Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Simran didn't wanted to disappoint or miss you Jaan bus I posted in one mail so think I missed you so sholly Jaanu. I loved all your points yes your words came true if Sid opened his mouth Viren will give good answer and one more thing like you called Nivi lotus today even Viren called Nivi lotus.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good night Moni. SD.

Shova episode was overall good but this all negativity in this show is now getting to me. Precap Nivi is asking Viren and I don't know whether he was shocked, hurt, or thinking. Really I don't mind nonsense from CC and YD as long as NivRen are together. Anyways it's good that Nivi is asking straight to Viren without beating around bushes unlike DD. That what I like about Nivi she told SId directly what was in her mind and she is going to tell Viren too. I hope I don't get disappointed tomorrow.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok, everyone. Let me say i have not watched the epi yet. still at work.

so, my very very important question...

I read in WU and other posts that Nivi found a train ticket with Viren's name on it for Jan 7th from Delhi to Kalka??  and she asked him if he came back early why he did not come home?? and 
also, you guys are analyzing what does that ticket mean?? like did he come back and go back to delhi n stuff...right?

my question is IF YOU BOUGHT THE TICKET IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE USED THAT TICKET??  RIGHT??

I mean...i am frm mumbai and i have bought train tickets couple of times but did not use them. the reason being - my dad. see if I hangout friends and he did not want me to..i had to show him something right? i will take a ticket but will board couple of trains later or will come with a friend in his car..etc etc.. do not think bad of me. i am opening up bcos at 16 i was in college and wanted to hang out with friends and so train ticket was my way of hiding that i came in friends car..

so, back to Viren. Just because there is a ticket with his name does not mean he used it and came to Kalka. there is no penalty for not using your ticket and forfeiting the money?? He could have done that to throw someone off. Maybe not Nivi but when he saw Nivi found out ..it was unexpected for him. He needs to now come up with some explanation or excuse..

i hope i made sense. i would relax abt the ticket. Viren will not lie. he can do this to throw MP off. and sure enough someone else will find this ticket ..whoever its intended too. hopefully. :) 😃
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bye moni jaan jjust finished reading ur analysis moni,as usual its supurb jannu👏amazing.

And ketty i am in the process of reading ur analysis and wow the first paragraph was soo good 👏I loved how u said the only psycotic behaviour viren is showing is by holding nivi's hand👏welldone sweets, i still have more to read so will comment as i go.

And Rachu,arnt u gonna say hi to me😭.anyways i read ur point about Viren.Can i give u a hug jaan??The points were amazing sweets and i am soo happy to see u keep positive.When i saw viren today and his expressions when he was asking about the papers an then his expressions when nivi was asking him, well i was thinking about you and was like mabye Racu will be changing her mind again but when i read ur points I was sooo happy u were all soo positive.🤗

Ok ketty yes the CTs are confusing us big time,but yes like u i also loved it how straight forward nivi is.I love it how she speaks her mind and by speaking directly to viren will clear her questions, and i am pretty sure the precap will lead onto soemthing great(hopefully).I am confused on viren's exressions but for some reason i didnt see hurt on his face though, mabye it was shock. but yep if CTs spoil it for us tomorrow i know i will go to them with  a windex in my hand lolz, Simran u coming with me also naa/?😆

