NivRen - Silsila Yeh Na Rukey - Page 70

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Hey Aashu u forgot abt the hug they showed in the SBB segment. Did u girls notice that was a completely different hug and was much much closer. i dont think any air passed between them 😉

hey jaanupie, I know, I just ran back to look😆freeze at 1:52, 1:53, 1:54....Awww😳
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiyaaa aash
nice to meet u and thank u soooooooooo very much for a sweet welcome🤗 awww me super thrilled to join ur bandwagon of fanatic droolers.... 😆😆

btw i'm nadini from sri lanka... u can call me nadz or watever u like😉

big hug 

Hey Nadz a warm welcome to the NivRen maniacs club.. So do u just adore them or r crazy like us about them 😆 

hiyaaa aash
nice to meet u and thank u soooooooooo very much for a sweet welcome🤗 awww me super thrilled to join ur bandwagon of fanatic droolers.... 😆😆

btw i'm nadini from sri lanka... u can call me nadz or watever u like😉

big hug 

can I call you Nadzee, please😳, so hey again🤗🤗🤗🤗
Okay jaan, what are your thoughts about today's episode?😳
@sneha
hiyaaa dear... well to be honest, although i watchd da show from da beginin i wsnt really keen on at first BUTTT my whole impression on da show changed when kinshuk came in from no where... he's da one who really drew my attention towards da show...

so yeahh u can call me a viren nut cracker and now i love viren & nivi cz of dat.... 😆
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

can I call you Nadzee, please😳, so hey again🤗
Okay jaan, what are your thoughts about today's episode?😳

awww no fuss... u can call me anythin sweetie....
today's epi?!?! well i hav good 3 hours to wait for dat na?!?! and i must say, i ws never dis eager to watch ccbm everrrrrrrrrrr i just cant wait to hear viren's outburst at all da crazy wacky ppl in dat house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in other words, im extremelyyyyy hyper here..... 
Sneha, Nadzee, does anyone want to answer my Silly Questions (SQs) on page 84😳

Snehooo, and at 2:27 "mujhe suddenly pata chalta hai *smile and gazing at N* ke...*blush*😍

@ Sneha jaanupie we can discuss KinHa😳 Which segment you want to discuss, let's discuss the latest one, the mahaepisode one. At 1:15 he is close and then at 1:24 he comes close again😆

"Gussa mujhe isliye aaya *smile* kyunki abhi abhi main *blush* smile*😳 Awww😍 Freeze on 2:22 and watch😳

Oh hum log to lagta hai ek ek segment mein PHD karenge 😆 i keep stopping at every frame to observe reactions .  lol 

Arre janu did u see the different hug ? or is it that they seperate and then hug again like in the segment style. i dont mind multiple hugs in today's episode 😳

Yeah yeah saw the blush, stop and blush all... N finds it difficult to even make eye contact with K. I so remember suchi's retreats at such moments u know....

awww no fuss... u can call me anythin sweetie....
today's epi?!?! well i hav good 3 hours to wait for dat na?!?! and i must say, i ws never dis eager to watch ccbm everrrrrrrrrrr i just cant wait to hear viren's outburst at all da crazy wacky ppl in dat house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in other words, im extremelyyyyy hyper here..... 

that's cool then nadzee, thanks jaan🤗
3 hours and 7 minutes😆

I want to see that Incredible Epic Hug again....and I'm getting all jittery just thinking about it and then of course, I want a Zor ka jhatka to hit (hai zooron se) all the evil dementors in that museum of horrors, sood mansion. OMG!!!!! Angry Viren Sood in action. Today is gonna be so cool...😳
Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Oh hum log to lagta hai ek ek segment mein PHD karenge 😆 i keep stopping at every frame to observe reactions .  lol 

Arre janu did u see the different hug ? or is it that they seperate and then hug again like in the segment style. i dont mind multiple hugs in today's episode 😳

Yeah yeah saw the blush, stop and blush all... N finds it difficult to even make eye contact with K. I so remember suchi's retreats at such moments u know....

*eyes popping out* Arre, what second hug....tell me the time jaanupie😳 I am so excited. This is SBB na😆 Arre, we will do post doc in this also....KinHa😳

Zarmee, Shovee, my SQs for you:😈

1. Why did S not call Viren on his cell during maha tamaasha?
cz he's stupid and easily influenced by his dumb wife 😡 sorry guys bt i dont like S at all. btw da real truth is viren's credit ws over cz he ws constantly online chattin with me 😆

2. Will Dadaji come to know of this whole tamasha?
yesssssssss he better..... gosh i feel sad for him 😕

3. Will Nivi tell Viren of her doubts about S?
i really want her to but i doubt if she would considerin they'r brothers. nivi mite not want to create any rift between da two

4. Will MP still try to prove Nivi is going mad?
yeahhhh i guess but since our hero is back, dere will be maha hungama tonite!!!!

hope my wacky answers make sense jaana 😆