Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 119)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I am going to watch the episode now I think I can take it today!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeaashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by ashred12

btw, viren suggested an outing with nivi dat too alone...her staring gave him d green signal i think...
he said six more smiles in feeding scene... but wen was d 13th one?

I was sooo happy when he told VD about going away with Nivi, it made me think of suchi's retreat, maybe me sending Kinshuk the links is helping ! Hopefully after this track is over, we just might get a trip like that for NivRen !! EmbarrassedLOL

Ashly, I think he counted the smile he asked on the phone as the 13th one, where Nivi says I'm smiling but you are not here to see it !!

oh...so 12th is after rope drama n 13th on phone (but she wasnt smiling Ermm)...thanx navi...
aashvee jaan...viren's maths is correct...but i liked ur theory..LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenoxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by xaviara

Girls, I'm sure Viren is not the stalker, but something did occur to me, that till now they have shown Keshav talking on the phone about arranging the money and still has not been able too ! I have a feeling that Viren is working outside Sood empire on his own to arrange money for Keshav to give to Naintara, because that would be earned by him their SIL and will have nothing to do with Sood's money !! Maybe that's why he had to come back early to Shimla to do that independaent work, and he return home he would have had to tell Nivi why he came back a day early !! Since he knows Nivi's stand on helping her dad, that is why he looked worried in tonight's episode and in the precap ! But I'm glad that Nivi questioned him, because it shows just how strong their bond and communication is, that they can ask each other anything without worrying what the other would say !!

Wow, Navi, that is a magnificent thought. I love this view. Awesome. Hugyes, when I think about it, this is just exactly what has happened. Thanks JaanEmbarrassed

Wow Navi no doubt gr8 thought but I think they gonna start the track for obssessive Viren but y so many tracks simaltaneously. They have not finished even one track and they keep on starting a new track.

zarmeen, I agree, they have too many tracks running simultaneously and they have not ended even one till now, it is seriously getting on my nerves !!

as for my theory, it was just a thought, because either Viren has a genuine reason for coming back to shimla a day early and not coming home or he came back early to spy on the stalker, because he knew that as soon as he was out of Sood house, they would torment Nivi again, or he himself is the stalker, which I'm sure he is not !!

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenoSuchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
So, I hope we will get your analysis today mahi jaanuSmile Oh! it's so nice to actually "meet" you in real time...after so long.

yes Viren is back and now the "fun" will begin. I guess I have to resign myself to the feeling that I can never really just sit down and wait peacefully for a next episode. Either i'm super thrilled or super stressed. No in betweens for me...LOL

Anyway, thanks to our superb writers and analysers here, things are so much easier. Everyone always comes out with striking pov's. And then suddenly, everything seems wonderful again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushisimran728

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
he is not the stalker thats evident.

I have my doubts on Vandana

for the reasons I gave earlier, that she knows  of a more harmful game thats been cooking against niveditha and she wants , niveditha out of the house, for her safety and I think thats a good possibility as you see viren is also thinking along those lines.

or the obvious people are stalker
, CC with the jelp of jawahar. Its been a while we have seen him to its like a 90% possibility that it is him

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafanxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

navi...if its not too much to ask, can u start todays nivren scene fm d point wer nivi starts running...so dat we'll get it continuous..

I was already planning to do that sweetie, because the scene looked incomplete when I uploaded it on YT on Saturday Night, so was gonna compile the whole scene and upload it !!

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
ok den...has to prepare dinner....gud nite n swt nivren dreams dears...hoping to see d analyses soon...

payal, waiting impatiently 4 ur dissection...

milee, waiting 4 ur +ve take on d epi...

aashvee, waiting 4 ur new names 4 d evils n new theories n hp+ccbm analysis...

faiza,  wer r u today?...still in nivrenland?...

anju, hope ur mom is recovering well...

navi, rachu , simran...waiting 4 ur take on today's epi n precap...sorry if i 4got anyone...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejasimran728milee1014zarmeenoxaviaraSuchi-

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
hello di's i've got a brain blast right now and  i wanna share it! tou bataaou?

ok ok batati hoon pareshaan mat hon (speaking in viren style)

ok....toh i just have a thought of posting an FF on the ff forum the story is a big cross over type mess its about 4 vampire boys who fall for four vampire girls 

Vampire boys:Mohit Sehgal as Mohib Khan (bad boy/rebel type),Azfer Rehman as Ahsan Khan (flirt type) (mohib's older bro) ,Danish Taimoor as Azhar Khalid (athletic type) and finally *drum rolls* our very own Kinshuk Mahajan as Viren Mehta!!! (the random type by that i meant he is never serious always jokes around)

human girls:Jenifer Winget as Roshni Hayyat (girly/childish/tough/shy type a.k.a the complete package) Neelam Muneer as Mehwish Kareem (angry young girl type but a bit of girly)ROFL ,Sanaya Irani as Rose Martin (emo type) and finally drum rolls again for Neha Sargam!!! as Anjali Sharma!!!! (serious but not at all shy type)

and lastly but not the least the vampire teacher Shweta Tiwari as Sanjana Kashyap (the serious secretive type)

so wha'cha think ?of course KinHa are a couple in this too so i thought i ask my di's first  b4 posting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafansimran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index