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok Girls, Here are my thoughts for today - Viren Tornado Sood hit the Sood zoo today and as we all expected, we got the reaction from them. I loved today's episode for the way Viren acted and NiVren scenes. For me rest did not exist today. But the last part and the precap raises some questions and doubts. I will dwelve into them later.
1) NiVren and Sood Zoo - I was disappointed by the way the scene started. I thought CTs would show us Nivi hugging Viren, basically showing the running part again to make it more dramatic and effective. I guess we will see it in Navz's uploaded scenes. Thanks hun for doing this for us.
Viren breaks the hug as he needed to see Nivi, to figure out what is happening, to see her condition, to get meesage from reading her eyes. And he sees all and figures out that his family has once again done what they should not have. He takes her hand in his gives her comfort and says "Chalo". Nivi just obeys him as she knows that her savior is here and she kept on looking at him. The way Viren walks with Nivi was the way Lion walks with lioness in the jungle (I remembered the movie The Lion King here). So much confidence and faith he had in his walk....He was walking with his love, his life and he cannot weaken else he knows his family will blow them apart. VD and Sid looked kind of little relaxed and happy seeing Viren as now it is upto Viren to take decision. CC/YD were pissed that he always comes at the wrong time. HL was like "hmmm, so u r back, now what will you do??? So what if you are back?""" DD is dumb as always. Camera's focus shifts to NiVren's grip... So tight, ek dusre ke haath mein haath. NT dadi and Yash still hopeful that things will be fine now.
Viren goes directly to the main lead of this whole dragging Nivi out drama and confronts her. He knows it can be only his mom so asks her that what are you doing? And look at her audacity, she says tumhari biwi ka ilaaj kar rahe hain, paagla ho gayi hai use doctor ke paas le ja rahe hain. Why did she think that Viren will take this lightly and not react? Madam comes ahead of the gang as the leader and talks to Viren Tornado Sood and says that you would have done the same. She tells him about BS medicine and blames Nivi. CC says that everybody here witnessed this and we came on time. I was wondering how come Nivi never said that you all came because I shouted and called all of you when you were at HL's house???If I wanted to kill him then why did I run out and call you all????Nivi, please speak up, no need to be quiet all the time. Viren was shocked hearing the blame CC put on Nivi to kill BS. He did not expect this and he looks at Nivi and once he sees her he knows she cannot do this. Nivi pleads and he caresses her hair and cheek and tells her via his eyes and nod that he believes her. And then starts the main confrontation. I loved the way he says "Mujhe meri Nivedita pe pura bharosa hai." Yes,,,, he returned back to Nivi the way she said to him -"Meri" and "Mere"... kya to jugalbandi hai dono mein. And this shocked CC to the core. How come my son is still believing this mad girl. Kya jadoo kiya hai is ladki ne Viren pe. Madam, jadoo nahin kiya.. yeh to pyaar hai and you will not understand this as you have never loved anyone. And relief sweeps on NT dadi's face. Viren again reminds all that he has taken 7 pheras with her and she is his ardhangini and he keeps on reminding them that no matter what happens he will always be with her. Husband wife means you accept each other with each other's weaknesses and strengths. If your spouse has weaknesses doesn't mean that you will leave him or her. "Jeevan ke har sukh or dukh mein iska saath nibhane ki kasam khayi hai maine".. Wonderful... and absolutely true. You just cannot ditch your partner during hard times. Instead you become each other's strength and face the hardships together. You are a team now.
HL is shocked hearing this from Viren's mouth. She thought that he will leave her or what???? Everybody is shocked when Viren says that this saazish is being played by someone from our house only. Mainly CC is worried but Sid's expressions change too. He cannot believe that Viren is saying this for his family. Poor Sid forgot that Viren had told him during wedding fiasco that nobody says anything for Nivi else I will cross my limit. CC is just looking hear and there trying to see if somebody is gonna come ahead and be with her and blast Viren for saying this to them. And vola, Sid appears and confronts Viren. I so agree with Viren that Sid you are talking about family. How come yuo forgot that Nivi is also family. Tum sab uspe bhi to ilzaam laga rahe ho.. Mind blowing performance by Kinny. Sid, please you need a chair to sit as you have no spine and you cannot stand... You will fall hence use wheelchair from now on. I am mad at Sid, I am very upset. When will this person learn to be on sthe side of right. He knows from his heart that Nivi is not at fault even then he is not saying anything just to be in the good books of YD and DD??? Tum kaise kisi ki biwi pe aise ilzaam laga sakte ho? Sid you know the true face of JW and CC then how can you say with surety that nobody in the family is behind this??? Viren comforts Nivi again and assures her that till the time he is with her nothing will happen to her.

