be Yash told him about it since Yash knows it from a long time now...

And girls did u see Siddharth's reaction when Viren said about saazish done by some1 from the family. Oye akkal ke dushman dont u know about JW and CC framing KS wrongly. I am amazed at CT's what r they doing with Sid's character ROFL

Instead of helping Viren , already knowing that this could easily be a saazish he comes forward to fight against good always...Clap hats off to him....

Btw Kinny looked awesome today after coming out from shower Embarrassed I am not very happy with NivRen scene today so i really cant think of writing anything Cry though there was 1-2 cute scenes but could have been better .....

Waiting eagerly for analysis from every1 to heal my paining heartCry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenoSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Yep and that gift too which Viren kept asking Nivi that why does she not question him about it, and since we know it was not for Nivi, then it was for someone or something else !!

We already know that he did all that drama before leaving for the MP sake, so he must have come back early to keep an eye on Nivi and to figure out who is behind all this.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Jaani I 'm also 1000% sure that he is not the stalker coz Dada Saheb' issue was on the same day that he left for Dehli and there r many other instances as well but being away from Sood house he has done before. Remeber when he went to dehli rite on the wedding nite, 2nd when S. told Nivi that Viren left office early today and then he was talking to somebody on the phone. I'm sure it is all inetr connected.[/QUOTE]

Zarmee, that's really very good too. All these instances indeed can be interconnected. Maybe it could be related to Viren's trying to find out the truth about how keshav was framed?
[/QUOTE]

I think he is onto something because clearing KS name would be first thing that would make Nivi happy coz like she said after their first meeting. her dad is everything for her and she doesnot care forherself... So viren heard everything abt dushmani from both sides during wedding confrontation and being the kind of guy he is, its very unusual that he would not have done anything about it. I am sure he is working on finding the culprit both for KS framing and now Nivi's troublemaker

aashvee.rahejazarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
guys m gnna have to rush coz if my mom catches me she'll kill me!
so guys i shall discuss with u guys in the mrnign okie!
i posted the update do read it =D

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

So, I hope we will get your analysis today mahi jaanuSmile Oh! it's so nice to actually "meet" you in real time...after so long.

yes Viren is back and now the "fun" will begin. I guess I have to resign myself to the feeling that I can never really just sit down and wait peacefully for a next episode. Either i'm super thrilled or super stressed. No in betweens for me...LOL

Anyway, thanks to our superb writers and analysers here, things are so much easier. Everyone always comes out with striking pov's. And then suddenly, everything seems wonderful again.

Heheh I will write my analysis but I need about 2O minutes to type and a few minutes because I need to brush my teeth and eat.

And all I can think about is my Viren! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!
Big smile

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index