India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 12)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Aashvee, sweetheart thanks for the wonderful comments. Waiting for your comic relief analysis. Post it soon even if I don't read it today I will do tomorrow.

@Faiza, good to know that school is not getting affected. Please take care dear.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey My ashvee wow I am happy finally you made you entry I am waiting for you fun-filled ride of today's episode and especially thousand ways to torture CC as JW to getting tortured while hatching eggs. I want more new ways to torture CC why not publish a boork for that

RachuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugmy jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
I am trying to write jaanu.....but this is a better idea:

Thousand ways to torture JAAL:

1. Tie CC and JW to a never ending "exploding" rocket (tom and jerry style) where CC is tied on one side and JW the other and then we set fire to it and then it sets off goes a hundred feet in the air and then gives chatkas and jhatkas to all "relevant" portions of CC and JWLOL and then it comes down with a bang (but they don't die, they just suffer terribly) and after three seconds break, this continues again and each time this happens, they travel one millimeter of distance. And this will continue until each millimeter of the earth's surface is covered.

2. Where the fiercest witch and joker swallowing shark swallows CC and JW whole and then they both have to live inside the shark's tummy forever. CC will still lay plot eggs and JW will try to hatch them in the darkness of the Shark's tummy. And the egg will hatch and a baby evil shark will come out and eat them, one inch of flesh at a time.

3. Where CC and JW are tied up together and placed in front of us and we curse them non stop with Cruciatus......

4. Where CC is cursed in such a way that everytime she thinks of an evil plot (which is every millisecond) she becomes one pound heavier. So very soon, she expands so much that the committee for the welfare of THIS EARTH decide to push her off the surface of the earth. She was pushed off and JW sat for so long on the PLOT EGG that he got stuck on it and now he has been transported into a MUSEUM OF MODERN ART and he sits inside a glass centrepiece without food and drink.

5. CC and JW are deported to a forest of hungry magical cannibals who can eat their victims completely, then recreate them in a process which causes IMMENSE and UNBEARABLE pain to their victims...and then the cannibals can EAT them again....LOL

Rachu, please add some more jaanupieHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728FaizuuNivRenmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
@Milee Diii!!!
Fikar Not, I Sure Will ...
I'll Make You Proud ...

BTW, Just Curious, But Am I The Youngest NivRenian Here? Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Maine apne dil par pathar rakh kar Nivi aur CC ka room sequence phir se dekha jahan wo use intigate kar rahi thi. She said hawa mein rassi nazar aane lagti hai to this mean she is definitely after all this as I think the actual plan was that Nivi will go and call someone that she saw a rope as phanda and the other person will remove it the moment she leave from there and they will declare her mad as there will be no phanda but instead Nivi started untying it and rope couldn't be disappeared and that's the reason Chanchal was shocked and scared to see the rope there but she is evil witch used that point too in her favor and considered her commiting suiside and moreover she said Nivi mother also use to have hallicusnations so I think they played the same game with Nirmala too (I agree with Millie here)

hmm very good point Rachu. good notice abt CC dialog of fanda. def CC is the MP. thats why we need to believe milee's story..that MP and Viren has some connection. MP makes Nivi "Baichain" (anxious) and Viren feels this with his heart and comes to save her..and protect her. Wow, what bigger slap can CC get. Her own son is failing all her plans. I think in the end CC only will go mad. But i dont know how CT will teach DD and HL some lessons. 

Guys, all tracks are still open. Viren tornado or tsunami has not hit the sood house yet. just warning has been given. so sad. all damn CT are not closing any tracks. 

