Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 112)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Auron ka to pata nahi mujhe bahut ,mazza aata jaise hi tu NivRen par cute sa Vm banati hai main to us din ka wait kar rahi huin jab tu NivRen par romantic Vm banagi with all scenesDay Dreaming tab tera kya haal hogaDay Dreaming
Shocked uss din ka maine socha nhi! hailah! dnt expect me to make a deadly romantic vm on them...main toh marr jaungi!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Zarmee, Shovee, my SQs for you:Evil Smile

1. Why did S not call Viren on his cell during maha tamaasha?

2. Will Dadaji come to know of this whole tamasha?

3. Will Nivi tell Viren of her doubts about S?

4. Will MP still try to prove Nivi is going mad?

Hey ashvee answers to your question
    I think Jaanu you forgot he is suffering from STM and forgot there is a thing called mobile phone to call. Or he may be worried maybe if Viren return back without completing work then he would have to go and stay without his quater brain which he gifted Divya after she gave red saree to VD to think then how is he going to work. How can he come to know whole tamasha as if he comes to know about it then he will also know what is the difference between apple of his eyes and GS he thinks is irresponsible. Nope I don't think she is too good to tell and I think even Viren can't think that Sid can do atleast overdose to his dadaji. He knows that part Sid can't even do.
  1. YEP, Knowing Chanchal she might stop proving Nivi mental but start working on proving Viren mad as he was trusting Nivi. So if he is out in asylum she can easily work on her best target Nivedita sood.

That's all for the day.

OMG!!!!! Mindblowing answers jaanupieLOL I love you so much for this jaanEmbarrassed Absolutely amazing

As for answer 4, you are the best jaanupie, that is the most amazing answer everROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Thankyou Jaan I am oblized I know now your turn what you yourself thought of

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

rachu khush huyi aur saturday aur aaj ka hug zaroor include karna for long time okWink
woh add kardiya already madam!

OMG we are going to have a VM with NivRen hug. Aashu suna kya. get ready to drool more Embarrassed

Amazingggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! Snehoo jaan, I have already started drooling. LOLThe neighbours have already called Emergency Services Shockedas there is an increasing pool of drool outside our driveway and a few cars have already skidded on it as the drool converted to sleet....OoopppssssssShocked

gmann2010KinSanj

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
oK i didnt watch the episodes so can someone let me know what , was , bhupat's reaction to this whole torture scene?

does he even know,

does he think that nivi did a mistake with his medicine

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 10 January 2011 at 7:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Auron ka to pata nahi mujhe bahut ,mazza aata jaise hi tu NivRen par cute sa Vm banati hai main to us din ka wait kar rahi huin jab tu NivRen par romantic Vm banagi with all scenesDay Dreaming tab tera kya haal hogaDay Dreaming
Shocked uss din ka maine socha nhi! hailah! dnt expect me to make a deadly romantic vm on them...main toh marr jaungi!
Sanju can you make one on Tu Jahaan, if you have the time (and the inclination jaan)...make it angsty if you want to avoid romantic jaanLOL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 7:16am

gmann2010KinSanj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

oK i didnt watch the episodes so can someone let me know what , was , bhupat's reaction to this whole torture scene?

does he even know,

does he think that nivi did a mistake with his medicine
No Suchi BS has no clue, he doesn't know anything about switched medicines. But in maha episode he looked suspicious of CC's behavior.

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Sanju can you make one on Tu Jahaan, if you have the time (and the inclination jaan)...make it angsty if you want to avoid romantic jaanLOL
ashvee dat is the vm i am working on! heheh and it's mking my heart burn already!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 10 January 2011 at 7:19am

aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
hi...oh God....so many pages to catch up... i left at 28 n now its 112...

suchi dear, bs dont know abt med exchange, he doesnt even remember wat happened to him....
suchiiiiii...can u plssss give one more scene on ur retreat...Embarrassed

Edited by ashred12 - 10 January 2011 at 7:20am

aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index