2) NiVren bedroom - Viren brings Nivi to their room with so much love and care and he is still holding her hand and other hand is on her shoulder. He did not leave any oportunity to comfort her and give her the feeling of protection. He makes her sit on the bed and tells her to relax and to not think about anything. (Sorry Mahi, I did  not hear relax honey!!!!. I wanted to but did not. Maybe you were dreaming). He wipes her tears and uses the opportunity to touch her cheeks.. Bara badmaash hai Viren, koi mauka nahin chorta Nivi ko chune ka. I like it. Such a nice hubby yaar, biwi ko pani deta hai taki woh cool down ho. The scene where Nivi is looking at him and when he notices, she shies away was so cute. He caught her stealing glances at him and is so happy. Yes Viren, Nivi ka dil tumhare liye dhakta bhi hai aur tadpta bhi hai. Badmaash is trying to make her smile and says ki mein is din ka kabse intezaar kar raha tha, meri taraf dekho. And he rightly said "Baat tumhara saath dene ki nahin hai, baat hai sahi aur galat ki." Absolutely true. Whatever is right is right. Our parents and now us teach our kids that we should take side of truth, we should try to side with what is right and stand up for right.  GOD is also on the side of truth. I think Viren figured out that Nivi has doubt on someone but is not telling. The way he was looking at her made me think this way. Nivi how can you still doubt Sid. He is not the one. It is somebody else. But she should have told him the whole story about BS medicine and what she saw and what happened after that and what CC did.

3) Living Room - Sood animals are sitting in the Zoo lounge, as usual. 2 animals are standing like dumbo. How come HL is always there? How can she interfere in her daughter's in-laws house? Doesn't she have manners that now she needs to leave the family alone. YD and CC are bickering and are again blaming Nivi for doing jadoo on Viren. Tell me one thing - is Viren a kid that he will get influenced by Nivi? If he was then how come he never got influenced by you all? But Sid atleast did not hold any grudges against Viren and sides with Viren. I liked that part and even VD was glad that Sid atleast feels this way. Look at how YD is ranting and cribbing that Sid and Viren mein kitna farak hai. Sid left everything for his family.. Yes madam, he did leave his love too and look at Sid's face he is not happy about that. The problem is you never looked at Sid how he was suffering and doing it just for family's sake but Viren is different. For him truth is more important than family.

4) NT dadi - Dadi is so happy and thanking god for sending Viren at the right time and being with Nivi. Poor Yash is so worried when she called him as if something has happened to her. I feel bad for Yash. He has seen so much in last few days. He has grown up so much. Keshav as usual is still harboring his ego and hatred for Sood's. Pata nahin kab akal aayegi. And dadi is so true - ki abhi tak dusri musibat aayi kyon nahin. Por her, she is handling so much at this age. Bhagwan itni pareeksha kyon le rahe ho?

5) Morning scene - If you all notice when Nivi is putting clothes in almirah, the camera zooms out of the room as if giving a feeling that somebody is watching Nivi. I felt it that way. And Viren keeps his stuff so badly.. Koi aise files, purse rakhta hai? I think usne jaan ke aisa rakha taki papers and ticket bahar gir jaye. I think this is all his plan. He wants to see if Nivi questions him once she finds the ticket? He wants the open communication between them. He wants Nivi to start using her wifey rights as he is fully willing to oblige her. Girls, let us break that dining table. Seriously I am tired of seeing the same setting. Animals eating their meal. And VD again serving the queens... Nivi is looking so beautiful and I must say she is strong. She has the guts to come down again after the whole incident and face them. YD/CC se kya expect karna. CC ka to mouth khula rah gaya when she heard Nivi is there. I was like close your mouth else makhi will go in and you will again blame Nivi that because of you makhi went in. I felt bad for Viren here as his own mom did not return his greeting and kept shaking her head as if "You are not my son?" Poor Viren, said ki "is dil ne bahut chauth khayi hai".. Hai, Nivi is there to put balm on your wounds..But I loved his idea of going away from this house. Is ghar mein bahut ghutan ho rahi hai mujhe and his dialogue "kisi aur shahar mein jahan humein koi pasan na karta ho par na pasand bhi na karta ho" was fabulous. He told CC and YD indirectly that I know you do not like me and Nivi. VD gives them permission and then our badmaash asks Nivi. Nivi did not say NO so it is a big step forward. She will go where ever Viren takes her. And I am waiting for that day. Suchi, CTs have read your trip scenes and we might soon see something. I am very hopeful.

