Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey (Page 10)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by xaviara

@ milee : brilliant analysis sweetheart !!! Clap U and Anju have such a way with words, that your analysis makes me speechless !! Thank you so much for helping me calm down sweetie ! Everyone's analysis, especially yours and Suchi's out of this world retreat has made my weekend !! Thank you soooooo much !! *hugs*
Oh Navi, you are too kind but thanks and I am happy that I could calm you down. After leaving in the morning I was thinking I have to watch the episode and calm all my girls but could not do it early as I am still feeling very sick, but I got up a little while ago and watched the episode.
I just read you analysis dear brilliant as usual and read another post you wrote for Zarmeen and while reading I thought oh I wrote the same. I read about your dad dear, I think we not even think similarly but also act similarly. When my passed away I did not cry at all people who attended the funeral and all were really surprised as I am very close to my mom but I broke down after I came back here infront of my husband. I could not do it before as my brother was my responsibility and he was a young kid.
That is what I like about Nivi even though she breaks down but she builts that courage back up and starts a fresh and shows to the world that she is all fine. Even today I liked her courage up until the last step she was fighting really hard no one were supporting her but still she fought yes, she was crying who won't when they are playing mind games but still she fought hard, she did not give up in the room itself. 
I am happy this torture is done and I am happy that Viren is not going to take blame but will throw an open challenge to MP that he will prove Nivi's innocence. This would be really worth watching an open challenge game. Lets wait and watch how will he prove her innocence and how will husband and wife duo  work this out.

Thanks a lot sweetie for liking my analysis, but compared to yours it is nothing !!!

Am glad this torture is over too ! I rather see NivRen working together and solve this problem once and for all and fine the real culprit !!

Milee, am not surprised at all by reading that we even act alike, because from the day I have met you online, our thinking process and even lot of our actions and reactions are the same. I know I have said this before, but am really sorry about your mom, and I can imagine how difficult it must have been for you to stay strong for your family, especially your bro !! *hugs*

And I agree with you 100% about Nivi, I was sooooooo proud of her, she did not give up till the end !! She continued fighting, because she wanted to stay strong for Viren and wanted to wait for him, like he asked her too !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejamilee1014zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

hi milee ..how r u?? still in bed or feeling better now?? how are ur kids handling with u being sick?? take care ok?? once again great great great analysis. i agree with everyone here that you explained each scene very well. thanks for it. you did not do too much bashing from your side other than "crocodile" but thats ok. We are there for that. you are here to give us your positive thoughts. Thank you for that.  plz read my thoughts on page 6. 

@ Navz....Thanks to you also for the great and fantastic analysis. we have some great people and great minds on our forum and we dissect every scene very beautifully. I feel little better after reading your thoughts bcos if you see I was sobbing too and i am not that kind of a person. my org post in on the old thread.... anyway thanks for watchin the epi and giving your POV. I loved esp how you explained the Nivren hug part. How you were so touched by them. very well written about the Nivren scenes.

@ Payal - loved your analysis too. I hope you read that in my previous posts..

@rachu..ya i saw some posts where you commented on my posts..so thanks for that. i am not crying any more. just watching the last scene over and over again..and remember we said earlier that BLUE is Nivi's color..we loved her earlier in that color and today she was wearing blue saree and looking so pretty...i like how she look at viren for a moment to read him when he is talking..check out the SBS segment when he raises his voice and Nivi is looking at him. I like how they glance at each other to get more feeling.

@ Moni- she went offline but I hope she read my feedback on her analysis before she logged off. now i feel abt it. hopefully she will see it tmrw.

most of my thoughts are on the previous thread. dont know what more to say here. 
Hey my Simi, dear I did reply back to you post on page-3. Didn't you see it? How could I not, reply back to you, especially when you are being so sweet about commenting on my post!! Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
True Simi Blue is her color she looks really pretty in blue saries
Millie sorry for forgetting my manners I was so engrossed to analyse character that I forgot to ask you about your health are you Ok now and I really loved your definition of crocodile tears.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83milee1014aashvee.rahejazarmeeno

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

@Milee Dii!!!
Nope, Don't Worry, School's Not Affected, Till Now. Although I Have My Exam On 17th January, Need To Revise For That, But I'll Compromise Wink ...
Ahaaa, I Was Frustrated, But Your Words Like Magic Make The Anger Sweet. SO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Awwww, Aashveee Diii, My Partnerrr, LMAAAO, YOU SAW THE HUG FIRST!!!
CHEATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Ahaaa, My Keyboard's Safe, With Every Key, First Class (As Viren Says Wink )
Aashvee Dii, Just Imagine Viren On Monday, AAAAH THE ANGER IN HIM ... HE'S GONNA BE SOOOOO ANNOYED, Dar Lagta Hain Kahin Woh Kuch Na Tor De Ghusse Main. But If He Breaks, Ya Know, Sid's Mouth Or Give Him A Black Eye, Then Yh, NO Problem!

