Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Shoveepie, come join me in my ghostly form then for I am already dead looking at their entwined hands. That hug is killing me every second I stare at it. And I am unable to look at anything else. I have now watched that scene a thousand billion times at least๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes ashvuu i am in my ghostly form lolz i am too also dead but watching it non stop now jst to die again and again, it is sooo magical
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

What happened to your hand Zarmeen? Did i miss something

Jaani 3 weeks ago I fell from stairs and I got hurt in the neck and the arm. My neck is better but I still have pain in my arm that sometimes I'm unable to even type.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[*eyes popping out* Arre, what second hug....tell me the time jaanupie๐Ÿ˜ณ I am so excited. This is SBB na๐Ÿ˜† Arre, we will do post doc in this also....KinHa๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oye jaanu the hug they showed on saturday was different and the hug in the SBB segment is different. So i was saying did they finally change the hug style to what was shown in the show in mahaepisode or would they show 2 hugs, one like in sat episode Nivi over Viren's shoulder and 2nd under his shoulders between his body and arms ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sneha omg dear i am seriously gonna die reading your and ashvuu's post on these segmet lolz OMG "Nivi over Viren's shoulder and 2nd under his shoulders between his body and arms " ๐Ÿ˜ณaaaaa OMG breathing problem again i need to watch this now *runs to watch*

Arree janu i got goosebumps writing abt it honey.. And i have been watching the segment since saturday and now disucssing with Aashu and watching it again and again and in Aashu style stop watch and then again stop . lolz u can't imagine my halat ๐Ÿ˜ณ
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Where is everyone today? No MOni, sanju and all... Baaki sabh to late aate hai but hardly any girls online  today?

yes where are they am missing them heaps, and where is Rachu?? I have been asking for her for the beginning of today๐Ÿ˜ญI have to go in 30min so if she comes online tell her how much i missed her. i didnt get to say bye to her๐Ÿ˜ญ.
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

yes, zarmeeee, jaanu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—well, I am lucky, at least I got so many virtual hugs jaanupie๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

The play of emotions on Viren's face is amazing. the surprise, confusion, realisation and then growing anger....I want them to show us the hug from the other perspective today. I want to see Viren's expressions as Nivi runs towards him and Viren's expression as she runs into his arms and clings to him. I really hope they show us this.๐Ÿ˜

And Zarmee, take care jaan and I hope you feel better soon. I wish I could make jeej jealous by telling him he got only three hugs and I got SO many more hugs than he did๐Ÿ˜†

Ash jaani he is jealous from u guys anyways coz the other day he was teasing me regarding the forum and I said I love it there coz people over there really love me and he was like yeah yeah and then I showed him the PM that u sent me and poor guy could not say anything after that.
zarmeeno thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

yes where are they am missing them heaps, and where is Rachu?? I have been asking for her for the beginning of today๐Ÿ˜ญI have to go in 30min so if she comes online tell her how much i missed her. i didnt get to say bye to her๐Ÿ˜ญ.

SShova did u read abt the dream I had.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Aashu i love it when u call me Snehoo ๐Ÿ˜Š arre wohi segments dekh dekh kar din raat kaat rahi hoon ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

And abt ur SQS below are my ans :

1. How can u expect a spineless creature to act on anything. Woh bus dimag mein sochta rehta hai, he doesn't have guts or brains to act on what he thinks. So its really not surprising that he did not call though he intended too ๐Ÿ˜Š Pehle to khud ke akal se majboor tha ab to brainless biwi bhi mil gayi hai. u know threre is a saying Ram milaye jodi ek ......... u know the rest ๐Ÿ˜†

2. I dont think they will show anything abt Dadaji. The CT's bring Dadaji into picture as per their whims and fancies, not because its essential to show reaction of whole family to what is happening in the house. Really surprising ...

3. I dont remember the exact order of questions i am replying all mixed up... I dont think Nivi would tell Viren abt her shaq. See she had doubts and she clarified with Sid and i think the way Sid reacted she got her answer and i dont think she doubts him anymore, else she wouldnt have gone to him to help her later on... and last but not the least u know how Nivi is, i dont think she will want a bro rift coz of her shaq...

what was the last ques hun?

Snehoooooo๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—thanks for the awesome replies jaanupie. The last Q was whether the MP will still try to prove Nivi as mad?๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S. I still can't get over how N blushed, giggled, clapped her hand over her mouth and could not sing "teri baahon mein mar jaaye hum"โ˜บ๏ธ
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yes sweetie I'm back ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• hugs to you as well Shova.

Shova u won't believe the dream I had. I saw an article abt song being picturised on Nivren and the song is Waada Raha pyar se I dont know y this song but yes and then I saw the episode with the song picturised on Nivrenand it was the moment of Nivi's confession. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazingly romantic and then I saw discussing the same with u and Ash in partciular. SO jaani we r officially pagal now.

OMG zarmeen really u had that dream, sounds soo good, i want that dream too.Make me dream that as well .๐Ÿ˜. do expand on the dream if u can OMG sound awsome. And hey me and Ashvuu were there as well great to see we are really salking you even in your dreams lolz.
 ๐Ÿ˜†yes me and you are official that we are pagal lolz and just now the rest are in the wating list to be official ( i know it wont take long for them to dream about us as well lolz๐Ÿ˜†)
Shayafan thumbnail
I TOTALLY agree jaanupies๐Ÿ˜ณ

Viren has made handholding SO completely sensuous that honestly, I am just lost looking at them. My heart totally tingles and I shiver looking at their clasped hands. And in that dosti song, when Viren holds his hand out, she places her hand in his and he closes his fingers softly along the underside of her palm and the side of her little finger and he just strokes her palm and my heart jumps into my mouth.

How can anyone exude SO much chemistry just by holding hands...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜

next step, I want him to kiss her hand whenever he holds it. Then I will die, I am sure๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE]

Arre janu u think our jetspeed Viren Sood would not have tried it by now. But these CT's can not see us happy or the director i dont know who to blame. In SBB/SBS segment they showed him kissing her hand while she accidently burns it KC sequence but the show edited it so disguistingly that the kiss in not visible at all ๐Ÿ˜ญ
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Ash jaani he is jealous from u guys anyways coz the other day he was teasing me regarding the forum and I said I love it there coz people over there really love me and he was like yeah yeah and then I showed him the PM that u sent me and poor guy could not say anything after that.

Awww, Jeej is Cho cute๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— Did you show him my silly poem๐Ÿ˜ณ he must be laughing๐Ÿ˜† But seriously, he sounds like an utter darling and I am so happy for you two, that you got together and you are so happy together. I hope you always have so much happiness together in life....until eternity jaanu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—