Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

hello di's i've got a brain blast right now and  i wanna share it! tou bataaou?

ok ok batati hoon pareshaan mat hon (speaking in viren style)

ok....toh i just have a thought of posting an FF on the ff forum the story is a big cross over type mess its about 4 vampire boys who fall for four vampire girls 

Vampire boys:Mohit Sehgal as Mohib Khan (bad boy/rebel type),Azfer Rehman as Ahsan Khan (flirt type) (mohib's older bro) ,Danish Taimoor as Azhar Khalid (athletic type) and finally *drum rolls* our very own Kinshuk Mahajan as Viren Mehta!!! (the random type by that i meant he is never serious always jokes around)

human girls:Jenifer Winget as Roshni Hayyat (girly/childish/tough/shy type a.k.a the complete package) Neelam Muneer as Mehwish Kareem (angry young girl type but a bit of girly)๐Ÿคฃ ,Sanaya Irani as Rose Martin (emo type) and finally drum rolls again for Neha Sargam!!! as Anjali Sharma!!!! (serious but not at all shy type)

and lastly but not the least the vampire teacher Shweta Tiwari as Sanjana Kashyap (the serious secretive type)

so wha'cha think ?of course KinHa are a couple in this too so i thought i ask my di's first  b4 posting

hello are my di's noticing their mew!๐Ÿ˜ญ
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH dear God what an episode it was today but i was not satisfied with the NivRen scene and the bashing too . May be expected too much ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yaar i dont understand 1 thing they always fast forward NivRen scenes and the other bekar tracks are taken so slowly... I dont understand y CT's can see us happy..... Before we could absorb NivRen moments, another track has already started running parallelly with the MP track, the rift track and so many secret tracks ๐Ÿ˜ก  Either they are short of ideas on how to continue with the show for 3 years or really are not organised๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Anyways if Nivi's questioning is going to help in clearing doubts about Viren, i am happy to see it but dont know did not like the way she questioned him, I mean she is generally so careful with words but this time.. She could have just given the tickets and asked him about it...

Navz loved ur theory about Viren trying to help his F.I.L ๐Ÿ˜ƒ but i dont think Viren would know about it afterall NT dadi came to know of it today or may be Yash told him about it since Yash knows it from a long time now...

And girls did u see Siddharth's reaction when Viren said about saazish done by some1 from the family. Oye akkal ke dushman dont u know about JW and CC framing KS wrongly. I am amazed at CT's what r they doing with Sid's character ๐Ÿคฃ

Instead of helping Viren , already knowing that this could easily be a saazish he comes forward to fight against good always...๐Ÿ‘ hats off to him....

Btw Kinny looked awesome today after coming out from shower ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am not very happy with NivRen scene today so i really cant think of writing anything ๐Ÿ˜ญ though there was 1-2 cute scenes but could have been better .....

Waiting eagerly for analysis from every1 to heal my paining heart๐Ÿ˜ญ
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Jaani I 'm also 1000% sure that he is not the stalker coz Dada Saheb' issue was on the same day that he left for Dehli and there r many other instances as well but being away from Sood house he has done before. Remeber when he went to dehli rite on the wedding nite, 2nd when S. told Nivi that Viren left office early today and then he was talking to somebody on the phone. I'm sure it is all inetr connected.

Yep and that gift too which Viren kept asking Nivi that why does she not question him about it, and since we know it was not for Nivi, then it was for someone or something else !!

We already know that he did all that drama before leaving for the MP sake, so he must have come back early to keep an eye on Nivi and to figure out who is behind all this.

Shayafan thumbnail
zarmeen, I agree, they have too many tracks running simultaneously and they have not ended even one till now, it is seriously getting on my nerves !!

as for my theory, it was just a thought, because either Viren has a genuine reason for coming back to shimla a day early and not coming home or he came back early to spy on the stalker, because he knew that as soon as he was out of Sood house, they would torment Nivi again, or he himself is the stalker, which I'm sure he is not !!

Jaani I 'm also 1000% sure that he is not the stalker coz Dada Saheb' issue was on the same day that he left for Dehli and there r many other instances as well but being away from Sood house he has done before. Remeber when he went to dehli rite on the wedding nite, 2nd when S. told Nivi that Viren left office early today and then he was talking to somebody on the phone. I'm sure it is all inetr connected.

Zarmee, that's really very good too. All these instances indeed can be interconnected. Maybe it could be related to Viren's trying to find out the truth about how keshav was framed?

