Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How's Everyone Doing After A POSITIVE Episode???

Here's My Point Of View On Today's AMAZING Episode.

The Front Porch Scene.
Okay, So As Milee Dii Said, Only Half The Hug Was Shown On Saturday. Today, The Remaining Half Was Shown. NivRen (Both) Didn't Even Let GO Of Each Other, That They Both Seek Refuge And Solace In Quickling Searching Each Other's Hands And In Holding Them. Together, THEY CAN RULE THE WORLD!!!! πŸ˜ƒ ...
Slowly Walking, Viren Leads Nivi To Face The Family. Nivi Has BOTH Her Hands Wrapped Around His ONE Hand, It Just Shows How He Is Her Everything. Her Night And Day, Her Need And Her Love, Her Reason For Smiling And For Finding Solace In. The Coversation Between Plastic Face CC And Viren, Not Gonna Bother With That.
NT, JUST SMILED THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOLE WAY THROUGH!! Aww, My Wonderwomaaaaaan!! ...
Sid, YOU GRUMPY FACE, Didn't I Tell You To SHUT UP? You Just Speak At Like, THE COMPLETELY WRONG TIME. When People Are BEGGING To You To Speak, Then You Have Your STUPID GRUMPY FACE On, And Then When NO ONE Wants You Too, THEN YOUR USELESS MOUTH OPENS!!
Don't You DARE Raise Your Voice Infront Of Viren, OR ELSE I WILL PERSONALLY COME AND CUT YOUR TOUNGE, FRY IT, AND GIVE IT TO YOU TO STARE AT! ...
It Was SOOOOOO COOOL, How Viren Just Comes, Like His FILMY Entry, And SHUTS THE WHOLE FAMILY UP. NO ONE Has The Guts To Speak When He Is ... DD, Moody Face YD, HL ... Each One Of Them Is Just There ... STARSTRUCK!

NivRen Go Into The Bedroom -
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
OYEEEE HOYYYYYEEEE NIVIIIIIIIIIIII, See, Even YOU Are Not Being Able To Resist Viren Now, ARE YOU??? πŸ˜‰ ... Slowly But Surely, 6 SMILES AWAY!!
Kaise Nazrain Churaa Kar Dekh Rahi Thi Viren Ko, AWWW MY JAAAN!!! BLESS YOUU!!!
Viren, LMAAO, Oh You're Just Soooo Awesome, Begging Her, Like LOOK AT MEEE, I KNOW YOU WANAAA, OH COME ON, I'M NOT THAT BAD YOU KNOW!! 🀣
But One Thing I REAALLY Like About Them Is How They, SO MATURELY, Know How To Go From Funny, To Serious, To Funny Again. With THE Correct Expressions/Tone Of Voice etc.
KinHa, OH YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO ACE!!
Andd, Oh Yes Viren, OH YES, Our Private Detective, YOU ARE SOO GONNA GO AND INVESTIGATE!

Sood Family Scene -
OMV!!!!
WILL MOODY FACE YD AND GRUMPY FACE SID JUST SHUT UP!
God, It's SOO ANNOYING When Moody Face ALWAYS Compares Sid And Viren. LIKE WOMAN, VIREN'S A MAN, GRUMPY FACE IS A USELESS, JORUU KA GHULAAM WUSS!!! He's SUCH A Scaredycat, CAN'T EVEN STAND UP FOR HIS OWN DECISIONS!! And Viren, OHH WE ALLL KNOW HIM!
And Moody Face, The Family Doesn't LIVE On Business You Know. GOD, PAISA PAISA PAISA ... WHAT THE HELL??? WHY DON'T YOU JUST Eat Paisa, Drink Paisa, Wear Paisa, Marry Paisa, AND DIE WITH PAISA IN YOUR GRAVE TOO!!! ... 😑
And It's Like, YOU ADD SOOO MUCH FUEL TO THE ALREADY EXISTENT FIRE, THEN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FAMILY FALLING APART!!

NT - Yash - Keshav -
OMV!!!
Botox Face Keshav, AGAIN!
Simply, NOO Change In Expression!!
LIKE DUDE, SERIOUSLY YAAR, YOU FREAK ME OUT! ...
And NO OFFENCE, But The Way He Was Holding The Phone Today, Don't Like, Girls Hold Their Phone Like That? Unless He Is A Girl. Ooops, SHE Is A Girl? πŸ˜• ... ANYHOOO Yeah NT, Botox Face Is SOO Immature ... LIKE GO TAKE YOUR PROBLEMS ELSEWHERE YAAR! ...