Edited by simran728 - 08 January 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Hey PayalHughow lovely to "see" you jaanuHug
You write so beautifully jaan, of course I shall eagerly wait for every analysis of yours. And you described that hug so so so SO beautifully. I froze my screen on that bit. They are so perfect aren't they? They just burn down the screen and light up our heartsEmbarrassed

I'm just watching the entire episode right now, aided by all your wonderful analysesHugHugI got back on the 6thEmbarrassed I guess I am jet lagged still, which is why I am wide awake at the moment (it's just a bit after 1 a.m.) thanks for asking jaanu, how sweet you areHug

but on the other hand, the very definition of Nivren-ia (Nivren mania) is being as refreshed as a spring daffodil inspite of sleepless nights galoreLOL

And what can I say about this amazing thread and the utter abundance of talent here, not to forget the incredibly affectionate NivRenians that reside in these divine portals.Embarrassed I never want to leave...Embarrassed This is where the Time Zones meet and cease to have any effect, we seem to be able to function in almost every Time Zone inspite of belonging to separate ones. And I think this is amazing!!!!LOL
Oh my, lovely exceptionally adorable Aashvee!! Hug Now I exactly, know why I (in fact everyone) missed you so much these past couple of weeks!! Because you are so awesome!! I flipped out totally at what you wrote (in bold). So, agree to it! Seriously!! Time zones cease to have any effect at all!!
Also, I am so enjoying the posts going on between you and Faiza - A CPR from Viren!! I was laughing so hard. Thanks guys for a good hearty laugh. You both are so amazing!!

shana_83milee1014aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRengmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Milee Dii!!!
Nope, Don't Worry, School's Not Affected, Till Now. Although I Have My Exam On 17th January, Need To Revise For That, But I'll Compromise Wink ...
Ahaaa, I Was Frustrated, But Your Words Like Magic Make The Anger Sweet. SO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Awwww, Aashveee Diii, My Partnerrr, LMAAAO, YOU SAW THE HUG FIRST!!!
CHEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Ahaaa, My Keyboard's Safe, With Every Key, First Class (As Viren Says Wink )
Aashvee Dii, Just Imagine Viren On Monday, AAAAH THE ANGER IN HIM ... HE'S GONNA BE SOOOOO ANNOYED, Dar Lagta Hain Kahin Woh Kuch Na Tor De Ghusse Main. But If He Breaks, Ya Know, Sid's Mouth Or Give Him A Black Eye, Then Yh, NO Problem!

LMAOO, AASHVEE DIII, SEEE, THE ANGEL IN WHITE HAD HIS ARMS OPEN LIKEE AASHVEEE, AAAO MERRI BAAAAHOOON MAIN!!! Hug

Hello everyone, this is Aashvee's ghost writing. Aashvee is DEAD as a DONUT (a psychotic lunatic nut at thatLOL) Aashvee collapsed into a pile of drool after reading the aforementioned part in red. All attempts at resuscitating her have been unsuccessful and she has been pronounced dead. her last words were something...something....something... something....hug..viren...something...thank...something...Faiza.
Shocked
Filmy Style ... NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

YEH NAHIN HO SAKTA HAIN!!
MERI AASHVEE DIIII, AISE KAISE MAR SAKTI HAIN, VOH BHI, BINA MUJHE BATAAAYE!!!
KAM AZ KAM YEH TOH BATAA DEYTI KAIN AAP MARNE WAALI HO!!!
AB MAIN VIREN KA KYAA KAROOGI!!!!
VOH BICHAARA TOH PAGAL HO RAHA HAIN, ROH ROH KAR USKI AANKHE LAAAAL HO CHUKI HAIN!!!

AASHVEE DII UTHOOOOOOOOOOO, VIREN KE LIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
VIREN, CPR KARO, ABHI ISSSI WAQT!!

Aashvee Dii, READY FOR CPR??Wink
Faiza, jaanu, you are so adorableHug
Aashvee's ghost filling in for her:LOL: She says she is ready for CPR provided Viren administers itDay Dreaming
so she can keep getting revived, realise what just happenedEmbarrassed die again and the cycle can continue.....until eternityROFL
OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!! (Oh My Viren ... We Guys Should Use This Now Wink)
AASHVEE DII, THEN IN THAT CASE, Viren's Giving You CPR, And YES, The Process IS GARUNTEED TO HAVE A CYCLE EFFECT UNTIL ETERTINITY ... ROFLROFLROFL

Just Imagine, You In Viren's Arms, Dying, Him Giving You CPR, You Reviving, Opening Your Eyes, Only To Look At Him, Faint Again ... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT!!!!

