Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 109)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

last three NivRen threads par maine itna lamba message meri Sanjana jaanu ke liye likha tha....But nobody luuurrrveees meCryCry
LOLLOLLOL Chalo, finally I get to actually speak with you on this thread...Cool 
Shocked WHT? omg I feel so bad...ashvee main kya karoon yaar..everyday when i come in these threads...they r like 50 pages ahead so i miss some comments...
u ppl r so fast in spamming! ARGH! wait i meant discussing things!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanDilbole_ShiOmRu

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

tnx heaps shova.....
i'l check da gallery and make some siggies soon andddddddddd will post them here first so u guys will b da first to see my nivren siggies Wink

hurrary !!!!!!!!! hun do u make VM's too. If yes would really love u to make an VM on nivren or Viren Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

yeahhh dear i make vms too bt my only prob is i dont hav  videos of viren/nivi at all. so i hav to download some epis for dat matter....

will try to download few episodes and see... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. Ready for tornado, Tsunami, hurricane, bing bang whatever you want to call it. LOL I don't know I have a feeling that again we might not get what we are looking for. Anyways so how r u all today?

Hey ketty how come so late hun. We were wondering where is every1 today? Btw Shova has asked to convey her regards to every1 since she went offline...

Yeah eagerly waiting for the show to start. Meanwhile we are busy discussing the NivRen hug Embarrassed

Hi Sneha, how r u? I have to go over so many posts, you guys had a blast. Oh that hug, can't wait for today's episode.

@Sanju, how r u sweetie? Read for Viren to show his psychotic side to his dementor family. Wink

Janu having had a hug scene on saturday, one can not stop our imaginations from running here and there LOL

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

rachu khush huyi aur saturday aur aaj ka hug zaroor include karna for long time okWink
woh add kardiya already madam!
How was you feeling while adding itWink
Ha i imagined myself running into his arms Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Another scene I dreamed off:

Viren takes Nivi for a long romantic drive. They are driving through a road flanked by evergreens on both sides of the road and there is no traffic. The sun is setting and there are shades of rust, orange, lilac, mauve and the palest blue in the sky that filter to the ground and create speckles of incandescent light in the swaying leaves. 

Viren switches the music on...."Tu jahan main wahan....plays.

He casually puts his arm around Nivi and pulls her closer [No seat belts and no traffic control and all that in my dream] until her head rests against his shoulder. And Viren continues driving, Nivi, sighs softly as she snuggles close to Viren.

"Sang Sang yun chalu tere...jaisa tera aasmaan"

Viren kisses the top of her forehead without taking his eyes off the road. She smiles and touches her lips to his jaw.

And they continue driving, not a single word spoken, just the music playing softly and the feeling of utter contentment
Aashvee don't send me to dreamland right now yaar. I have to watch today's episode. Don't want to watch it in half dream state. Wink

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged

rachu is gayab again jaanupie...I even have a theory for you, I was just waiting for you jaan...

I think Nirmala was a witness to Bhuvan's death but she could not give witness because she was meeting Bhuvan romantically chupke chupke in the factory. And jab aag lagi, Bhuvan pushed her to safety. But JW saw her and JAAl started torturing Nirmala that she is mad, that she is responsible for Bhuvan's death etc. And one day, JW kills Nirmala. But Keshav sees him killing Nirmala. So, Keshav takes JW's son and makes him gayab. At that time, VD gives birth to a posthumous child of Bhuvan which is actually Viren. But since CC is very upset that her real son is gayab/kidnapped, VD gives her younger son Viren to CC to bring him up as CCs. But when he is small young Viren is always running to his real mom. and so JAAL decide to send Viren away to boarding school so he does not develop affection for VD.

And the real son of JAAL is N the B and that is why N the B is helping JAAL with the stalking of Nivi. They want both Nivi and Viren to go away from Sood House. 

Wow ashvee I am clean bowled what a theory man I love you. but you know one problem if VD gave birth to Viren after Bhuvan's death then at that time Sid 9 and Nivi was 6 but I think he got some magical power that he grew older than Nivi I guess

Jaanupie, Hugwow, i love you for this. How awesome you are jaanupie to catch my galti outLOLLOLLOL I didn't realise at allLOL
Okay, small modification. So, then Viren was born earlier but after Bhuvan died they gave him to JAAL. But S has forgotten he had a small brother and V has forgotten that he had an older brother and who are his real parents. So, basically some jaadu-tona has happenedROFL

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by SanKi4eva

rachu khush huyi aur saturday aur aaj ka hug zaroor include karna for long time okWink
woh add kardiya already madam!

OMG we are going to have a VM with NivRen hug. Aashu suna kya. get ready to drool more Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

oh janu HugHugHugHugHugHugHug
see my devotion towards u pplBig smileEmbarrassed

Shayafangmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index