Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 100)

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

i'm telling you, they just sizzle together jaanu, they just set the screen on fire and I'm thinking, when the time comes to redecorate your third shelfBlushing we will all be DEAD by drowning in our own droolLOL
OMG ashvuu what did u just say???Deadi am allready dead jaan. we will be dead when that day comesEmbarrassed

Even your third shelf will start shivering with reaction if NivRen named clothes are put together in itROFLROFL
lolz i dont think it will only shiver it will faint , die and collaps when i mix  Nivren clothes together cause even the shelf can feel the love these Nivren clothes have for each otherBlushing

By the power of NivRen....LOL You better have a spare third shelf ready....for any such ahem..incidentsLOL
I can't believe it that we r still discussing the shelf/
ROFL Jaanupie I can't help it. Loved your comment Zarmee, I just rolled over laughingLOL 
Apparently Shovee's third shelf also has psycho obsessive NivRenian tendenciesROFLROFL

Edited by aashvee.raheja - 10 January 2011 at 5:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafan

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Goodmorning/ evening everyone how are you HugHugHugHugHugand what discussion is going on everyone thinking about today's confrontation as I left on 67 page and already 99 pages completed so I have to read 33 pages you finished 33 pages overnight omg what happened and what a speed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Guys i have to go now sweets will see u soon. love u all.say hi to the people that come online after i leave.bye jannu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zarmeeno

i'm telling you, they just sizzle together jaanu, they just set the screen on fire and I'm thinking, when the time comes to redecorate your third shelfBlushing we will all be DEAD by drowning in our own droolLOL
OMG ashvuu what did u just say???Deadi am allready dead jaan. we will be dead when that day comesEmbarrassed

Even your third shelf will start shivering with reaction if NivRen named clothes are put together in itROFLROFL
lolz i dont think it will only shiver it will faint , die and collaps when i mix  Nivren clothes together cause even the shelf can feel the love these Nivren clothes have for each otherBlushing

By the power of NivRen....LOL You better have a spare third shelf ready....for any such ahem..incidentsLOL
I can't believe it that we r still discussing the shelf/
ROFL Jaanupie I can't help it. Loved your comment Zarmee, I just rolled over laughingLOL 
Apparently Shovee's third shelf also has psycho obsessive NivRenian tendenciesROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLgreat one guys

Shayafanzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Goodmorning/ evening everyone how are you HugHugHugHugHugand what discussion is going on everyone thinking about today's confrontation as I left on 67 page and already 99 pages completed so I have to read 33 pages you finished 33 pages overnight omg what happened and what a speed
Rachu i missed you jaan, but sadly i have to go now.Crylove u

ShayafanzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

[/QUOTE]

Aashu i love it when u call me Snehoo Smile arre wohi segments dekh dekh kar din raat kaat rahi hoon Embarrassed 

And abt ur SQS below are my ans :

1. How can u expect a spineless creature to act on anything. Woh bus dimag mein sochta rehta hai, he doesn't have guts or brains to act on what he thinks. So its really not surprising that he did not call though he intended too Smile Pehle to khud ke akal se majboor tha ab to brainless biwi bhi mil gayi hai. u know threre is a saying Ram milaye jodi ek ......... u know the rest LOL

2. I dont think they will show anything abt Dadaji. The CT's bring Dadaji into picture as per their whims and fancies, not because its essential to show reaction of whole family to what is happening in the house. Really surprising ...

3. I dont remember the exact order of questions i am replying all mixed up... I dont think Nivi would tell Viren abt her shaq. See she had doubts and she clarified with Sid and i think the way Sid reacted she got her answer and i dont think she doubts him anymore, else she wouldnt have gone to him to help her later on... and last but not the least u know how Nivi is, i dont think she will want a bro rift coz of her shaq...

what was the last ques hun?
[/QUOTE]

SnehooooooEmbarrassedHugthanks for the awesome replies jaanupie. The last Q was whether the MP will still try to prove Nivi as mad?Embarrassed

P.S. I still can't get over how N blushed, giggled, clapped her hand over her mouth and could not sing "teri baahon mein mar jaaye hum"Blushing
[/QUOTE]

As regards the last ques. the Ct's have left so many tracks unsettlled and hanging in air that i will not be surprised if they dont show the MP track any further. We would be left guessing that the MP got tired of Viren being there for her and hence dropped the plan. Coz except for Viren every1 else is convinced that Nivi's mental state is unstable... Really cant predict anything in CCBM....

aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Rachu i missed you jaan, but sadly i have to go now.Crylove u
Shova I came and you left ok noproblem we will chat tomorrow

aashvee.rahejaShayafanzarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Shova janu. How r u?
i am great jaan thanks for asking how r u sweety i see u and ashvee are analysing the SBB segment lolzLOL i cant breathe just thinking about their hug lolz.

yeshhhh, and why are not analysing with us jaanupieEvil Smile I think I must put on my special stalking costume againROFL NSW, here I come...I need the sun....And to stalk Shoveeepie.....come on shovee, watch the segment and give your input on KinHa blushing throughout the segment
jaan i wish u were here with me now, man i am sick of this hot wether lolz i want the snow, mabye me and u should swap places lolz. Jann yes put ur stalking coustume on again cause i seriously cant discuss this with u guys as i just went off to dream world seeing all the segment. uff they look soo good.

U know girls i my dreams abt NivRen i always imagine Nivi wearing a payal and a scene wherein Viren either is dressing her up with the ornaments and payal or playing with her Payal. I dont know what significance does this Payal have. i always dream abt them and payal Embarrassed

OMG!!!!! Snehooooo, you've gotta be kidding me. I was just gonna write out a scene where Viren buys payal for Nivi and he carries her and seats her on a window ledge or something. And he slowly puts on the payal. And then he carries her to put her down and she says, "put me down" and he is refusing. And then someone comes and interrupts them and they both blush like tomatoesBlushing
soo romantic BlushingAshvee i am dying to see our tomatoe couples in the scene u describedDay Dreaming

Or When Viren is standing in the terrace hiding behind the doorway and he calls for Nivi and she is running towards the sound of his voice but she can't see him. And he listens to the sound of her payal and when she comes near enough, he puts his hand out and pulls her close, then twirls her around and around and around in slow motion with their lovely music in the BG. her pallu floating around him, her hair brushing his face everytime she twirls around. And finally, he twirls and pulls her into his arms and buries his face in her hair and breathes in....and says something like, "Jaan, you have the most beautiful hair in the world"

Or Viren runs his finger along her cheek and tells her in a soft voice "Tumhe pata bhi hai tum kitni sundar ho?" or when he lowers his voice, moves his face close to hers and says huskily, "Your skin is like butter and I just can't help myself. and then he touches her cheek with his cheek. And then he kisses her cheekBlushing

Shayafanzarmeeno

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index