Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 116)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thanks yaar navzzz for clearing the doubt!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

Suchi sweetie, don't worry, he is not the stalker, I can bet on it !! They are trying to confuse us to make us think he was in Shimla when the meds incident with BS happened !!

I'm sure he is not the MP, but I also think this is the starting of Viren's obsessive lover track, because he may have purchased a ticket and left it deliberately so Nivi finds it and questions him !! It has become very important to Viren that Nivi questions him, because for him that will be a confession of love, because it will mean that she has accepted him as her husband and their marriage with her whole heart !!

Yes navi I can also bet that he is not a stalker but did u guys noticed CC face today when Viren said that somebody is from us who is trying to frame Nivi and then when S. said that whatever Viren did might have a reson behind it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

Suchi sweetie, don't worry, he is not the stalker, I can bet on it !! They are trying to confuse us to make us think he was in Shimla when the meds incident with BS happened !!

I'm sure he is not the MP, but I also think this is the starting of Viren's obsessive lover track, because he may have purchased a ticket and left it deliberately so Nivi finds it and questions him !! It has become very important to Viren that Nivi questions him, because for him that will be a confession of love, because it will mean that she has accepted him as her husband and their marriage with her whole heart !!

Yes navi I can also bet that he is not a stalker but did u guys noticed CC face today when Viren said that somebody is from us who is trying to frame Nivi and then when S. said that whatever Viren did might have a reson behind it.
Zarmeen she looked little scared at that time and also at BT when Viren said he and Nivi will leave that house she was tense. She wants Nivi out of that house but without Viren. Viren can clearly see YD and CC's dislikes for Nivi, I just hope that he puts 2 and 2 together soon. That stupid spineless quarter of PEA BRAIN speaks up about Keshav's innocence, that will help speed up the process to understand a motive but per uske halak mein haath dalake bulao na to bhi nahi bolega. He has bimari to speak up at wrong time and for wrong reasons. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728milee1014zarmeenoSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i 4got to say abt cc's expression...camera focused on her tensed face many times today...

navi...if its not too much to ask, can u start todays nivren scene fm d point wer nivi starts running...so dat we'll get it continuous..

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Thanks navi, rachu, kettee, zarmee, I feel good reading your posts. I am not sad because I doubt Viren. I'll never do that. But I'm just sad that again this drags on....
I just felt sad when Viren said "I've been hurt now so many times that nothing I say can do anything"Cry 

Ashley, thanks so much for your update JaanHug

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 8:34am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010ashred12

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
OMG was it just me or did i see ma sexy HOT SHOT kinny in a towel today!

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeeno

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
guys, todays nivren scenes after d shouting match is awesome...esp d feeding wala scene...i just fell down seeing it,dat too thrice...thank God i was sitting on bed already...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nutstamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

OMG was it just me or did i see ma sexy HOT SHOT kinny in a towel today!

yes we did SanjanaLOL We didLOL The towel might be upset it was used merely as an accessory thoughLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 8:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index