Dining Table -
Just Shows Who's True Family And Who Isn't.
I Mean, Moody Face YD And Plastic Face CC Can GOSSIP ALLLL DAY About Such And Such A Aunty, And Such And Such A Uncle, Like KYA TUM NE SUNAAAA, WHO SAREEN AUNTY KI BETI KA CHAKKAR CHAL RAHA HAIN, But They Can't Say A "Good Morning" To Their Very Own "SOOD BLOOD", Like, I HOPE YOU VOICE JUST GOES AWAY PERMENANTLY! And I'll Cut You Tounges And Fry Them And Serve The On A Plate, Labelled, The SOOD Ki Masaaale Daar Zabaaane, On Offer With Plastic Face's Hair, FOR FREE!! ... 😑 ...
Anyway Yes, Plastic Face And Moody Face, NO ONE WANTS TO SEE YOUR UGLY FACES, SO GET LOST!
And NivRen, YES YOU ALSO GOO, LIKE JUST GOOO AWAY FROM THE HOUSE OF THE UNEXPECTED PLEASEEE, And Make Your Own Beautifulll World ... Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!! 😍

The NivRen Towel/Wet Scene -
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY VIREEEEEEEEEEEN!!!
SOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!
Subhanallahhh, DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT WATER DROPLET ON NIVI'S FACE??? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
Yhh, Urm, Too Excited ... Viren You LAZY Thing, Lmaaao, It Was SOO Cute, How He Just Sulks And Sits On The Bed, And WAITS For Her To Feed Him. OHH MAAAN, HOW PERFECTOOO!!
And How He's Like, I Want Bread, NO JUICE, NOO, Okay Fiiiiiiiine, JUICE THEN!!  ..
Naaaaaa, FORGET ALL OF THAT, WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT HERE, TO QUENCH MY THIRST, TO MAKE MY HUNGER DIE, THEN WHY THE FOOD DO THE WORK?? You're Enough For THAT Job!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ... Bless Them!!! May You Continue To Blossom!!
SEE, CT'S IT DOESN'T HURT SHOWING NIVREN SCENES, DOES IT???

And OMV, I JUST LOVE VIREN'S CONVERSE SHOES, (Only 'Cos I Have Them In All Colours Too  πŸ˜‰ ) But Yhhh, AWESOME SHOE CHOICE!!!

Ticket Scene -
Naaaaaaaaaaa, AND NOOOOOOOO, AND NAHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ...
Viren Came Back A Day Early, SO WHAT? And He Never Came Back Home That Night, SO WHAT? ...
I Mean, His Car Could Have Broken Down? ... Or Maybe He Just Didn't Want To Come At Night Unexpected? ...
SO WHAT? ...
Chill Yaaaar, Kuch Nahin Hoga.
Otherwise, WHY Would Viren Just Let Nivi Go When He Knew That She Would Go And Search For The Papers. Remember, He Said, He Knows Her AS MUCH As She Knows Her Herself. So There Has To Be SOME Logic In All Of This. Viren's Done ALL This For A Reason. He's A VERY Wise Guy, And Knows How To Play His Cards At The Appropriate Times ... It's Just A Test On Whether We Can Trust Viren Or Not, And I KNOW FOR A FACT, That ALL Of Us NivRen Psychotics Can, No Matter WHAT The CT's Show ...

NivRen - ALL THE WAY!

SO OVERALL, ONE AWESOMEEEEEEE EPISODE!!!
THANK YOU CT'S!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘

Edited by FaizaNivRen - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Payal jaan πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I was just thinking about u and here u come πŸ€—πŸ€—I loved what u wrote jannu about the chudiya, even i was thinking the same, why isnt viren putting it on her, mabye he could have in the breakfast scene, when he asked for her hand and held her hand(which looked like he was about to eat it or kiss it) he could have sliped one or two bangles on her aa?????
Payal i still want ur thoughts on all the Nivren scene jaan cause it feels incomplete with out reading ur thoughts on them. we had soo many Nivren scenes today and while watching them i was thinking about how u will be analysisng each and every moves,so jaan when u get the chance do write about it please (mabye u can write it in ur lunch break😈lolz)
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

We are all proud of Viren today, he once again proved that he is the only one worthy of Nivi's and our trust.

But I have few questions,  he is keep saying that he will catch the guy, but how he is going to do that, he can't conjure MP from thin air, can he? He needs to know what happened so far and also about what went wrong between two families. B

But we never saw NivRen talking about any incident in details. He comfort Nivi and he did ask her to tell him everything from now on which Nivi didn't do and today also he asked if she suspect someone, again Nivi said she doesn't know. Now why he is asking Nivi, isn't it obivious, just ask one question who hates Nivi to do something like that with her? 

