Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 11)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Faiza, jaanu, you are so adorableHug
Aashvee's ghost filling in for her:LOL: She says she is ready for CPR provided Viren administers itDay Dreaming
so she can keep getting revived, realise what just happenedEmbarrassed die again and the cycle can continue.....until eternityROFL

You guys are hilarious. Now ghost is also dreaming about Viren. ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL Watch out Fiaza Aashvee's ghost going to haunt you if you don't get Viren to administer CPR. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014tamushiaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Milee Dii!!!
Nope, Don't Worry, School's Not Affected, Till Now. Although I Have My Exam On 17th January, Need To Revise For That, But I'll Compromise Wink ...
Ahaaa, I Was Frustrated, But Your Words Like Magic Make The Anger Sweet. SO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Awwww, Aashveee Diii, My Partnerrr, LMAAAO, YOU SAW THE HUG FIRST!!!
CHEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Ahaaa, My Keyboard's Safe, With Every Key, First Class (As Viren Says Wink )
Aashvee Dii, Just Imagine Viren On Monday, AAAAH THE ANGER IN HIM ... HE'S GONNA BE SOOOOO ANNOYED, Dar Lagta Hain Kahin Woh Kuch Na Tor De Ghusse Main. But If He Breaks, Ya Know, Sid's Mouth Or Give Him A Black Eye, Then Yh, NO Problem!

LMAOO, AASHVEE DIII, SEEE, THE ANGEL IN WHITE HAD HIS ARMS OPEN LIKEE AASHVEEE, AAAO MERRI BAAAAHOOON MAIN!!! Hug

Hello everyone, this is Aashvee's ghost writing. Aashvee is DEAD as a DONUT (a psychotic lunatic nut at thatLOL) Aashvee collapsed into a pile of drool after reading the aforementioned part in red. All attempts at resuscitating her have been unsuccessful and she has been pronounced dead. her last words were something...something....something... something....hug..viren...something...thank...something...Faiza.
Shocked
Filmy Style ... NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

YEH NAHIN HO SAKTA HAIN!!
MERI AASHVEE DIIII, AISE KAISE MAR SAKTI HAIN, VOH BHI, BINA MUJHE BATAAAYE!!!
KAM AZ KAM YEH TOH BATAA DEYTI KAIN AAP MARNE WAALI HO!!!
AB MAIN VIREN KA KYAA KAROOGI!!!!
VOH BICHAARA TOH PAGAL HO RAHA HAIN, ROH ROH KAR USKI AANKHE LAAAAL HO CHUKI HAIN!!!

AASHVEE DII UTHOOOOOOOOOOO, VIREN KE LIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
VIREN, CPR KARO, ABHI ISSSI WAQT!!

Aashvee Dii, READY FOR CPR??Wink
Faiza, jaanu, you are so adorableHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Aashvee's ghost filling in for her:LOL: She says she is ready for CPR provided Viren administers itDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
so she can keep getting revived, realise what just happenedEmbarrassed die again and the cycle can continue.....until eternityROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
OMVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!! (Oh My Viren ... We Guys Should Use This Now Wink)
AASHVEE DII, THEN IN THAT CASE, Viren's Giving You CPR, And YES, The Process IS GARUNTEED TO HAVE A CYCLE EFFECT UNTIL ETERTINITY ... ROFLROFLROFL

Just Imagine, You In Viren's Arms, Dying, Him Giving You CPR, You Reviving, Opening Your Eyes, Only To Look At Him, Faint Again ... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFT!!!!

Yaaar, Kya Marna Hua Yeh Toh!!! WinkWinkWink
And Then, You WILL FINALLY GET UP, And Viren Will Be Like, Aashvee, DOBARA AISA MAT KARNA, WARNA MAIN, ... MAIN MAR JAAUNGA!! TUMHAARE BINA MAIN KAISE JII SAKTA HOON AASHVEE .... Day Dreaming
OYE HOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WinkWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014aashvee.rahejasimran728Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Simran, thanks dear I am doing fine. About kids, that's a touchy subject for both me and my husband, we don't have kids yet but I have so much love bottled up don't know when I will have kids and share my love with them. But I won't lose hope God will definitely bless me with kids and I am sure of it.
Yes, I did read your post on pg6 and I agree with all your points. And I am sure dadi has to play an important role in this challenge as she saw someone coming out of the koti. So hoping for the best.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejasimran728zarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Maine apne dil par pathar rakh kar Nivi aur CC ka room sequence phir se dekha jahan wo use intigate kar rahi thi. She said hawa mein rassi nazar aane lagti hai to this mean she is definitely after all this as I think the actual plan was that Nivi will go and call someone that she saw a rope as phanda and the other person will remove it the moment she leave from there and they will declare her mad as there will be no phanda but instead Nivi started untying it and rope couldn't be disappeared and that's the reason Chanchal was shocked and scared to see the rope there but she is evil witch used that point too in her favor and considered her commiting suiside and moreover she said Nivi mother also use to have hallicusnations so I think they played the same game with Nirmala too (I agree with Millie here)

shana_83simran728milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Rachu, thanks for the comments and I am doing fine dear. Still sick but ok to chat I think.
But I liked how you pointed out everything in regards with Viren. Yes, he never crosses overly but even if he crosses its only when teh situation arises and that's what I want Sid to learn.

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaScintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by milee1014

Simran, thanks dear I am doing fine. About kids, that's a touchy subject for both me and my husband, we don't have kids yet but I have so much love bottled up don't know when I will have kids and share my love with them. But I won't lose hope God will definitely bless me with kids and I am sure of it.
Yes, I did read your post on pg6 and I agree with all your points. And I am sure dadi has to play an important role in this challenge as she saw someone coming out of the koti. So hoping for the best.
CryCryCryCry Meri posts phir se ignore kar di na CryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Originally posted by gmann2010

Faiza, jaanu, you are so adorableHug
Aashvee's ghost filling in for her:LOL: She says she is ready for CPR provided Viren administers itDay Dreaming
so she can keep getting revived, realise what just happenedEmbarrassed die again and the cycle can continue.....until eternityROFL

You guys are hilarious. Now ghost is also dreaming about Viren. ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL Watch out Fiaza Aashvee's ghost going to haunt you if you don't get Viren to administer CPR. 
NOOOOO NOOOOO ...
AASHVEE DII WILL HAUNT ME FOR THE REST OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!
BADLA KE SAATH, KE TUMHAARI HIMMAT!!!
TUM NE SOCH BHI KAISE LIYA KE TUM, MERE VIREN KO, MUJH SE HI CHEEN LOGI ...!!!

Noooo Wayyy Mate, Aashveee Dii ... CPR ADMINISTER : VIREN SOOD! ...
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!LOL

shana_83simran728milee1014aashvee.rahejagmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Rachu, thanks for the comments and I am doing fine dear. Still sick but ok to chat I think.
But I liked how you pointed out everything in regards with Viren. Yes, he never crosses overly but even if he crosses its only when teh situation arises and that's what I want Sid to learn.
Thank you jaan for replying I thought you missed my post but Yes Sid needs to learn the basic rules of relations from Viren as Viren needs to learn about work from Sid.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83aashvee.rahejamilee1014zarmeenoScintillating

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index