LMAOO, AASHVEE DIII, SEEE, THE ANGEL IN WHITE HAD HIS ARMS OPEN LIKEE AASHVEEE, AAAO MERRI BAAAAHOOON MAIN!!! Hug

Hello everyone, this is Aashvee's ghost writing. Aashvee is DEAD as a DONUT (a psychotic lunatic nut at thatLOL) Aashvee collapsed into a pile of drool after reading the aforementioned part in red. All attempts at resuscitating her have been unsuccessful and she has been pronounced dead. her last words were something...something....something... something....hug..viren...something...thank...something...Faiza.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010zarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

@ Payal, what a lovely analysis by you jaan. You put down so many things that I felt but you wrote everything so beautifully, I could never have done written it so well. The way you wrote, I could feel each bit of the hug and each bit of what you have written for our cutie and cutie-pie(as rachu puts it so wellLOL) Excellent writing Payal and I shall eagerly await your analysis just as I do with our triumvirate ANMEmbarrassed

Awww, my Aashvee you are so sweet, jaan!! Thanks a lot dear for liking my post. That means a lot that you liked it enough that you would wait for my future analysis. Thank you, really! I feel very encouraged with your kind words!! And, while we are on the topic of analysis, are we going to get your's? Not sure, if you saw the whole maha episode or not! And, I forget that you just got back dear. So, are you still jet-lagged? Or are you over it? It's now been like 5 days since you returned, right?

shana_83simran728aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenmilee1014gmann2010zarmeeno

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

@Milee Dii!!!
Nope, Don't Worry, School's Not Affected, Till Now. Although I Have My Exam On 17th January, Need To Revise For That, But I'll Compromise Wink ...
Ahaaa, I Was Frustrated, But Your Words Like Magic Make The Anger Sweet. SO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Aashvee Dii, Just Imagine Viren On Monday, AAAAH THE ANGER IN HIM ... HE'S GONNA BE SOOOOO ANNOYED, Dar Lagta Hain Kahin Woh Kuch Na Tor De Ghusse Main. But If He Breaks, Ya Know, Sid's Mouth Or Give Him A Black Eye, Then Yh, NO Problem!

LMAOO, AASHVEE DIII, SEEE, THE ANGEL IN WHITE HAD HIS ARMS OPEN LIKEE AASHVEEE, AAAO MERRI BAAAAHOOON MAIN!!! Hug

Hello everyone, this is Aashvee's ghost writing. Aashvee is DEAD as a DONUT (a psychotic lunatic nut at thatLOL) Aashvee collapsed into a pile of drool after reading the aforementioned part in red. All attempts at resuscitating her have been unsuccessful and she has been pronounced dead. her last words were something...something....something... something....hug..viren...something...thank...something...Faiza.
ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
Filmy Style ... NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

YEH NAHIN HO SAKTA HAIN!!
MERI AASHVEE DIIII, AISE KAISE MAR SAKTI HAIN, VOH BHI, BINA MUJHE BATAAAYE!!!
KAM AZ KAM YEH TOH BATAA DEYTI KAIN AAP MARNE WAALI HO!!!
AB MAIN VIREN KA KYAA KAROOGI!!!!
VOH BICHAARA TOH PAGAL HO RAHA HAIN, ROH ROH KAR USKI AANKHE LAAAAL HO CHUKI HAIN!!!

AASHVEE DII UTHOOOOOOOOOOO, VIREN KE LIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
VIREN, CPR KARO, ABHI ISSSI WAQT!!

Aashvee Dii, READY FOR CPR??Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728milee1014aashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoxaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

@ Payal, what a lovely analysis by you jaan. You put down so many things that I felt but you wrote everything so beautifully, I could never have done written it so well. The way you wrote, I could feel each bit of the hug and each bit of what you have written for our cutie and cutie-pie(as rachu puts it so wellLOL) Excellent writing Payal and I shall eagerly await your analysis just as I do with our triumvirate ANMEmbarrassed

Awww, my Aashvee you are so sweet, jaan!! Thanks a lot dear for liking my post. That means a lot that you liked it enough that you would wait for my future analysis. Thank you, really! I feel very encouraged with your kind words!! And, while we are on the topic of analysis, are we going to get your's? Not sure, if you saw the whole maha episode or not! And, I forget that you just got back dear. So, are you still jet-lagged? Or are you over it? It's now been like 5 days since you returned, right?

Hey PayalHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHughow lovely to "see" you jaanuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
You write so beautifully jaan, of course I shall eagerly wait for every analysis of yours. And you described that hug so so so SO beautifully. I froze my screen on that bit. They are so perfect aren't they? They just burn down the screen and light up our heartsEmbarrassed

I'm just watching the entire episode right now, aided by all your wonderful analysesHugHugI got back on the 6thEmbarrassed I guess I am jet lagged still, which is why I am wide awake at the moment (it's just a bit after 1 a.m.) thanks for asking jaanu, how sweet you areHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

but on the other hand, the very definition of Nivren-ia (Nivren mania) is being as refreshed as a spring daffodil inspite of sleepless nights galore. LOL

And what can I say about this amazing thread and the utter abundance of talent here, not to forget the incredibly affectionate NivRenians that reside in these divine portals.Embarrassed I never want to leave...Embarrassed This is where the Time Zones meet and cease to have any effect, we seem to be able to function in almost every Time Zone inspite of belonging to separate ones. And I think this is amazing!!!!LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiFaizuuNivRenmilee1014zarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010xaviara

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

@Milee Dii!!!

Shocked
Filmy Style ... NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!

YEH NAHIN HO SAKTA HAIN!!
MERI AASHVEE DIIII, AISE KAISE MAR SAKTI HAIN, VOH BHI, BINA MUJHE BATAAAYE!!!
KAM AZ KAM YEH TOH BATAA DEYTI KAIN AAP MARNE WAALI HO!!!
AB MAIN VIREN KA KYAA KAROOGI!!!!
VOH BICHAARA TOH PAGAL HO RAHA HAIN, ROH ROH KAR USKI AANKHE LAAAAL HO CHUKI HAIN!!!

AASHVEE DII UTHOOOOOOOOOOO, VIREN KE LIYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
VIREN, CPR KARO, ABHI ISSSI WAQT!!

Aashvee Dii, READY FOR CPR??Wink
Faiza, jaanu, you are so adorableHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Aashvee's ghost filling in for her:LOL: She says she is ready for CPR provided Viren administers itDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
so she can keep getting revived, realise what just happenedEmbarrassed die again and the cycle can continue.....until eternityROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

shana_83FaizuuNivRenmilee1014zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index