Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 115)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
god ...now they are trying to confuse all of us ... @suchi di i think they want all of us to be suspicious of viren .. I think your weekend retreat is so much better than the stupid CTs show

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am so happy now ab voh Viren ko frame kar rahein hain to iska matlab Viren nahi nikelga I am so happy and now it will be a test of Nivi's trust on Viren and I am sure she will stand by his side

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 10 January 2011 at 8:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
better they solve dis ticket MU 2day itself.. Angry

last part-
nivi comes to BT...viren too comes fm jogging happy...cc n yd angry...vd indirectly pokes cc-yd...viren too...he says didnt u notice to vd dat wenever he goes away something happens to nivi...he says i've a plan to go away fm here with nivi wer no1 love sor "hates" us..cc-yd irritated leaves table...vd leaves nivren n viren again flirts abt his idea but nivi escapes..
nivi takes food to room 4 viren...cute scene Day Dreaming...HE MAKES HER FEED HIM...SHE JUST SMILES N DOES...again flirting n den he gets ready to do n search wallet...nivi give s it n he looks 4 something n is worried bit n asks if she got some pprs fm it...she says i thot its useless n asks if its imp...he says smiling it was but leave it..she goes to take it n he is still worried...den coming up scene...

precap- nivi talks to viren abt ticket...she says dat means u came earlier to shimla den y u didnt come straight...y r u doing dis..he is giving some tensed expression (i think)

waiting 4 analyses to understand d precap of today...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728gmann2010zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am so happy now ab voh Viren ko frame kar rahein hain to iska matlab Viren nahi nikelga I am so happy and now it will be a test of Nivi's trust on Viren and I am sure she will stand by her side
Oh Rach I was thinking about you when Ashly wrote about those tickets. Finally he is out of suspect, but yaar don't want Nivi to misunderstand him. Don't want more heartache. He is the only supporter she has and now MP is trying to get him away from her. He/her (it's definitely CC) can't separate Viren from Nivi, so he/her is trying to separate Nivi from Viren as he/her knows that Nivi doesn't love him yet, it will be easier to make her suspect Viren. Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I am so happy now ab voh Viren ko frame kar rahein hain to iska matlab Viren nahi nikelga I am so happy and now it will be a test of Nivi's trust on Viren and I am sure she will stand by his side
rachuuuu....finally u r back on +ve trackHug..i was worried dat u'll crossover...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeeno

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
hello girls *hugs*

Suchi sweetie, don't worry, he is not the stalker, I can bet on it !! They are trying to confuse us to make us think he was in Shimla when the meds incident with BS happened !!

I'm sure he is not the MP, but I also think this is the starting of Viren's obsessive lover track, because he may have purchased a ticket and left it deliberately so Nivi finds it and questions him !! It has become very important to Viren that Nivi questions him, because for him that will be a confession of love, because it will mean that she has accepted him as her husband and their marriage with her whole heart !!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsaashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728tamushigmann2010zarmeenoashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
nivi got ticket fm delhi to some place in shimla on 7th jan in viren's name...didnt understand d place name...but 1 gud thing is she asked abt it den itself (as per precap)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenogmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

Suchi sweetie, don't worry, he is not the stalker, I can bet on it !! They are trying to confuse us to make us think he was in Shimla when the meds incident with BS happened !!

I'm sure he is not the MP, but I also think this is the starting of Viren's obsessive lover track, because he may have purchased a ticket and left it deliberately so Nivi finds it and questions him !! It has become very important to Viren that Nivi questions him, because for him that will be a confession of love, because it will mean that she has accepted him as her husband and their marriage with her whole heart !!

Hey Navz Hug So good to see you sweetie, you always come with hope. I love for that. I just wanted today to be without tension, now again have to wait for tomorrow. Not fair yaar.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejaShayafansimran728zarmeenoSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index