Yaaar, Kya Marna Hua Yeh Toh!!! WinkWinkWink
And Then, You WILL FINALLY GET UP, And Viren Will Be Like, Aashvee, DOBARA AISA MAT KARNA, WARNA MAIN, ... MAIN MAR JAAUNGA!! TUMHAARE BINA MAIN KAISE JII SAKTA HOON AASHVEE .... Day Dreaming
OYE HOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WinkWink

In which case Faiza, my jaanuEmbarrassed I shall still die and then wait for Viren to die and then our ghosts will continue the cycle of lifeEmbarrassed until eternityROFL

shana_83milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by milee1014

@ milee : brilliant analysis sweetheart !!! Clap U and Anju have such a way with words, that your analysis makes me speechless !! Thank you so much for helping me calm down sweetie ! Everyone's analysis, especially yours and Suchi's out of this world retreat has made my weekend !! Thank you soooooo much !! *hugs*
Oh Navi, you are too kind but thanks and I am happy that I could calm you down. After leaving in the morning I was thinking I have to watch the episode and calm all my girls but could not do it early as I am still feeling very sick, but I got up a little while ago and watched the episode.
I just read you analysis dear brilliant as usual and read another post you wrote for Zarmeen and while reading I thought oh I wrote the same. I read about your dad dear, I think we not even think similarly but also act similarly. When my passed away I did not cry at all people who attended the funeral and all were really surprised as I am very close to my mom but I broke down after I came back here infront of my husband. I could not do it before as my brother was my responsibility and he was a young kid.
That is what I like about Nivi even though she breaks down but she builts that courage back up and starts a fresh and shows to the world that she is all fine. Even today I liked her courage up until the last step she was fighting really hard no one were supporting her but still she fought yes, she was crying who won't when they are playing mind games but still she fought hard, she did not give up in the room itself. 
I am happy this torture is done and I am happy that Viren is not going to take blame but will throw an open challenge to MP that he will prove Nivi's innocence. This would be really worth watching an open challenge game. Lets wait and watch how will he prove her innocence and how will husband and wife duo  work this out.

Thanks a lot sweetie for liking my analysis, but compared to yours it is nothing !!!

Am glad this torture is over too ! I rather see NivRen working together and solve this problem once and for all and fine the real culprit !!

Milee, am not surprised at all by reading that we even act alike, because from the day I have met you online, our thinking process and even lot of our actions and reactions are the same. I know I have said this before, but am really sorry about your mom, and I can imagine how difficult it must have been for you to stay strong for your family, especially your bro !! *hugs*

And I agree with you 100% about Nivi, I was sooooooo proud of her, she did not give up till the end !! She continued fighting, because she wanted to stay strong for Viren and wanted to wait for him, like he asked her too !!

Thanks Navi, actually its because of you I am here if not I would have never joined any forum.
Actually if you have seen my profile I became a member in 2009 because I wanted to write something in regards with SAJAN but could not as when I went on to the forum at that time they were fighting for screen space and all that stupid stuff so I thought I never wanted to be in that jamela but I used to watch the show silently and could not write my thoughts. When CCBM started I wanted to join but here too in the beginning they had a division of who Sid need to be paired and just because NEha looked different they did not wanted her to be paired wit SID it was very irritating for me but then after the confrontaion and Viren's entry I read your post and was hooked I thought this girl thinks just like me and even when you,Anju, Suchi, Mahi, RAchu had differences with Bani you girls were so civilized I liked it so much and wanted to join your group and its all past now. And from that day we are almost thinkign the same and even if we have differences in our group we post it in civilized manner and became one big virtual family.
I have to thank you personally because you are reason I am here and than thank everyone of the girls because they became friends with me and just write such good comments about my writing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejagmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

@ rach : am glad you liked the analysis sweetie ! I could never let you down hun !! *hugs*

@ faiza : hey sweetie, am glad you liked the analysis sweetie, it was all I could write after such an emotional epi !! Embarrassed am so emotionally drained Cry

@ asya : hey asya, good to see you sweetie ! *hugs* how are ya ?? Missed you loads !!

Hey Navaz!

I'm doing well, but I have been really  busy at work. I'm a high school teacher and our xmas holidays ended on Monday so it was back to work. However, I still read all of your posts when I got the chance and loved the conversations that took place everyday!

shana_83milee1014aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index