Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
@mahi loveddddddddd ur analysis jaan . awsome . n seriousllyy hu dare Sid 2 raise his voice against my jaanupiee sweetheart Viren ? He has no rght but mera jaanu bhi kam nahi tha full swing mein tha n he gave nice answers 2 his maa n 2 his Bro . haina? .n dear 1 request . plzz continue ur FF whch u used 2 write . i was dyngg 2 know sincee longgg tht wht will happen in muh-dhikhayi ? so plzz dear if u hav time then continue .

@milieee hey miliee hu r u feeling now ? I hope f9 . jaan don't b upset plzz . If u would become upset then hamara kya hoga ? plzzzz .lovedd ur post 

@ketty thanxxxxx jaan for liking my analysis .
Originally posted by: simran728

Wow Ashly, you are really keeping up with the count. PLease give some math lessons to Viren if needed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

arree yaar simran n ashley . tum dono kyon bechare NIvRen ke beech mein Villian banne ka kam kaar rahe ho ๐Ÿ˜† .Agar Viren se counting mein upr neeche hhota bhi h tab bhi uske liye , NivRen ke liye n hamare liye aacha hi hai na . toh tum kyon khamkha kawab mein haddi ban rahe ho ๐Ÿ˜†
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Rachu, I am really proud of you dear for being so positive. Yes, all your points are valid. Keep up the good work and be positive.

@Moni, I knew you would be doing a big report, wonderful analysis dear and yes Kinshuk stole the show today.

@Mahi, its been so long to read your long analysis. You are crossing all limits of besharmi now๐Ÿ˜† hold back dear. Just like you I am wondering too is something wrong with the actor who plays JW or what they are not showing him at all.

@Ketty, you gave us an analysis today and that too great one. Keep writing dear and I do know you will write when you cannot control your feelings๐Ÿ˜† and today we got to see so many NIvRen scenes. And thankyou  for making me calm down but could not haan. Kya karu I cannot hate Sid's character taht is the reason I want CT's to redeem his character but they are hell bent on ruining it completely.
I want to see bonding between brothers not some fighting. I am very selfish in this regards I want to see scenes how Suchi showed us both brothers bonding and talking, laughing and all but this stupid CT's are ruining it. And this track is best for them to work things together as they say right 2 minds is better than 1 when solving puzzles.

@Anju, waiting for you analysis. How is mom doing, convey my regards to her. and can I ask you a question is Kalka (whatever that place is a hill station) Because I have a thought remember Viren said after the rope incident that I tried bike ride, photo shoot all got messed up so I better do something big this time. I am thinking may be he was planning to take her out of this zoo for sometime but then he had to leave to Delhi. and I did read from your post today that there is not much distance from Delhi-Kalka. So that is the reason I am asking is it a hillstation or something.

@Navi, waiting for your analysis too. I still need to watch the episode peacefully before giving mine as I watched to get the gist of the story where its moving. But I will do it in a while as I am working on something right now.

@Sanju, so you got a birthday present from Kinshuk. That is very good dear. And hopefully your wish may come true and you got awesome scenes of Kinshuk on your birthday.

@All, did you all notice something as the article said we are getting to know Viren slowly. With rope incident he showed his insecurity a little, today we get to know a little about his character which we alreay dissected I know that he always fights for the truth. Even today to VD he said dil ko itna chot pahuncha hai.
What say guys?
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@mahi loveddddddddd ur analysis jaan . awsome . n seriousllyy hu dare Sid 2 raise his voice against my jaanupiee sweetheart Viren ? He has no rght but mera jaanu bhi kam nahi tha full swing mein tha n he gave nice answers 2 his maa n 2 his Bro . haina? .n dear 1 request . plzz continue ur FF whch u used 2 write . i was dyngg 2 know sincee longgg tht wht will happen in muh-dhikhayi ? so plzz dear if u hav time then continue .

@milieee hey miliee hu r u feeling now ? I hope f9 . jaan don't b upset plzz . If u would become upset then hamara kya hoga ? plzzzz .lovedd ur post 

@ketty thanxxxxx jaan for liking my analysis .

Monica di.. don't forget Viren tumhare choti behein ki husband hai. Remember? We all discussed and decided that he is my hubby too ๐Ÿ˜ณ So don't get too besharam! Hehe. But yeah, seriously, who the hell does Siddarth think he is? Well at least he said that they should help Nivedita instead of blame her so I guess I won't kill him... today. But he better be careful when it comes to talking to my jaanu. As for my fanfic.. should I just continue from there and not go with the story as it is on tv now? If enough people want to read it then I won't mind continuing. 
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

@Mahi, its been so long to read your long analysis. You are crossing all limits of besharmi now๐Ÿ˜† hold back dear. Just like you I am wondering too is something wrong with the actor who plays JW or what they are not showing him at all.