6) NiVren bedroom - Viren is so cute and he looked adorable with is wet hair, just like a kid - a very naughty kid who knows how to get his work done. He turned into a romantic guy in a second and called Nivi "kamal"... Simi, CTs read your comparison of Nivi with Lotus... His hands on her shoulders , wow... I am daydreaming. And Nivi is not shy, she smiles hearing what Viren said. And sir counting bhool gaye. Yeh 13th smile thi so 7 more to go and then yes Nivi will be yours. Maybe it will coincide with their trip... She feeds him breakfast and Viren is sitting like a kid and enjoying each and every moment and they both laugh when he refuses to drink juice and then he drinks it. So cute. I liked how he put his towel around Nivi and Nivi holds it.. So sweet.. This is what husband wife do ..... I was remembering my old days and smiling. And then comes the wallet scene and the music changes, Cts are building the suspense again around Viren. Nivi finds it and she finds the train ticket.

Precap - I will not worry for now what will happen tomorrow. I am stil l hopeful that it is not Viren. He is doing all this to reach to the bottom of the problem. He must have bought the ticket but not used it as he came by car. I am glad that Nivi is asking him so let us see what he says.

I started this post like 2 hrs ago but got pulled into so many things and finally finished it. Please comment. I will add if I remember anything else.

Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail
GOOD NIGHT MONICA DI!
Sweet dreams.
Try not to think about my Viren.
😛
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good point Simran. You bought a ticket that doesn't mean you have to use it. But let's see what he tells Nivi tomorrow. I will be angry if he give any lame excuse like he gave one for not calling her right after wedding or he tries to ignore her question and ask her how can she ask that to him. Really I want him to be open and tell her the truth, but knowing CTs my hope are meant to be broken again.

Shova dear what will Windex do, we need something stronger. 😆 
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Simran, if you read my analysis I wrote the same that it is possible he bought it but not used and drove by car. Ticket doesn't mean that he is the one using it.

@Milee - Kalka is not a proper hill station. It is kind of outskirts of Shimla It is a small town and you take a small train to go to Shimla.
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

bye moni jaan jjust finished reading ur analysis moni,as usual its supurb jannu👏amazing.

And ketty i am in the process of reading ur analysis and wow the first paragraph was soo good 👏I loved how u said the only psycotic behaviour viren is showing is by holding nivi's hand👏welldone sweets, i still have more to read so will comment as i go.

And Rachu,arnt u gonna say hi to me😭.anyways i read ur point about Viren.Can i give u a hug jaan??The points were amazing sweets and i am soo happy to see u keep positive.When i saw viren today and his expressions when he was asking about the papers an then his expressions when nivi was asking him, well i was thinking about you and was like mabye Racu will be changing her mind again but when i read ur points I was sooo happy u were all soo positive.🤗

Ok ketty yes the CTs are confusing us big time,but yes like u i also loved it how straight forward nivi is.I love it how she speaks her mind and by speaking directly to viren will clear her questions, and i am pretty sure the precap will lead onto soemthing great(hopefully).I am confused on viren's exressions but for some reason i didnt see hurt on his face though, mabye it was shock. but yep if CTs spoil it for us tomorrow i know i will go to them with  a windex in my hand lolz, Simran u coming with me also naa/?😆

Hi my hoor pari how can I ignore you sweetu and I love you🤗. Actually today I am positive and I am sure Viren is not after this see his expressions when Nivi was asking him it looked like he will cry any moment. I have seen CT's showed similar senario of Nivi with both Sid and Viren with different reactions. Like Sid said Nivi is not mad in front of family on day of dosage and then Nivi mistrusted him and questioned him and he got angry and told her I am the only one who is supporting you and you are blaming me in return and got angry say bad words to her. So in near future I think they may show Nivi questions Viren but he will not react like Sid I think. He will love himself to be labeled mad instead of calling Nivi mad.
Originally posted by: anjubala

Simran, if you read my analysis I wrote the same that it is possible he bought it but not used and drove by car. Ticket doesn't mean that he is the one using it.

@Milee - Kalka is not a proper hill station. It is kind of outskirts of Shimla It is a small town and you take a small train to go to Shimla.

On which page is your analysis jaan I googled I found you can catch a shatabdi at5:30 and reach kalka at 9:20 I was wondering how is it possible to board a train same day and reach back