Any person who is smarter than 5th grader can answer that simple question. We should put all in Sood house back to school again. Seriously dumbness seems genetic in that khandan, this is true about Sharmas too, DD was dumb from beginning but I guess Nivi is becoming one too, may be pani ka asar hoga. πŸ˜†

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

More I see the confrontation scene, more I believe that it's CC behind all this. I just wanted to strangle  her with my bare hands when she says tumhari biwi pagal ho gayi hai. I think CC should be in cage and should not be allowed to room around freely like this. πŸ˜‘ The another person who is really asking for is Sid, how the hell he can say that he can say with confidence that no one in his family can do something like that to Nivi, oh he needs a doctor badly,  his SML is driving him crazy, how conveniently he forgot what JW and CC did to him and Keshav. Hats of to Sid's CC bhakti, tumhare charan kaha per hai prubhu. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Sorry guys I being too negative today but I just can't control my anger towards this quarter of PEA BRAIN. πŸ˜‘

Ketty that's exactly what I said when I first saw the episode. The way CC reacted when Viren said that he will find who is behind all this consipiracy against Nivedita. She seemed scared. S. i really don't wanna tlk abt him. What can we say abt him. Whenever we thinkk that this is most dumb he can get he always proves us wrong. How is he running that huge so called Sood empire.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Hello u guys. Just watching the episode again and again. I dont know y but I loved it.

@ Mahi and Anju what page is ur analysis so that I can go back and read it.

I loved todays epi too zarmeen , it had a diffrent feel today naa. even i enjoyed the viren/sid confrontation lolz it was soo good to see our angry baby,he looked soo cute😳
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mahi mahi mahi... Kya karun mein tera.... Viren ke khayalon mein ho tum pura time isliye usko har jagah dekh rahi ho.. Thank GOD it is only shirtless, uske aagey mut likhna kuch, abhi umarried girls hain is forum mein.. I will search u on FB.
Payal , thanks for such kind words and liking my analysis. I do it for you girls only. And yes I was thinking the same about chudiyan. I got so hopeful when during breafast he says to Nivi " apne haath dikhao". I thought he is going to put chudiyan but no He took them and said "biwi ke haathon se khane ka maja kuch aur hai." Arey Viren, yeh dialogue bol ke Nivi ko chudiyan bhi pehna dete to sone pe suhaga ho jata... Maybe next time...
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Payal jaan πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I was just thinking about u and here u come πŸ€—πŸ€—I loved what u wrote jannu about the chudiya, even i was thinking the same, why isnt viren putting it on her, mabye he could have in the breakfast scene, when he asked for her hand and held her hand(which looked like he was about to eat it or kiss it) he could have sliped one or two bangles on her aa?????

Payal i still want ur thoughts on all the Nivren scene jaan cause it feels incomplete with out reading ur thoughts on them. we had soo many Nivren scenes today and while watching them i was thinking about how u will be analysisng each and every moves,so jaan when u get the chance do write about it please (mabye u can write it in ur lunch break😈lolz)

My little evil babysis 😈 I used up the darn lunch break to see the episode. πŸ˜” But anyways, I will get home & post my comment on each of the Nivren scene, since you requested. Thanks, my sweets for asking for it. Hope I get to chat with you more later in the evening. Bye for now dear!!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Payal dear, I did give you and Shova the credits for my besharmy today. πŸ˜† Actually when I saw that scene I was thinking what you two would be thinking about. πŸ˜‰

Mahi sweetie, I am angry that after so many things happen still they ask stupid questions like who can do this? I just don't understand can't they see CC's and YD's hatred for Nivi.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

But Rachna, she has the ticket in her hand. That is a proof and she is not making up. So this is not JAAL doing it. So even if Nivi asks Viren she will say it was in your wallet and has your name..That does not show that Nivi is mad.

Sorry jaan actually what I was thinking that she may get ticket keep in the room and like always it get vanish leaving her proofless but if she will keep it in hand then sure it is not JAAL sorry for thinking that way.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

My little evil babysis 😈 I used up the darn lunch break to see the episode. πŸ˜” But anyways, I will get home & post my comment on each of the Nivren scene, since you requested. Thanks, my sweets for asking for it. Hope I get to chat with you more later in the evening. Bye for now dear!!

glad to be evi lolz i wonder were i am learning this evilness from(*looking at pyal,trying to indicate its her*). lolz u used up the whole of lunch break,poor jaanu.now give me a hug before u go please. Yes i am gonna wait for ur analysis jannu and so happy u will write one,cant waitπŸ˜ƒyes i will catch u soon jan and u get back to work. besides i need to eat breakfast too lolz.