Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 105)

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=aashvee.raheja]rachu is gayab again jaanupie...I even have a theory for you, I was just waiting for you jaan...

I think Nirmala was a witness to Bhuvan's death but she could not give witness because she was meeting Bhuvan romantically chupke chupke in the factory. And jab aag lagi, Bhuvan pushed her to safety. But JW saw her and JAAl started torturing Nirmala that she is mad, that she is responsible for Bhuvan's death etc. And one day, JW kills Nirmala. But Keshav sees him killing Nirmala. So, Keshav takes JW's son and makes him gayab. At that time, VD gives birth to a posthumous child of Bhuvan which is actually Viren. But since CC is very upset that her real son is gayab/kidnapped, VD gives her younger son Viren to CC to bring him up as CCs. But when he is small young Viren is always running to his real mom. and so JAAL decide to send Viren away to boarding school so he does not develop affection for VD.

And the real son of JAAL is N the B and that is why N the B is helping JAAL with the stalking of Nivi. They want both Nivi and Viren to go away from Sood House. 

/QUOTE]

OMG u girls kill with ur theories too ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening girls. Ready for tornado, Tsunami, hurricane, bing bang whatever you want to call it. LOL I don't know I have a feeling that again we might not get what we are looking for. Anyways so how r u all today?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafan

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
hello ma drling whts up =D

Shayafangmann2010

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaa girlies me baaaaaaaaaaack

andddddddddddddddd only one more freaky hour to wait!!!!!!!

hey nadzee, welcome back, yeah 61 minutes to go...WoooooooLOL
yessssssssssssssssssssss Dancing DancingDancing

Shayafan

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

rachu is gayab again jaanupie...I even have a theory for you, I was just waiting for you jaan...

I think Nirmala was a witness to Bhuvan's death but she could not give witness because she was meeting Bhuvan romantically chupke chupke in the factory. And jab aag lagi, Bhuvan pushed her to safety. But JW saw her and JAAl started torturing Nirmala that she is mad, that she is responsible for Bhuvan's death etc. And one day, JW kills Nirmala. But Keshav sees him killing Nirmala. So, Keshav takes JW's son and makes him gayab. At that time, VD gives birth to a posthumous child of Bhuvan which is actually Viren. But since CC is very upset that her real son is gayab/kidnapped, VD gives her younger son Viren to CC to bring him up as CCs. But when he is small young Viren is always running to his real mom. and so JAAL decide to send Viren away to boarding school so he does not develop affection for VD.

And the real son of JAAL is N the B and that is why N the B is helping JAAL with the stalking of Nivi. They want both Nivi and Viren to go away from Sood House. 

Now that's a one wacky theory.  LOL Child swapping is still flavor of the month. LOL

Edited by gmann2010 - 10 January 2011 at 6:41am

aashvee.raheja

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

time 10.01 Embarrassed

Awww, thanks SnehoooHugHugHugOMGEmbarrassed

Oh! and in the saathi, yaara, farishta song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdNVLexue3M&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
3:59 gives me jitterbumps, then 5:10 he looks twice, freeze, up to her eyes and down to her lips...double jitter bumpsDay Dreaming
[/QUOTE]

Aashu i got double jitters watching it after u described it yaar. OMG seriously the way he looked into eyes and then lips... too good yaar ... Did u notice even Neha's eyes went up down with his eyes Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Snehooo, we have really lost it haven't weLOL
I'm going to look for N's reactionLOL
[/QUOTE]

Aashu i can proudly say we have lost it LOL

aashvee.rahejagmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

rachu is gayab again jaanupie...I even have a theory for you, I was just waiting for you jaan...

Wow ashvee I am clean bowled what a theory man I love you. but you know one problem if VD gave birth to Viren after Bhuvan's death then at that time Sid 9 and Nivi was 6 but I think he got some magical power that he grew older than Nivi I guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafangmann2010

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

helloooOOooo shova...
really cute name.. and thanks heaps for da warm welcomeHug
im nadini u can call me nadz or jaan or watever u love sweetie...

oooohh yeah they'r one sweetlicious jodi to watch..... i wanna make siggies of them bt cant find any pics.... pls help if u can...

big hug
hey nadz i love ur name too sweets and thanks for liking my name. lolz i know they are just supurb to watch on screen. yes i will PM you pics of them soon if i get chance but hey u can checkout the picture galery on this fourm and people put screen shots of each episode so yeh i use those pics for my siggy so u can try that.hope i helped.

tnx heaps shova.....
i'l check da gallery and make some siggies soon andddddddddd will post them here first so u guys will b da first to see my nivren siggies Wink

hurrary !!!!!!!!! hun do u make VM's too. If yes would really love u to make an VM on nivren or Viren Embarrassed

aashvee.rahejaCurlylocks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index