Hehe sorry di, I will do my analyses more often now. But I should just warn everyone that in about a week, my classes will reopen and therefore you won't see my analysis posted until around this time (for me it's 3pm now). But anyways di.. I'm crossing all limits of besharmi? Hai di, since Viren entered, have I ever been THAT innocent? Yaar... Viren. Me. Hotel room. Shirtless Viren. Oyyy hoyyy. Sorry ๐Ÿ˜ณ
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Milee thanks dear. I think this is a good time to redeem Sid's character. At least after listening to Viren, he should think with whatever left of brain he has about JW and CC and how far they can go. Right now he is the only one knows truth of JW and CC, even Nivi doesn't know the full details. There are so many things which is missing, Viren didn't go to meet Dadaji to see how he is doing, someone has to tell BS what is going on. Sid has to listen to what BS said, I mean if you expect Nivi to believe that you can't to such a thing to Dadaji, isn't it your responsibility too to believe Nivi too that she can't do something like that to Dadaji. How easily he believed that Nivi might have changed the meds, but never thought that how can see do that. She just gives them to BS, doesn't buy them.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Millie I am sure MP is Chanchal see Viren was standing with Nivi believing she can't do anything and Sid was standing with Chanchal specifically and said his family can't do anything. Viren was standing with truth and Sid as usual was standing with False. The dialog of Viren agar mera parivaar hi galat ka saath de raha hai to. Sid is not MP but he is giving boost to MP (JAAL) by standing by wrong. He is going to repent big time that only by standing with wrong people he ruined his life without doing any mistake.

See Nivi and Sid both asked queation to VD only:
  1. SID WHAT Mistake I did to get this punishment
  2. Nivi Koi kissi se itna pyar kaise kar sakta hai

Viren is answer to both he is continously showing Sid what are his mistakes and continuosly showing Nivi ke koi kissi se kaise itna pyar kar sakta hai.

Millie thanks for liking my points. I am eagely waiting for your analysis
Ketty Mindblowing Jaan tu roz analysis likha kar I loved it completely
Navz and Anju still waiting for your analysis
Mahi you are too good sweetu loved you beautiful analysis but as Millie said control your emotions when comes to Viren
Moni my Moni what should I say about you I was waiting for your analysis as the episode was filled with Viren today I agree Kinshuk stole the show today and was wonderful analysis but I am disapointed I thought today you will fill atleast 2 pages with analysis but it was smaller according to screanspace Viren got today. I am voting for my NivRen jodi How I can miss that and Viren did won last poll and my little contribution was there๐Ÿ˜‰

@miliee awwwwwww milieeeeee thatzzz soo sweett of u . it reallyy means a lottt for me . thanxxx jaan for lovngg it . n I know ki u would know before my posting ki 2dy i m gong 2 giveee a longgg post regarding 2dy's episode . hehee .kya karoon aadat se majboor . lolzzz
watnggg for u analysis jaan . tht2 longg one . hun .

Yupp dear I thnk we might get somethng geting revealed related 2 Viren's past tomm . becozz in d precap Nivi was asking 2 Viren veryy angrilyy . It might happen ki Viren wouldn't able 2 take it ki Nivi is angry wid him so he might himself reveal his past 2 Nivi n d reason for coming 2 shimla one day before .

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rach sweetie you always bring up such a nice points. Viren is showing everyday that there is no bound of his love for her and Sid that what he is not doing right. In case of Nivi she has started to understand but Sid I am not sure when this guy will open his eyes. I don't want him to be too late for that. He already missed on love, I just hope he doesn't miss on his brother and friend. Today again Sid sided with his family against Nivi. He is proving again and again what grave mistake he was in Nivi's life. Today YD was saying kya jadoo kiya hai Nivi ne Viren pe, and I was thinking kya jadoo kiya tumne and CC ne Sid pe, he can't even see with his open eyes.

mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Millie I am sure MP is Chanchal see Viren was standing with Nivi believing she can't do anything and Sid was standing with Chanchal specifically and said his family can't do anything. Viren was standing with truth and Sid as usual was standing with False. The dialog of Viren agar mera parivaar hi galat ka saath de raha hai to. Sid is not MP but he is giving boost to MP (JAAL) by standing by wrong. He is going to repent big time that only by standing with wrong people he ruined his life without doing any mistake.

See Nivi and Sid both asked queation to VD only:
  1. SID WHAT Mistake I did to get this punishment
  2. Nivi Koi kissi se itna pyar kaise kar sakta hai

Viren is answer to both he is continously showing Sid what are his mistakes and continuosly showing Nivi ke koi kissi se kaise itna pyar kar sakta hai.

Millie thanks for liking my points. I am eagely waiting for your analysis
Ketty Mindblowing Jaan tu roz analysis likha kar I loved it completely
Navz and Anju still waiting for your analysis
Mahi you are too good sweetu loved you beautiful analysis but as Millie said control your emotions when comes to Viren
Moni my Moni what should I say about you I was waiting for your analysis as the episode was filled with Viren today I agree Kinshuk stole the show today and was wonderful analysis but I am disapointed I thought today you will fill atleast 2 pages with analysis but it was smaller according to screanspace Viren got today. I am voting for my NivRen jodi How I can miss that and Viren did won last poll and my little contribution was there๐Ÿ˜‰

Hehe di thank you but like I said to Milee di... I M P O S S I B L E !! 
Me controlling myself when it comes to Viren? HAA! 
That can't happen. Ahh Viren. Yum.