Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey - Page 101

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

oh...so 12th is after rope drama n 13th on phone (but she wasnt smiling πŸ€”)...thanx navi...
aashvee jaan...viren's maths is correct...but i liked ur theory..πŸ˜†

Navz, phone wali was 12th smile.. If you see your scene then he says "chalo ab apni 12th smile se din ki shuruvaat kar do". And today was 13th smile.. So 7 more to go, but he counted 6 more.. Counting mein galti ho gayi... blooper...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

btw, viren suggested an outing with nivi dat too alone...her staring gave him d green signal i think...

he said six more smiles in feeding scene... but wen was d 13th one?

Wow Ashly, you are really keeping up with the count. PLease give some math lessons to Viren if needed. πŸ˜‰
mahix3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

very good analysis Mahi jaan.. I missed you so much. I am glad you are back as Viren is back too.. YOu do not do this disappearing act with us.. OK.

*grabs ears*
Sorry Anju di.
I missed you so much too.
πŸ€—
I'm happy you're on too. 
So we ca chat!
By the way di, if you have skype or facebook add me:
my skype is: mahia.em
and my facebook is: Mahia Lily Em-Elmhurst
πŸ˜ƒ
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ketty...superb analysis...loved every word...
sneha....lovely analysis...
yet to read d remaining....

i think he came n returned to delhi by train (2 tickets) n drove back d car...

aashvee...i've posted d link in zshare...hope its working...
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Girls, Today I am completely losing my patience and I think only and only Viren is holding me not to burst out.

1. CT's completely ruined the beginning of today's episode. After watching last mahaepisode I thought they will definitely start from Nivi running towards Viren and we could see Viren's expressions too but no they just started with hug.
2. Sid tested my patience yesterday for not stopping CC for dragging Nivi but today it crossed all limits. I just want to apparate into Sood Koti and give him good one from my side. After all the truth he knows that his chacha can go to any extent to scheme but he is not believing that someone can play games with Nivi. If his brother is saying and even Nivi told him the other day that someone is behind still he is supporting his family.😑😑 I am sure ki YD & CC must have fed him some Vodoo medication from childhood so that he cannot cross them.
3. Nivi too is testing my patience now, how can she still not see its CC who is playing games. She directly told her that I will make your life hell and she never leaves a minute to taunt her in presence or absence of Viren. Just yesterday she was playing with her in the room. And still she is thinking its Sid OH God please give her some brain to use.
And another thing I was thinking to write from after the rope incident. Viren did tell her to talk to him if she sees something unusal but she did not tell him when she found out the rope bundle has been changed, even today she would have just told him that I suspect Sid and should have narrated their whole convo. NO she did not.
Atleast thank God she is questioning him tomorrow about the train ticket.
So I have to cool down a little bit before I write my analysis, only saving grace for me today is VIREN and his dialogue "its about truth, I will always support TRUTH and what should I do if my family is following FALSEHOOD" Brilliant VirenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ yes, its always about the truth.
"DHARMO RAKSHATI RAKSHITA HA" when you protect dharma, it will inturn protect you. YOu are on right path buddy you will be succesful.
and other thing is today Viren used what Simi said about Nivi Lotus flower. Oh Simi Viren stole your idea dear.πŸ˜‰
Enough of my ranting I will be back, let me read what you guys have written.
simran728 thumbnail
hi everyone. how r u all doing? sorry could not say much earlier. i have been reading all your posts quietly. i still have many many pages to read. 😭 but have read few points from navz and ketty and rach. thanks for that girls and keep up the Pos. Attitude.

i have no words right now. need to think more of what is going on here and why. my mind is too confused...actually my mind is like a SOOD MAIZE...everything is just too intertwined. Maybe I need to use Windex to get some clarity..j/k πŸ˜›

looks like instead of Nivi..CTs are definitely planning to send us to Pagal khana and see psychiatrist.  and if that psychiatrist turned out of like CC then meri to WAAT lagegi. ..ok just kidd. 

I do want to say my point did come true abt "if sid opened his mouth...he will get good" so from WU i see V did not break S mouth..but Viren did give him back good right? sorry i have not seen the epi since i am at work.
it sucks that i cant chat much from work. they will kick me out otherwise.

also, thanks ASHLY for writing WU and it was too cute when you said in your last sentence that plz give analysis as I am sure your mind n brain must be "Fried like a Papad" in deep SOOD oil.

and they showed BT SCENE AGAIN TODAY?? See I had told you guys yday..that i will be mad if they all go back to normal and start eating BT.....OMG??? DO this ppl only eat and spit poison all the time??? KYA HO RAHA HAI?? 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Rach So proud of you sweetie. Keep it up. Those are all valid points that Viren cann't be negative. 

@Moni Loved you take on NivRen scenes. You bring a smile on my face. I was smiling through out reading your analysis. 

@Mahi Beautiful analysis sweetie. I also wonder where the hell JW is, I mean he wasn't even there when BS health got bad. Something seriously wrong or CT just have forgotten him, CC is doing good job as it is what is the need of JW. Also I read your FF and it was wonderful, please continue it soon. 

simran728 thumbnail
sorry reposted.Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mahix3

*grabs ears*
Sorry Anju di.
I missed you so much too.
πŸ€—
I'm happy you're on too. 
So we ca chat!
By the way di, if you have skype or facebook add me:
my skype is: mahia.em
and my facebook is: Mahia Lily Em-Elmhurst
πŸ˜ƒ

sure will do... I will PM you my Facebook id.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys guys guys i am back and I am damn hyper!
oh gosh someone save me! I am srsly going to die today! kinshuk made my day!