Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hi my hoor pari how can I ignore you sweetu and I love you🤗. Actually today I am positive and I am sure Viren is not after this see his expressions when Nivi was asking him it looked like he will cry any moment. I have seen CT's showed similar senario of Nivi with both Sid and Viren with different reactions. Like Sid said Nivi is not mad in front of family on day of dosage and then Nivi mistrusted him and questioned him and he got angry and told her I am the only one who is supporting you and you are blaming me in return and got angry say bad words to her. So in near future I think they may show Nivi questions Viren but he will not react like Sid I think. He will love himself to be labeled mad instead of calling Nivi mad.

I love u too precious🤗🤗🤗.great to see u in such a positive attitude jaan i am liking it verry much. Yes i am positive too and jaan i loved what u wrote here ,yes mabye the cts will show a similar scene and we will se viren not reacting the same way as sid. so far they have shown the comparisson so u might be rite on this.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: lams

I solved the mystrey of the TRAIN And CAR drive .

To go from Delhi to Shimla -

There is no direct train to Shimla from Delhi. The journey needs to be broken up, whether one likes it or not. There are lots of trains from Delhi to Shimla , but none is more convenient than the Shatabdi. The Shatabdi leaves at around 730 AM in the morning, hit Chandigarh at 1045 or so and then Kalka at 1130. Kalka being the start of the hills. The broad gauge track ends here ' 2 options from this point ' Road or the Toy Train

So from Delhi to Kalka one goes by train and then then the drive from Kalka to Shimla ( thus Viren drives from Kalka to Shimla ) !!!

hey lams i didnt see u online. how r u hun missed u🤗.OMG awsome discovery jaaan, now it all makes sence. welldone lamuuu👏. s viren decided to take the car from kalka,wow how did u figure this out awsomme.
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

mahi jaan no ones forgotten u sweets, infact i asked for the page number for ur analysis but i didnt get it. u did write one naa??if so then please tell me which page number to look at and i will read it and comment😃

Sure. No one is talking to me 😭
*sniffles* You guys don't love me anymoreeee!
And it was page 126
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

hey lams i didnt see u online. how r u hun missed u🤗.OMG awsome discovery jaaan, now it all makes sence. welldone lamuuu👏. s viren decided to take the car from kalka,wow how did u figure this out awsomme.

Madam, who brought his car from Delhi to Kalka???? so that he can drive from Kalka onwards..
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Mahi, how can we forget you???? There aren't many of us online I guess.... Did you read my thoughts about the episode?? If yes then I will cry that you did not comment on it.

You guys are talking to each other but not me. *sniffles*
And no, di. IF is being a jerk to me. I can't go to the back pages.
Can you like copy & repaste your analysis please?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
More I see the confrontation scene, more I believe that it's CC behind all this. I just wanted to strangle  her with my bare hands when she says tumhari biwi pagal ho gayi hai. I think CC should be in cage and should not be allowed to room around freely like this. 😡 The another person who is really asking for is Sid, how the hell he can say that he can say with confidence that no one in his family can do something like that to Nivi, oh he needs a doctor badly,  his SML is driving him crazy, how conveniently he forgot what JW and CC did to him and Keshav. Hats of to Sid's CC bhakti, tumhare charan kaha per hai prubhu. 😡 😡 😡

Sorry guys I being too negative today but I just can't control my anger towards this quarter of PEA BRAIN. 😡
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahix3

Oh Mahi sweets. I am just venting out my anger, you are most welcome to jump in hun. What happened to your IF. 
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@anju di - simple - he drives from Shimla to Delhi , but remember Dadi is back in the car ..and then he calls for the car from Kalka ...some driver comes and he drives back ... ab itna CTs ne mess kiya hain toh how to entangle it ...
and then return journey train from delhi to kalka and drive from Kalka to Shimla ..

@anju di awesome analysis ...i wish i had the talent to write like all of you girls

Edited by lams - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Sure. No one is talking to me 😭
*sniffles* You guys don't love me anymoreeee!
And it was page 126

Mahi jaan u know how much we love u so stop this. we r talking to u naa. u r and will always be the lovely sweet jannu on this thread and how can we forget and not talk to such a wonderful sweetu girl??Now smile my precious and thanks for the page number i will run to read it now.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I will PM you my analysis.. Do not want to take up space on the thread.