I think he is onto something because clearing KS name would be first thing that would make Nivi happy coz like she said after their first meeting. her dad is everything for her and she doesnot care forherself... So viren heard everything abt dushmani from both sides during wedding confrontation and being the kind of guy he is, its very unusual that he would not have done anything about it. I am sure he is working on finding the culprit both for KS framing and now Nivi's troublemaker
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys m gnna have to rush coz if my mom catches me she'll kill me!
so guys i shall discuss with u guys in the mrnign okie!
i posted the update do read it =D
mahix3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

So, I hope we will get your analysis today mahi jaanu๐Ÿ˜Š Oh! it's so nice to actually "meet" you in real time...after so long.

yes Viren is back and now the "fun" will begin. I guess I have to resign myself to the feeling that I can never really just sit down and wait peacefully for a next episode. Either i'm super thrilled or super stressed. No in betweens for me...๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, thanks to our superb writers and analysers here, things are so much easier. Everyone always comes out with striking pov's. And then suddenly, everything seems wonderful again.

Heheh I will write my analysis but I need about 2O minutes to type and a few minutes because I need to brush my teeth and eat.

And all I can think about is my Viren! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shayafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

hello di's i've got a brain blast right now and  i wanna share it! tou bataaou?

ok ok batati hoon pareshaan mat hon (speaking in viren style)

ok....toh i just have a thought of posting an FF on the ff forum the story is a big cross over type mess its about 4 vampire boys who fall for four vampire girls 

Vampire boys:Mohit Sehgal as Mohib Khan (bad boy/rebel type),Azfer Rehman as Ahsan Khan (flirt type) (mohib's older bro) ,Danish Taimoor as Azhar Khalid (athletic type) and finally *drum rolls* our very own Kinshuk Mahajan as Viren Mehta!!! (the random type by that i meant he is never serious always jokes around)

human girls:Jenifer Winget as Roshni Hayyat (girly/childish/tough/shy type a.k.a the complete package) Neelam Muneer as Mehwish Kareem (angry young girl type but a bit of girly)๐Ÿคฃ ,Sanaya Irani as Rose Martin (emo type) and finally drum rolls again for Neha Sargam!!! as Anjali Sharma!!!! (serious but not at all shy type)

and lastly but not the least the vampire teacher Shweta Tiwari as Sanjana Kashyap (the serious secretive type)

so wha'cha think ?of course KinHa are a couple in this too so i thought i ask my di's first  b4 posting

Oh it would be a treat to read. The CT's are anywhich ways acting like vampires giving us a hard time. Atleast ur Vampire love story will help us heal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Zarmee, that's really very good too. All these instances indeed can be interconnected. Maybe it could be related to Viren's trying to find out the truth about how keshav was framed?

I agree girls,  this whole thing started after Viren returned from Delhi the first time, what if he made the MP person (JH) nervous about him snooping around about Keshav, and he thought of this plan with CC because they knew that Nivi is Viren's biggest weakness !! But things got even more complicated when he came back and threatened to kill himself if they tried to separate him and Nivi, so they upped the plan and made it look like Nivi is going insane, because if she is put in a mental institution or commits suicide then no one is to be blamed and they have their son back who is their passport and ticket to BS business and property !!

Also I have a feeling that Viren has been trying to find who the culprit is since the Maha Pooja, but haven't gotten any evidence yet.

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Oh it would be a treat to read. The CT's are anywhich ways acting like vampires giving us a hard time. Atleast ur Vampire love story will help us heal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

awwwwwww thnx!๐Ÿค—in my story you will see a diff Nivi or as you can say Anjali shee beats up ppl and can eat them for lunch๐Ÿ˜†
Shayafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

I agree girls,  this whole thing started after Viren returned from Delhi the first time, what if he made the MP person (JH) nervous about him snooping around about Keshav, and he thought of this plan with CC because they knew that Nivi is Viren's biggest weakness !! But things got even more complicated when he came back and threatened to kill himself if they tried to separate him and Nivi, so they upped the plan and made it look like Nivi is going insane, because if she is put in a mental institution or commits suicide then no one is to be blamed and they have their son back who is their passport and ticket to BS business and property !!

Also I have a feeling that Viren has been trying to find who the culprit is since the Maha Pooja, but haven't gotten any evidence yet.

YOu know Navz  te CT's are confusing us a lot. when the track started they did not show CC planning it like they openly show all her plans against every1, so initially i thought it is a third person seeking revenge about something done in past but then the ques was always y Nivi, then they showed framing Nivi Mad so obviously it would be CC,YD,JW who would benefit from it, but during the rope incident and the bulb incident CC's expressions were different as if shocked for a second which was unsual considering it was her saazish but now they focus on CC's expressions making us think she is the MP with either Jawahar's help.... I am thinking what is the suspense if CCor JW turn out to be MP, they were anywhich ways the obvious choices and we wont get any zor ka jhatka abt it, so it has to b sum1 else otherwise its so thanda yaar. 

Before the Dadaji incident i started thinking it could be Sid since he did not have any more role in the serial. DD had a rift track to play, he had nothing had just become an extra and was wondering would he let himself be an extra on the show so i thought he would turn out grey but Dadaji incident changed that thought as well and Viren pe no no shaq and dadaji incident proves it can not be him too.... to kaun bacha hai yaar to shock us....