Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey - Page 77

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

@Shoveeeeepie😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm not allowed to like your posts. These Rules are being mean to me😭😭😭😭😭

🤣

Awww, but Shoveepie, thanks for the million hugs jaanu. Sending you a hundred million hugs😆

me too jaan aprantly i liked ur post 50times in 24hours and i cant go beyond that 😭😭why r they changing the rule so often,i liked it like how it was before.😭😭😭
thanks jaan for the hugs, i am pretty sure i will dream of u hugging me along with Nivren hugs lolz.
we r talking about soo many hugs lolz😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

I TOTALLY agree jaanupies😳

Viren has made handholding SO completely sensuous that honestly, I am just lost looking at them. My heart totally tingles and I shiver looking at their clasped hands. And in that dosti song, when Viren holds his hand out, she places her hand in his and he closes his fingers softly along the underside of her palm and the side of her little finger and he just strokes her palm and my heart jumps into my mouth.

How can anyone exude SO much chemistry just by holding hands...😳😍

next step, I want him to kiss her hand whenever he holds it. Then I will die, I am sure😆

Arre janu u think our jetspeed Viren Sood would not have tried it by now. But these CT's can not see us happy or the director i dont know who to blame. In SBB/SBS segment they showed him kissing her hand while she accidently burns it KC sequence but the show edited it so disguistingly that the kiss in not visible at all 😭
[/QUOTE]

I mean, like seriously😡 I still can't understand why they did that. I mean, the deed is done already right😆 Like he did kiss her hand...😍 So why not show us😡 They just like to torture us😡😆
Shayafan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

OMG Zarmeen is that you or am i dreaming about you again darlz😕I am so glad ur back🤗🤗🤗 a million hugs to u Zarmeen.

lolz Ashvee i know u love hugs too so i will give u a hug now as well for no reason 🤗🤗🤗million of hugs to u dear as well incase u feel left out.lolz.

hey why not give a million og hugs to sneha, 🤗here you go sweets this is to show how much i love u and missed you.

Awww u girls are making me senti like NivRen 😭 ...... Million hugs to you girls  🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Love u loads ❤️

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

i'm telling you, they just sizzle together jaanu, they just set the screen on fire and I'm thinking, when the time comes to redecorate your third shelf☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ we will all be DEAD by drowning in our own drool😆

OMG ashvuu what did u just say???🤢i am allready dead jaan. we will be dead when that day comes😍😍😍😍😍😍😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

me too jaan aprantly i liked ur post 50times in 24hours and i cant go beyond that 😭😭why r they changing the rule so often,i liked it like how it was before.😭😭😭
thanks jaan for the hugs, i am pretty sure i will dream of u hugging me along with Nivren hugs lolz.
we r talking about soo many hugs lolz😆

😭😭Oh! Well, I am always hugging you Shoveepie, so 🤗

I hope they show us Viren's face as Nivi runs towards him. I'm dying to see his expressions😳

And yeah, I miss the others too.....Hope they all come soon😳

2 hours and 1 minute😎
Edited by aashvee.raheja - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

OMG ashvuu what did u just say???🤢i am allready dead jaan. we will be dead when that day comes😳

Even your third shelf will start shivering with reaction if NivRen named clothes are put together in it🤣🤣
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

yes where are they am missing them heaps, and where is Rachu?? I have been asking for her for the beginning of today😭I have to go in 30min so if she comes online tell her how much i missed her. i didnt get to say bye to her😭.

i hope everyone comes jaldi jaldi🤗
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

Ash jaani he is jealous from u guys anyways coz the other day he was teasing me regarding the forum and I said I love it there coz people over there really love me and he was like yeah yeah and then I showed him the PM that u sent me and poor guy could not say anything after that.

lolz zarmeen i feel so sorry for ur hubby now jaan. but then again i feel happy cause we are so loved by you and we love u too jannu. yes i read ur dream and replied to ur dream too jaan, how can i miss ur dream. u have to tell me all the dreams u have from now on ok??😃thanks and i can dream about them as well lolz😆I am allready dreaming about what u saw😍
Shayafan thumbnail

@bold- OMG i knew me and payal were not seeing things lolz, you see sneha me and payal were thinking he caressed her hand but then we though we were dreaming our thoughts but now you say the same??OMG yes i knew it.😍
yes i know his fingers entangled in her beautifull soft hands 😍soo romantic even just by holding hands , what will happen when they are truley having a romantic scene??😍

OH janu i have always been with you abt seeing things which others dont think exist 😆

I saw Viren's abt to kiss in Yeh dosti song too 😳
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

OH janu i have always been with you abt seeing things which others dont think exist 😆

I saw Viren's abt to kiss in Yeh dosti song too 😳

tell me WHICH MINUTE please😍 from Navi's scenes...which minute...Oh! I shall die in anticipation😳