Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Hello and Good morning Girls... There is so much to read. Regardless of it being weekend or weekday the pages are filled at jetspeed..... I just managed to catch up on earlier posts but many more to go , so i thought let me first come here and greet everyone first.... How r u girls and how excited r u for today's thunderous episode..... I can't wait for the episode and Sood bashing to begin.........

In a way it was good that they managed to fit in all the torture in the Maha episode , atleast that didn't ruin our Monday and Tuesday...... Read everyones wonderful analysis and so happy to have Aashu back🤗

Btw what are we discussing girls....

hey sneha long time we two chatted lolz. so how r u my sweets. uff i am so excited about today but unfortunatly i have to go to sleep in 1-2hours😭 i cant wait to see our hot ,handsome and angry viren.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

OMG ashvuu i love this post jaan.😍 yes not even a single air should intrupt them, they should be just let to themselves 😍 uff i know every touch of Nivren is so magical,first we went gaga over their holding hands and now we are dying thousand deathes seeing them hug. I would just love to see them hug for the whole of the epi 😍😍I wish lolz.

Seriously Shoveepie🤗🤗🤗🤗, I don't know what will happen to us...And I am now watching the E24 mahaepisode segment again..(http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90491&Itemid=157) .And watch the hug at 1:46 and 1:48😍

Snehoo, watch the E24 segment  jaanupie(http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=90491&Itemid=157) as well for the mahaepisode and tell me what you think. 1:46 and 1:48. And what second hug did you mean? Please batao😳
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

hey sneha long time we two chatted lolz. so how r u my sweets. uff i am so excited about today but unfortunatly i have to go to sleep in 1-2hours😭 i cant wait to see our hot ,handsome and angry viren.

Oh! No!😭😭 You will go in 1-2 hours Shoveepie😭😭

2 hours 49 minutes😎
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Thanks Jaanu, I loved your answers so much and thank you for answering my Silly Questions jaanupie🤗 Come back soon😳
OH! And I loved your answer about Daadi but also answer me whether Bhupat dadaji will come to know jaanu?😳

3 hours and 25 minutes😆

u really liked it??thanks jaan it means soo much, i always love ur SQs lolz.
well Bhupat dadaji i am not sure if he will know or not but i so wish he sees our real viren and i know he will be proud of the viren he will see, and proud of how viren stood up for nivi, and then nivi's wish of everyone beeing proud of her viren will be fullfiled.😍
Shayafan thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

nooooooooo i do love da jodi now sweets.... how can u not aftr da amazin hug last sat??!?!! 😍

Oh dont remind me about the hug sweetheart. Dont know how many times i have watched that.... and it has the same effect everytime 😳
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

aash, shovee, sneha, payal

girlies i gotta go now... i'l catch ull hopefully in a short while

till then.... phir milenge chalte chalte
anddddddddd be good 🤗

Hey, was lovely meeting you. Hope to see you soon Nadzee🤗🤗🤗🤗
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Oye jaanu the hug they showed on saturday was different and the hug in the SBB segment is different. So i was saying did they finally change the hug style to what was shown in the show in mahaepisode or would they show 2 hugs, one like in sat episode Nivi over Viren's shoulder and 2nd under his shoulders between his body and arms 😳

OOhhhhh!!! reading that description is giving me goosebumps😳 Did they show the episode hug in SBB as well. I'm confused and running off to look😆
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

helloooOOooo shova...
really cute name.. and thanks heaps for da warm welcome🤗
im nadini u can call me nadz or jaan or watever u love sweetie...

oooohh yeah they'r one sweetlicious jodi to watch..... i wanna make siggies of them bt cant find any pics.... pls help if u can...

big hug

hey nadz i love ur name too sweets and thanks for liking my name. lolz i know they are just supurb to watch on screen. yes i will PM you pics of them soon if i get chance but hey u can checkout the picture galery on this fourm and people put screen shots of each episode so yeh i use those pics for my siggy so u can try that.hope i helped.
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

u really liked it??thanks jaan it means soo much, i always love ur SQs lolz.
well Bhupat dadaji i am not sure if he will know or not but i so wish he sees our real viren and i know he will be proud of the viren he will see, and proud of how viren stood up for nivi, and then nivi's wish of everyone beeing proud of her viren will be fullfiled.😍

Aww, jaanu you are so adorable🤗🤗🤗Yes, you are right jaanupie, I want to see Viren get it right at work and Dadaji praising him in front of the whole family and Nivi so proud of "her Viren" Awww, well said Jaanupie, loved it🤗
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
C I cannot be away from u guys for that long. I'm back